San Andreas Executive Orders - Office of the Governor

Find all the Laws and Acts of San Andreas in this forum.

Also contains the full Penal Code to list all crimes and punishments.

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

San Andreas State Clerk
State Clerk

San Andreas Executive Orders - Office of the Governor

Post by San Andreas State Clerk » Fri May 06, 2016 5:25 am

EXECUTIVE ORDERS OF THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Laos_Macen
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Laos_Mason

Re: EXECUTIVE ORDERS OF THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

Post by Laos_Macen » Fri May 06, 2016 7:53 am

EXECUTIVE ORDER 001

Author: JESSE STYLES, LAOS MASON

ORDER NO. JS 001-16

An Order to establish operating policies for independent agencies and businesses in the Port of Los Santos Complex

THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
ORDERS:
[hr][/hr]

Section 1. Definitions.
  1. “Port of Los Santos Complex” refers to the all areas marked and all applicable zones listed in ADDENDUM 1. PORT OF LOS SANTOS COMPLEX MAP
  2. "Port Authority of Los Santos" refers to a private, non-governmental organization that operates in the Port of Los Santos Complex
  3. "Private Enterprises" refers to any private, non-governmental organizations that operate in the Port of Los Santos Complex.
  4. "Law Enforcement" refers to sworn officers of the Los Santos Police Department and San Andreas Sheriff's Department
  5. "Zone" refers to the specifically named zone as listed in ADDENDUM 1. PORT OF LOS SANTOS COMPLEX MAP

Section 2. Reaffirmation of State Authority
  1. The State of San Andreas reaffirms its right, per the State Constitution, to all property rights in the Port of Los Santos Complex
  2. The State of San Andreas reaffirms its desire to support and facilitate good enterprises and other success in the Port of Los Santos Complex, whether performed by a state agency or a public or private enterprise.
  3. The State of San Andreas shall not distribute Port of Los Santos Complex property rights, but shall distribute management rights to appropriate agencies or public or private enterprises at its discretion to facilitate good enterprises and other success.
Section 3. Property Management Rights of the Port of Los Santos Complex
  1. All property management rights shall be issued by this executive order of the Governor of San Andreas and shall not contravene existing property management rights or other jurisdictions outlined in the State Constitution or its Jurisdiction Addendum.
  2. Property management rights granted by this executive order shall not contravene any existing laws or regulations set forth by the State of San Andreas or its state agencies.
  3. All RED ZONE properties shall have their property management rights transferred to the Port Authority of Los Santos, which may operate under the appropriate licenses, permits, laws, and regulations granted to the Port Authority of Los Santos.
  4. ALL RED ZONE properties may not be subleased or subcontracted without the permission of the Governor.
  5. All RED ZONE properties shall be treated legally as private property under the management of the Port Authority of Los Santos, not public property, and is subject to the laws and protections as granted by the law of the land. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Governor.
  6. All YELLOW ZONE properties shall have their property management rights transferred to the City of Los Santos and its Associated, Unincorporated Counties. The City may sublease or subcontract property management rights at its discretion.
  7. All CYAN ZONE properties shall remain under the authority and property management rights of the State of San Andreas. Subleasing and subcontracting rights shall fall under the discretion of the Office of the Governor.
  8. All CYAN ZONE properties with no subleasing or subcontracting policies in place shall be considered as public access facilities in the Port of Los Santos Complex and may not be restricted or controlled by any agency or public or private enterprise except in emergency situations and circumstances deemed necessary by the Governor or the appropriate law enforcement authority of the Los Santos Police Department or San Andreas Sheriffs Department.
  9. Access to all roads, alleys, passageways, and other streets shall not be infringed at any time, except by the Los Santos Police Department or San Andreas Sheriffs Department in circumstances granted or authorized in a manner consistent with other roads and highways in the State.
  10. All waterways and sea routes shall remain under the authority of the State, however no agency or public or private enterprise may have its access to a berth restricted except in circumstances that fall under the appropriate law enforcement authority of the Los Santos Police Department or San Andreas Sheriffs Department.
Section 3. Survival
  1. This order shall survive until May 30, 2016 at which an extension may be issued at the discretion of the Governor, or a new order may be issued, or superseded by legislation.

• I hereby certify that the foregoing order was signed on this 5th day of May, 2016
    • Laos Mason
      State Clerk
    So ordered on this 5th day of May, 2016
    • Jesse Styles
      Governor of San Andreas
EXECUTIVE ORDER 001
ADDENDUM 1. PORT OF LOS SANTOS COMPLEX MAP

ACCESS MAP
A map of the Port of Los Santos Complex, including applicable color coded ZONES

• Areas in CYAN shall be refered to as CYAN ZONE facilities
    Areas in YELLOW shall be referred to as YELLOW ZONE facilities
    Areas in RED shall be referred to as RED ZONE facilities

ObZen
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jesse Styles

Post by ObZen » Mon May 16, 2016 11:55 pm

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
VERDANT BLUFFS
ORDER NO. JS002-16

May 16, 2016

I, Jesse Styles, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, have granted the following individuals a full, free, and absolute pardon for the crime of Incitement to Riot in relation to arrests made by the Los Santos Police Department during the protest at the Port of Los Santos on the 7th of May, 2016.

Mr. Mark Weller
Mr. Tasos Mitropoulos
Mr. Spyros Pappas
Mr. Mason Armstrong
Mr. Ismail Palushaj
Mr. Dan Baker
Mr. Dusan Stoyanovic
Mr. Leonard Jaco

The aforementioned individuals shall not be subject to any discrimination based on criminal records in relation to the protest event and shall have their criminal records expunged of Incitement to Riot. To punish these individuals for being mislead into committing these acts would be an injustice to the working people of this great State of San Andreas.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on May 16, 2016.

God Bless America and San Andreas,

ObZen
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jesse Styles

Post by ObZen » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:18 am

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
VERDANT BLUFFS
ORDER NO. JS003-16

July 4, 2016

I, Jesse Styles, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, declare effective immediately, the Official Seal of the State of San Andreas. This is to replace all likeness of the former State Seal in government buildings, property, and publications.

"The Great Seal of San Andreas. Under the gaze of Minerva, the Roman goddess of wisdom, a miner works near the Flint River. A beaver rests at her feet and ships ply the river. Mount Chiliad rises in the background."

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on July 4, 2016.

OLD SEAL REFERENCE: show
This seal replaces all likeness of the below:
PRESIDENT TRUMP

Gang Detective, Representative, Lawyer, Governor, Philanthropist, Nomad. Pce LSRP.

Conti
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Conti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:31 am

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
VERDANT BLUFFS
ORDER NO. LI004-16

October 02, 2016

I, Lauren Isley, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do appoint Mister Matthew Goodman, to the position of Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas, and do hereby grant him the title of 'The Most Esteemed Governor of San Andreas' for the duration of his natural life.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on October 02, 2016.

The Esteemed Governor of San Andreas.
Retired Game Administrator
Retired Head of Government Management
-------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Goodman, Lieutenant Governor Emeritus
Hon. Anthony Guidone, Attorney General Emeritus
Lieutenant II Mark Conti, Los Santos Police Department (RET.)

Conti
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: San Andreas Executive Orders - Office of the Governor

Post by Conti » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:10 am

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
VERDANT BLUFFS
ORDER NO. LI005-16

October 14, 2016

I, Matthew Goodman, Lieutenant Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do appoint Mister Oliver Andrews, to the position of Chief Clerk of the Senate of San Andreas, and do hereby grant him the title of 'The Most Honorable.'

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on October 14, 2016.

The Esteemed Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas.

Pitchounette
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Pitchounette » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:17 am

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
VERDANT BLUFFS
ORDER NO. LI006-16

October 26, 2016

I, Lauren Isley, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do appoint Mister Samuel Bonkowski, to the position of Chief of Staff of the San Andreas Governor's Office.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on October 26, 2016.

i retired. conspiracy intensifies

Conti
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Conti » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:19 am

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
VERDANT BLUFFS
ORDER NO. LI007-16

November 26th, 2016

I, Matthew Goodman, Lieutenant Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do appoint Mister Darnell Murphy, to the position of Attorney General of San Andreas.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on 25th of November, 2016.

The Esteemed Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas.

Pitchounette
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Pitchounette » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:46 pm

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
VERDANT BLUFFS
ORDER NO. LI 008-16

December 15, 2016

I, Lauren Isley, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do hereby order the following:

ACT NO. 020-16, Open Carry Assurance and Regulation Act passed by the San Andreas State Senate on December 9 2016 required individuals who intend to openly carry firearms in the designated "Open Carry Zone" to obtain a license to purchase a firearm. It is acknowledged that the privilege to open carry may only be given only to an individual who is licensed to purchase a firearm.

Pursuant to the State Constitution, state agencies with the authority to enforce laws shall be allowed to enforce the requirement by which open carry is exercised, by performing license inspection, which is to ensure that an individual who openly carries a firearm possesses a license to purchase a firearm, and that such license is valid and within their person at any time such a privilege is utilized.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on December 15, 2016.

i retired. conspiracy intensifies

otter
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Office of Governor Larry L. Rauner — Executive Orders

Post by otter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:11 am

Office of the Governor
State of San Andreas

EXECUTIVE ORDER R-01-17
TRANSFERRING MUNICIPAL POWER TO THE STATE

______WHEREAS the municipal governments of this state have been proven ineffective and unreliable at managing the communities they serve by failing to fulfill their responsibilities of providing consistent and reliable municipal services; and

______WHEREAS the municipal governments of this state have been rife with corruption, mismanagement, and incompetence, including the convictions of many elected and appointed officials throughout the last decade for various crimes related to public corruption; and

______WHEREAS reforms at the local government level have failed to resolve issues that are systemic in the system of municipal government in this state and have left the citizens of this state hopeless and disenfranchised with their local governments.

______NOW, THEREFORE, I, LARRY L. RAUNER, Governor of the State of San Andreas, in accordance with the authority vested in me by the Constitution and statutes of the State of San Andreas, do hereby issue this Executive Order, effective immediately.

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
    1. The municipal governments of Los Santos, Las Venturas, and San Fierro, are abolished, with the exception of municipal departments or other entities related to public safety, including, but not limited to, police, fire, and emergency medical services.
      • The legal powers and responsibilities of the municipal governments of Los Santos, Las Venturas, and San Fierro shall be absorbed into the powers and responsibilities of the state government.
        • The state government shall reorganize and restructure in accordance with these changes to provide other municipal and local services. Municipal public safety departments shall be consolidated into the state government.
        ______This Executive Order is not intended to, and does not, create any rights or benefits, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity, against the State of San Andreas, its agencies, departments, entities, officers, employees, or any other person.

______I FURTHER DIRECT that as soon as hereafter possible, this Order be filed in the Office of the Secretary of State and that widespread publicity and notice be given to this Order.
        _
        _
        _
        _
        IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Great Seal of the State of San Andreas to be affixed this 26th day of June 2017.

ATTEST:

otter
        Retired Administrator
        Retired Administrator

Re: Office of Governor Larry L. Rauner — Executive Orders

Post by otter » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Office of the Governor
        State of San Andreas

EXECUTIVE ORDER R-02-17
        CESSATION OF OPERATIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SPECIAL SERVICES

______WHEREAS the Department of Special Services (“DSS”) within the Department of Justice (“DOJ)” has demonstrated repeated and persistent incompetence and a failure of leadership over the course of several months.

______NOW, THEREFORE, I, LARRY L. RAUNER, Governor of the State of San Andreas, in accordance with the authority vested in me by the Constitution and statutes of the State of San Andreas, do hereby issue this Executive Order, effective immediately.

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
          1. Any and all operations of the DSS shall be halted effective immediately.
            • Any member of the DSS, or the DOJ, found to be carrying out duties considered to be in the capacity of the DSS shall be suspended immediately and indefinitely from governmental service.
              • This order of cessation shall remain in force until such time as otherwise ordered by the Governor of San Andreas.
              ______I FURTHER DIRECT that as soon as hereafter possible, this Order be filed in the Office of the Secretary of State and that widespread publicity and notice be given to this Order.
              _
              _
              _
              _
              IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Great Seal of the State of San Andreas to be affixed this 13th day of September 2017.

ATTEST:

Flemwad
              Retired Administrator
              Retired Administrator

Post by Flemwad » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:06 pm

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
              VERDANT BLUFFS
              ORDER NO. WR001-18

April 14, 2018

I, Carl Duncan, Lieutenant Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do appoint Mister Elijah Caldwell, to the position of Secretary of State.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on April 14, 2018.

Flemwad
              Retired Administrator
              Retired Administrator

Post by Flemwad » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:18 pm

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
              VERDANT BLUFFS
              ORDER NO. WR001-19

April 30, 2019

I, Carl Duncan, Lieutenant Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do appoint Honorable Delores Coleman, to the position of Chief Justice of the Courts of San Andreas.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on April 30, 2019.

Surreal
              Retired Administrator
              Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:21 pm

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
              OFFICE OF GOVERNOR WADE REYNOLDS
              EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. WR001-20

July 24, 2019

I, Wade Reynolds, Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, order the following:
              spacer
              1. Federal law enforcement personnel, acting in that capacity within San Andreas, are hereby deputized as peace officers under Title 14 of the Penal Code of San Andreas, with all the powers and responsibilities thereof.
                spacer
              2. For greater clarity, “federal law enforcement personnel” shall be defined as sworn law enforcement officers of the United States Department of Justice, including, but not limited to, agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
              In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on July 24, 2019.

Wade Reynolds
              Governor of San Andreas
              Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Flemwad
              Retired Administrator
              Retired Administrator

Post by Flemwad » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:23 am

GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS
              VERDANT BLUFFS
              ORDER NO. WR001-21

September 17th, 2019

I, Carl Duncan, Lieutenant Governor of the State of San Andreas, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by the San Andreas State Constitution, Article I, Section II, (6), do appoint Mister Michael Appelo, to the position of Secretary of State.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on September 17th, 2019.

Carl Duncan
              Lieuteant Governor of San Andreas

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas”