Revision: 12.1.9

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Paddy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Francisco_Delafuente

Re: Revision: 12.1.9

Post by Paddy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:36 am

Mega booya.

SotaSiili
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Shane

Post by SotaSiili » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:52 am

Great job guys.

Torez
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Torez » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Big steps forwards, congratulations Davis and the team.

zero0
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: John_Magan

Post by zero0 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:15 am

It would be good to have the uniform system in the STATE faction, specially for the Bureau of Transportation and Public Works. The one we have is bugged and with 5 skins that we don't use.

Tony_Sosa
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Ant

Post by Tony_Sosa » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Great stuff!!

Allison Hall
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Allison Hall » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 am

This is nice and all but what about general quality of play improvements to bring the server up to modern standards?
Why are there no hot keys for entering buildings? Or even something shorter than /enter?
Get rid of the atrocious phone system. This isn't "2003 phone simulator server" and something that saves to chat logs would be nice.
So many parts of the script have been ignored for so long and just aren't user friendly or make sense anymore.
What has been added to the server recently (female skins) (Pershing Square mapping) is simply horrid quality, bug riddled, and amateurish. I know you can do better.

Jaylen_
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jaylen_ » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 am

Allison Hall wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 am
This is nice and all but what about general quality of play improvements to bring the server up to modern standards?
Why are there no hot keys for entering buildings? Or even something shorter than /enter?
Get rid of the atrocious phone system. This isn't "2003 phone simulator server" and something that saves to chat logs would be nice.
So many parts of the script have been ignored for so long and just aren't user friendly or make sense anymore.
What has been added to the server recently (female skins) (Pershing Square mapping) is simply horrid quality, bug riddled, and amateurish. I know you can do better.
Patience my friend.

Brockwell
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Post by Brockwell » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:37 pm

Good job.

Picky
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: [Mask 205713_83]

Post by Picky » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Nice.

Logix
Ingame name: Aaron_Moylan

Post by Logix » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Nice update.

Bluman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Melvin Davis

Post by Bluman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Allison Hall wrote:
The lack of development and overall playing quality has contributed greatly to the decline of the playerbase. Sure people grow up and start families but many still play games and would likely still play here if there was anything new. The only regular updates are environmental mapping (which later gets removed when a certain faction disbands), PD/SD headquarters (which are also later removed and then new ones re-added) and the turf map which is an unfortunately true statement.

The phone script was great when it was first released, as was the overhaul of the vehicle system and later the furniture system. The only issue is now they're not respected by developers and other servers seem to be one step ahead.

Drugs_Work
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Leroy Douglas

Post by Drugs_Work » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:42 am

Bluman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:15 pm
Allison Hall wrote:
The lack of development and overall playing quality has contributed greatly to the decline of the playerbase. Sure people grow up and start families but many still play games and would likely still play here if there was anything new. The only regular updates are environmental mapping (which later gets removed when a certain faction disbands), PD/SD headquarters (which are also later removed and then new ones re-added) and the turf map which is an unfortunately true statement.

The phone script was great when it was first released, as was the overhaul of the vehicle system and later the furniture system. The only issue is now they're not respected by developers and other servers seem to be one step ahead.
Ain't that the truth agree with Bluman.

ϟϟ
Gangster
Gangster

Post by ϟϟ » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:24 am

Honest opinion I think the whole new mappings such as Pershing square alahambra neighborhood and Idlewood houses aren’t very fitting. They’re nice and all but they don’t fit.

Freedom Fighter
Celtic Warrior
Ingame name: The Irishwoman

Post by Freedom Fighter » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:41 am

In all honesty, the mappings n such are nice but there's a few that aren't either:

- The Idlewood mapping imo is actually fantastic and adds more to the server.
- The Pershing square member isn't really that nice honestly, I wouldn't mind it if it had actual sidewalks before it was removed.
- The Glen Park mapping is honestly nice but much more could be added to it, such as a recreational center etc.
- A mapping in El Corona where the factories are would be nice, removing them and adding houses p much extending the neighborhood.
- A mapping in Jefferson with the motel would be nice if it was removed, I know the motel is connected to a lot of things so, therefore, a car park could be mapped with a lot more shops around it or even a project housing.
- The Willowfield mapping is okay.
- A skate park at Verona would be fucking awesome honestly.
- Removing the skate park near Glen Park and adding either apartment blocks or stores with car parks would be nice.
- Picking permanent police/sheriff stations and not removing them after 3 months would be highly appreciated by the community and ik that for a fact.

But with all of the suggestions and shit I've rated above, we honestly need more shit added to keep it alive:

- A new phone system would honestly be a start.
- I know there's a weapon system being remade if I'm correct?
- A much more complex drug system than the one we have now, I think this is also in the making if I'm correct?
- Doing weekly/monthly events again, I remember when these were done and the playerbase would spike and there'd be rp before it and after it that also kept shit interesting.

Klag
1%er
Ingame name: MFFM

Post by Klag » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:02 am

👀👏

Return to “Announcements”