[CRIME] FORMER VALENTI ASSOCIATE TELLS ALL

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Intern.
Gangster
Gangster

[CRIME] FORMER VALENTI ASSOCIATE TELLS ALL

Post by Intern. » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:56 am

FORMER VALENTI ASSOCIATE TELLS ALL
BY Robert Clemenza | June 4, 2020

After a back and forth through email, I agreed to sit down with a former Valenti crime family associate. The 57-year-old Anthony Scuopo of Hoboken, New Jersey, came to Los Santos around 2005. Through contacts in Henderson, Nevada he was introduced to members of the Valenti family, an organization named after the incarcerated mafia chieftan Santino "The Butcher" Valenti. Scuopo operated a mid-level bookmaking operation under the "Dippolito Crew," ran by brothers William and Michael Dippolito.

The West Coast has historically had a small La Cosa Nostra presence compared to its East Coast counterpart.

"The LS [family] was always known as the Mickey Mouse family," says Scuopo.

When asked about his former associates Scuopo said, "Mike [Dippolito] was never respected. He was too sensitive and lacked a head for business." Later Scuopo remarked, "He was always trying to shadow the reputation of his brother."

The older of the two, William, however, received a different reaction.

"Billy was a big street guy back in the 90s," Scuopo said. "He went to the pen a few times. But he's living in the past."

Intrigued, I asked the former Mafia associate what he meant by "living in the past." In addition, I inquired about the status of the Mafia in Los Santos.

"La Cosa Nostra has been dead in the water in the West Coast for a long time", said Scuopo. "Most of these guys who are 'connected' are acting like it's the 1960s. But in reality [LCN] here is dead. Even the Five Families back home are slowly withering away."

I quickly followed up with a counter-argument, bringing up the food distribution company McGinty's Food Co. and its relationship to organized crime.

"The guy running it, Luke Pagano. He's a 'captain," Scuopo said, replying with a smirk on his face. "He strolls around in his new Range Rover, $2,000 Armani suit, looking like a cartoon character. But the truth is he's the one person from Philly that doesn't watch the Eagles."

"You have a few guys like that wheeling and dealing here and there," Scuopo said. "Involving themselves in real estate and legal businesses. But most of these guys are living in the past, following something that doesn't exist."
Bob Clemenza, San Andreas Network Organized Reporter

betonists
Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Finieris

Re: [CRIME] FORMER VALENTI ASSOCIATE TELLS ALL

Post by betonists » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:23 am

USERNAME: [Citizen123]
COMMENT: [That Bob Clemenza guy about to be whacked for this article]

Gangster..
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Gangster.. » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:16 pm

USERNAME: Louis
COMMENT: I smell bs, lies and jealousy.

Ross_Burton
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Ross_Burton » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:35 am

USERNAME: ggarcia
COMMENT: fake gangsters everywhere dude this counterfeit gucci aint making you a street g

William_Sou
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by William_Sou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:43 am

USERNAME: garbage man rick
COMMENT: disgraces to the valenti name and legacy these off brand wannabes need to be put in a dumpster
The effort of NPC roleplay is beautiful. Makes very enjoyable content for the public eye.

Liking the fact that you lot mind your own business and are very serious into portraying realistically the Yakuza by showing absolutely no face anywhere.

valentinnn
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: The Sexorcist

Post by valentinnn » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 pm

USERNAME: jesse3096
COMMENT: I would love to see more of these type of articles. Looks interesting at least for me

Chrs
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Chrs » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:59 pm

username: frickinrick
comment: This man is a fruad. I can post evidence if interested

Русский Терминатор
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Русский Терминатор » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:33 am