'Santa Muerte'
Sicario de Zacatecas

[Detective Job] Pablo Arrizabalaga [A]

Post by 'Santa Muerte' » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name:Pablo_Arrizabalaga.
    Character age: 29.
    Character level: 39.
    Have you received any administrative punishments in the last three (3) months?: No.

Are you associated with any faction? If so, please detail how you plan on incorporating the detective job in your faction role-play: I am part of the Los Zacatecas cartel, a faction I operate in, where I am a part of the paramilitary group. Which means I had a lot of military training IC. -And my plans with this side job will be for faction related roleplay. I've been asked to do a lot of recon of different people and gather Intel about other factions, and I think the detective job is a way to improve the roleplay for me and the guys I have helping me. - Along side that I will be able to secure a perimeter for a bug as-well as bugging different places. My plans are to offer this service to some other factions that we have a close friendship with.
    How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?:
    My plans are to start of with some single roleplay of Pablo getting the different equipment, such as cameras, GPS trackers and some microphones. For starters I will only be using the camera and the GPS tacker and slowly develop the roleplay into more heavy tracking devices. For the faction roleplay I would set up security at the different businesses we have around Los Santos, and around some houses we use for safe house etc. I will have a small group of guys helping me with that so I can create roleplay for more people. As I said, I plan on sharing and including this roleplay with others outside of my faction.
    -And when the time comes and I'm asked to gather Intel about a given individual or a group I will be able to roleplay that. So I will most likely let IC and scriptwise events to create and help make the development.

Why do you want the detective job?: To be honest I think this is a really cool way in which I will be able to improve the roleplay for the Cartel. As-well a nice way to be creating more roleplay for people who roleplay around me. I've always wanted to be able to do this line of roleplay to the max. -And this job includes some nice features that I would love to use, since I am in paramilitary group. The roleplay would be involving high level targets from other factions and it will definitely give my character the edge I've been looking for, moving more into the recon roleplay.
    How do you intend on using the detective job?:
    I intend to use it for faction related roleplay, to help other factions out, and bring a lot like deeper recon roleplay into my faction roleplay.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?: I had this job a long time ago, before you had to apply for the job, and I've been thinking of getting back into it, and I now I finally have a char that will suit what I want.

enbu
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Javontae Davis

Re: [Detective Job]Pablo Arrizabalaga

Post by enbu » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:58 pm

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear 'Santa Muerte',

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

enbu,
Side Job Moderation.
enbu — About me

former tester

enbu
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Javontae Davis

Re: [Detective Job]Pablo Arrizabalaga

Post by enbu » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:49 pm

Side Job Application — ACCEPTANCE

Dear 'Santa Muerte',

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we have come to the conclusion that you meet all the necessary criteria to progress forward. You will be required to actively update your file in the logs section every 10 days.

In order to obtain the job in-game, please use the /report command in-game for a level 3 administrator to set it. You may use this application as an attestation. If you're having trouble finding the link for your file you can access it by clicking HERE.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

enbu,
Side Job Moderation.
enbu — About me

former tester

Return to “Accepted”