E/S Gleason Park Piru

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Hill Top Shooter
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

E/S Gleason Park Piru

Post by Hill Top Shooter » Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 am

E/S Gleason Park Piru
The Gleason Park Piru (GPP), formerly dubbed Hill Top Piru (HTP), are an African-American dominated street gang located on the East of Las Colinas, Los Santos. The Hill Top Piru's history dates back to the 1970s, they are known nationwide throughout the United States. Members of the HTP are known to sport the colors Burgundy and Red. This gang is nestled into a small community in an area of Las Colinas.

They rebranded under the name of Gleason Park Piru after OG Marlon Massey was incarcerated for life, leaving Rakim Williams and Hampton Palmer in control of the neighbourhood, Both Hampton and Rakim came to the mutual decision to re brand the name feeling Hill Top was then and GPP was the future of the set.

Las Colinas - Gang Influence
Las Colinas has always predominantly been Mexican, dominated by gangs like Hillside Bulldogs, Hillside Rebanadores and many others surrounded by a very rich contrast between the rich and poor, one side of Las Colinas mainly near Gleason park and Clarissa street are the more impoverished area's where as the other side leaning more towards the hill heading towards Ramona Park is more of a higher class and richer area.

Gleason park has always had a high attraction for gangs due to the traffic that passes it by directly, creating custom for the gangs to hustle there drugs too, In the recent years due to Crenshaw High's expansion of admitting slightly further districts the African American populous of the area has grown significantly.
Last edited by Hill Top Shooter on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hill Top Shooter
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

E/S Gleason Park Piru

Post by Hill Top Shooter » Sun May 19, 2019 12:41 am

CRIME RATE RAISING IN CLARISSA STREET
Residents living along Clarissa Street have reported increasing numbers of break in's and store robbery's within the area across the last few months. The Los Santos Police Department has claimed that this is a result gang based activity within the area, of which youths have already been deployed to help with there dirty acts of crime within the neighborhood. Resident Williams Brown (pictured above) had around thousands of dollars worth of goods stolen off of his barbershop. He said, 'It's a shame to see young people join into the crime life, I mean like I even would have offered them a job at the barbershop, but they would rather just turn over to the crime life just for them to survive economically. I hope that LSPD cracks down onto this case'.

As of the current time, no suspects have been linked to the crimes performed.

STORE ROBBER IN TRIAL!
Early morning of Monday there was a robbery at the local Crenshaw 24/7, a big load of money was stolen out the register counting up to over thousands of dollars gone! Many items were broken and stolen costing over tens of thousand in repairs! The owner of the building was left shocked his first words in the scene were "I cant believe some fools just decided to break into my 24/7 where I've worked my way up to start a business and just to see that it was that easy to get tons of my money and property stolen just pisses me off I hope you get found and get the maximum sentence the system can give you"

As of at the moment the robber has been caught and charged with robbery, no information related to the case has been released since then.
Last edited by Hill Top Shooter on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SKENG
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Hill Top Piru

Post by SKENG » Sun May 19, 2019 12:41 am

E/S Gleason Park Piruwish to portray a realistic up and coming gang. We suggest all members who plan to join or that are currently in the faction to send a PM to SKENG or Hill Top Shooter to learn more about the faction. Screenshot permissions are required and we do encourage our members to have a certain standards of screenshots. If you wish to join the faction send your character-kill permissions to SKENG or Hill Top Shooter via forum pm using the following format below, with the PM titled (Your name) - CK Permissions.

"I (Firstname_Lastname) am willing to allow the leadership or anyone acting on behalf of the leadership of E/S Gleason Park Piru permission to character kill my character if decided by the Higher echelon of the faction."
Last edited by SKENG on Sat May 25, 2019 1:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night.

WHY YOU COMING FAST
CAB WARS

Benjamin Waknine
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Benjamin Waknine » Sun May 19, 2019 12:45 am

I fuck wid it

Stanty
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Stanty » Sun May 19, 2019 12:50 am

Good luck
Stanty#4343

Gassed Up
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Gassed Up » Sun May 19, 2019 1:06 am

so many factions starting in one day. gl

Mantle
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mantle » Sun May 19, 2019 1:38 am

Do your thing bro

SKENG
Mafia
Mafia

Post by SKENG » Sun May 19, 2019 1:42 am

Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night.

WHY YOU COMING FAST
CAB WARS

Murda Jay
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Post by Murda Jay » Sun May 19, 2019 1:46 am

Good luck.
Death Before Dishonor. :twisted:

Wecatchbodies
Gangster
Gangster