Eve Online

Elves, witches, warlocks, androids, and furfags! Unite!
Snow.
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Mark Ashdown

Eve Online

Post by Snow. » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:39 am

Words cannot convey my disappointment that nobody has made a thread for eve!
Possibly the most networking-based game ever created!

Shranizzle
25 Mil SP
Member of Double Identity corporation.
Member of Wildly Inappropriate alliance
Stealth Bomber FC

Spec'd to fly Sbs, intys, battlecruisers including the hurricane in both autocannon and artillery fits. Recently completed T2 fit training for a Maelstrom to take part in shield alpha fleets.

How about you?
Many miles away there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the Shore of a dark Scottish lake.|Walter Scott

Fred_Morrello
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: Eve Online

Post by Fred_Morrello » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:32 am

I'm currently playing a 21-day trial, the tutorial missions are retardedly boring, but my brother plays this and says it'll become fun later on lol.
James Fish is still the greatest carjacker in Los Santos

Snow.
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Snow. » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah EvE gets retardedly fun when you hit around 5-10mil sp, then you're at the requirement when PvP alliances will accept you, like all the big ones.

On Saturday I was in an 1800+ fleet engagement :P
Many miles away there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the Shore of a dark Scottish lake.|Walter Scott

Rico_Mancin
takes long breaks
takes long breaks
Ingame name: Rowen Miyamoto

Post by Rico_Mancin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:27 pm

:lol:
Police Evasion Tally
LSPD: 5
SASD: 9
Time since last arrest: 2 months

Fred_Morrello
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Fred_Morrello » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm

hahahahaahha hahaha ha..... what?

I want to focus on missles, but I'm told they suck in PvP and are more so used in PvE. Is PvE even any fun? I also suck at managing my energy lol I always run out. btw first thing I did in EvE was going like "wooaahhh a sun! lets look up close" then I died because of heat :lol:
James Fish is still the greatest carjacker in Los Santos

Snow.
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Snow. » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Yeah autocannons are the best pvp weapon in my opinion, but theres loadsss of people that are caldari so drake fleets are pretty common.

The Pindar
Civilian
Civilian

Post by The Pindar » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Gallentean Crimson Eyes of the Petals of Derketo corporation. My ambition is to pilot a Nyx, mother of drones. I'm considering making a new character because of its name, though.

Snow.
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Snow. » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:44 pm

My alt flys the Hel carrier. It's epic ;)

Bingles
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Bingles » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Played it for around four months before I realised the fun part of the game wouldn't come for another 3,000 hours. But I like how you can pay for membership with ingame earned credits, that was always the unique part of the game.

Goted
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Goted » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Hello, I watched one guy play EVE online, and it was pretty amazing. Later I red about it more and more. And I got really amazed by the game. Whoah. I dont even know another game where so much strategy is required and in such a huge scale. I am astonished. And Recently I red that people can send you an email with a 21 day trial, and during it you have a chance to make enough credits to buy an extension to that, and I'm willing to do that. So if someone would be that kind to send me the trial email, here is my adress: [email protected] . Thank you. Notify me via forum PM before you send it though, yeah.

And I would like to have an.. advisor. because i noticed this game is very complex, and you can do like a 100 different "profession" like things. So I have no doubt that I will feel very lost in the game first. So i need a person who i could ask some questions about the game which concern me. I promise I will not ask a 100 ultra noob questions at once, i will not flood and annoy you. So if you're willing to help me please give me your contacts.

Snow.
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Snow. » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am

I'd send you one but I took a month out so my account isn't active at this moment. But really they've improved the tutorial -a lot- recently. In order to get into the real PVP 0.0 security system thousand player wars you'll need around 10mil Skillpoints, which takes a few months. Or make a lot of money and buy a chaarcter with IG money (Which is allowed as they're clones in the game.)

Riker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Javiero Parez

Post by Riker » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

I have played this im on a long break from it at this time though.

Name: Bataal.
Skillpoints: 80 million or something.
Isk: 4 billion or something around that area.
Corp: Navy of Xoc [May of been kicked not been on in months but im sure il be welcome back when i am active again]
Alliance: Wildly Innapropriate.
Corp Rank: Recruitment officer,

I have played eve since early 2004, I have 80 million SP or something around there, I haven't played it for a few months due to my recent LSRP addiction, eve is quite fun, I am a 0.0 killer and can be a pirate although i kill so many rats I can't get my sec status to negative :o I was 5.0 but started hunting aununen a little.
Javiero Parez

Snow.
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Snow. » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Rawr, Wildly Inappropriate :P.

I was with Double Identity! On a break atm myself.

Riker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Javiero Parez

Post by Riker » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Wildly xD I am quite known in WI. lol I used to sound alot younger so they used ot call me a little kid xD but yeah WI. is awesome xD
Javiero Parez

Return to “MMORPG”