El Forastero Motorcycle Club

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Dos Santos
Lead Administrator

El Forastero Motorcycle Club

Post by Dos Santos » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:46 pm

spacer
El Forastero Motorcycle Club (EFMC) is an outlaw motorcycle club founded in Sioux City, Iowa 1962 by Tom Fugle and Harlan Brower, known as "Tiny", with chapters in Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri.

The club was established after being turned down for a charter by the Satan Slaves Motorcycle Club, they are well known for their criminal activities are considered by law enforcement to be among the many second-tier, after the "Big Four" gangs, outlaw motorcycle gangs operated
as organized crime enterprises.

The name "El Forastero" stands for "The Outsider" in Spanish, they are known for their preference of Harley Davidson chopper models.

El Forastero member William Eneff received a sentence of seven years in federal prison without parole after pleading guilty conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine. According to the US Department of Justice, Eneff, "admitted that members of El Forastero and the affiliated Galloping Goose Motorcycle Club were required to annually pay dues and attend a certain number of motorcycle trips, known as runs, each year. On each run, the members were required to pay money that was pooled, or collected by each club charter, then forwarded to the specific Galloping Goose or El Forastero charter that hosted the particular motorcycle run in order to purchase methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana. Those drugs were maintained in run bags, which were distributed to all club members who attended the run."

An editorial by Mark Sheehan in the St. Joseph News-Press expressed wonderment at the advanced age of the "dangerous motorcycle gang", the El Forasteros, noting that among one group indicted on methamphetamine charges in 2006, "the ages of these rebels on wheels range from 51 to 60". Indicted El Forastero Larry D. "Eight Ball" Williams was at age 60 a "card-carrying member of AARP." Sheehan said, "My deepest concern is that we are stuck in a psychological rut. We are determined to live in the 1960s when motorcycle gangs were cool."

The patch dates back to the late 1940s, when a pack of motorcycle riders terrorized a California town by getting drunk and drag racing down its main streets. Then, in 1960, another pack was said to have burned down a town in Mexico.

The publicity that followed hurt motorcycle sales, so the American Motorcycle Association ran an advertisement claiming that 99 percent of all riders were clean-cut, upstanding citizens and that it was the 1 percent out looking for trouble that gave them all a bad name.
Proud of their new infamy, the outlaw bikers started adding "one-percenter" patches to their jackets.

A man called Tiny wore the diamond-shaped piece of cloth on the back of his denim jacket when he arrived in the sleepy town of Sioux City, Iowa, in 1962. A gift from his brothers in California, the Satan's Slaves patch was a license to assemble his own fellowship of degenerates, a secret society that would have all of middle America in which to toss around its muscle.
Tiny would give the Midwest the mark of El Forasteros, an outlaw motorcycle club that started its engines in Kansas City.

The Forasteros gave the Gooses the one-percenter patch, making them brother clubs. The two clubs shared territory and a clubhouse in Kansas City on Guinotte Avenue, surrounded by smokestacks and rail yards in the East Bottoms. The clubhouse walls were covered with photographs, insignia and memorabilia.
The El Forastero and the affiliated Galloping Goose Motorcycle Club are required to annually pay dues and attend a certain number of motorcycle trips, known as runs, each year. On each run, the members are required to pay money that was pooled, or collected by each club charter, then forwarded to the specific Galloping Goose or El Forastero charter that hosted the particular motorcycle run in order to purchase methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana. Those drugs were maintained in run bags, which were distributed to all club members who attended the run.

Last edited by Undertow on Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If I have not posted on your ban appeal within 48 hours, private message me.
If I have not concluded your report within 72 hours, private message me.

Undertow
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: El Forastero Motorcycle Club

Post by Undertow » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:47 pm

Out-Of-Character Information
El Forastero Motorcycle Club is a faction that will constantly be trying to provide the best possible roleplay it can. People not interested in developing a character or having meaningful roleplay other than shootouts/drug deals will not enjoy this faction. If you are someone who loves realistic roleplay, development and building real characters then this faction is perfect for you. Once you become a prospect of the faction, you will be required to give leadership character-kill permission. If you have questions please message the thread holder Keracaus

I, (NAME), give my permission to the leadership of El Forastero Motorcycle Club to character kill me at any point and whenever the feel necessary
- PRIVATE MESSAGE HEADER: (NAME) Chacter Kill Permissions.

Tommy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Tommy » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:48 pm

The future.

confiscated
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Buzzman

Post by confiscated » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:53 pm