Los Santos Analytica
Ingame name: Enrique Gutierrez

[Detective Job] Keshawn Rogers [A]

Post by BaB0N » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:18 am

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name:Keshawn Rogers
    Character age:27
    Character level:15
    List all current and past character names, on every account, and their levels:
    (CURRENT) Keshawn Rogers— Level 15 — Citizen
    Jean_Ashford
    Anastasia_Melendez
    Amir_Bahar
    Diana_Mikhailov
    Diana_Mikhailov
    Anastasia_Ustinov
    Ernest_Adams
    Vladimir_Skaredov
    Tomek_Grebenshchikov
    Anastasia_Mukhomorov
    Ernest_Schulze
    Character's current faction:
    None currently

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?:
    My character is the CEO of the analyzing company 'Los Santos Analytica'. My company provides basic information for the right price to those who ask for it.

In the past, Keshawn worked for Los Santos Analytica (one year ago IRL) as a data collector - an alternative rank for a street agent who gathers intelligence and sends it to our server. Keshawn learned how to follow and track people, listen to conversations, find phone numbers and more.
    I plan to use my access to my IC database and use it for my own benefit IC'ly in order to provide better service for my future clients, as well I'll run my field agents ("Data Collectors") who will help me and my company to grow, get more information about every single one around Los Santos.

At first,
    My character will learn his basic steps as a private detective, he will not advert himself as Los Santos Analytica related but a freelancer who seeking for a little more money. No large job will be accepted first but I will sell mules, wires, etc in order to 'pay off the bills'.

Keshawn we have to learn how to use his new tools, how to advert his new equipment and so on.
    It is obvious that I will not know every single step about being a detective right after I'll get the job so;
    Keshawn might work temporarily for another company as a junior detective in order to learn his first steps.
    In the future, Keshawn will leave the company and will return to his position as the CEO of the current company he owns, with his new techniques.
    My character will learn his basic steps as a private detective, he will not advert himself as Los Santos Analytica related but a freelancer who seeking for a little more money. No large job will be accepted first but I will sell mules, wires, etc in order to 'pay off the bills'.
    At the middle step, Keshawn will contact the government in order to register his company as it is yet to be known at this step,
    From my last experience with the licensing bureau, they /will/ seek for companies who advertise their self without the proper registration documents.

Later on, Keshawn will hire a new detective, some of them might be better than himself, he'll build a new division of private detectives inside his company and will combine his database to the detective world business, creating a situation where privacy is no longer a thing in Los Santos just like a real-life; every single information about every single soul will be available.

Why do you want the detective job?:
    I'd like to try new features within the servers as a scripted detective,
    I think that the fact that I have an epic database is not enough and will not provide me the roleplay I'm really looking for.
    I always wanted to spice things up a little but not too much;
    In my opinion, a good company leader has to know the basics of every job from every single side, IC and OOC.
    Currently thanks to my website I'm able to RP as a detective but lots of requests coming up over and over for scriptwised things such as mules, wires and so on - those are restricted for chosen players only.

I'm currently looking for a better roleplay experience through the perspectives of a unique intelligence company - My friend Marco_Perez(StackThatCheese) built a website one year ago, recently he upgraded his website and handed it over to me in order to take care of the company.
    We use a real website; LSAnalytica.com. This website is up and running, with a database of over 1500 phone numbers and names, addresses, we also mapped every single house.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
    I'll offer my service as a private detective to the public, as well again there's my company LSAnalytica with the database that needs to grow.
    I plan on starting over my company on my own, later I'll hire more and more street agents - data collectors who are not working as a detective indeed but a person who's looking for easy cash - this is not hard to find nowadays.
    Later, I'll link up to some other detectives, maybe even a faction in order to grow up a little.
    Assuming I'll have access to mules, wires, etc - I'll sell those for a decent price to certain clients who are willing to buy from me again
    and again, funding my company. I will use this money in order to buy a fleet of motorbikes and basic four wheelers for my company so my field agents will be able to work correctly.

To sort things up:
    At the Professional side:
    This job will help me understand the community of detectives and how I can improve my offers for my clients. Let's say you can't be the chief of police without a single step in the field first.
    I want my detective underneath me to trust my knowledge and ability to control a company that's meant to hire detectives.
    At the company side:
    This job will help my company to grow faster since I'll have the right tools to work with the right people.
    A lot of new options will become available to me and my company once I'll become an official detective with the server, players wouldn't find any interest in roleplaying with me if I cant offer them the basic service detectives make nowadays.
    At the community side:
    I'm giving here a new roleplay experience, my selected workers will have access to the database - I don't know about any other company that uses such as platform besides governmental official factions such as LSPD, LSSD, so on - All of those have their lsgov.io site with their guides and everything. Here we offer a new experience for In-Character roleplay that I personally find interest, therefore, I'm taking care of this project.
    The il/legal side (of my faction):
    I mentioned that I'm willing to give my service to everyone who's willing to pay the right price, however, I don't want my character to fall into legal troubles too soon nor the government to take my site down IC'ly (That's an option, as well as IC DDoS attacks).
    If we'll ever be offered to cooperate with an illegal party I'll consider his offer since its all about money in the end - but surely we'll start as a legal business with the right papers.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?:
    Yes, I do have.
    As Diana_Mikhailov I used to run Los Santos Analytica for the first time when I joined as a junior supervisor (Minor management position). I managed to advance within the company and become the General Manager, basically a CC / Underboss position.
    I can't really remember who many profiles was back then, but I believe I managed to gather more than 800 numbers and names on my own for the company in a few days only.
Last edited by BaB0N on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tweak

Re: [Detective Job]Keshawn Rogers

Post by Tweak » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 am

Detective Application — PENDING

Dear BaB0N,

We have reviewed your application and came to the conclusion that you will have to amend a section or several sections in the application. Do not be discerned and amend the following:
  • Please add more effort throughout your application.
Good luck. Please reply back when you have amended it.

Regards,

Tweak
Side Job Moderator

BaB0N
Los Santos Analytica
Los Santos Analytica
Ingame name: Enrique Gutierrez

Re: [Detective Job]Keshawn Rogers

Post by BaB0N » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:52 am

Tweak wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 am
Sorry for the delay and thank you for your reply,
Amends was taken care of and my application is longer now.

Tweak

Re: [Detective Job] Keshawn Rogers [A]

Post by Tweak » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Detective Application — ACCEPTED

Dear BaB0N,

We have reviewed your application for the detective job. Your log will be created and you will have to update it here: Click. In order to receive the job, please /report in-game once for a level 3 administrator to set it and refer them to this application. You can check features on the link.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Tweak
Side Job Moderator

Return to “Accepted”