July Update:

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Collins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jesse Collins

July Update:

Post by Collins » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:42 pm

I know you guys don't usually get many updates posted as globals these days but this one is a very special one so I thought the best way for you all to get all the information you should know would be via this. As most if not all of you guys now know: I was promoted to Management a month ago and with that promotion it left the Lead Admin Team vacant. Due to issues out of most people's control, it has taken some time to get things back up and running properly for the leadership figures on the server but I'm really pleased to announce we've finally hit the stage in which we can actually move people into the roles they deserve and go forward with exactly what needs to be done.

We have two promotions to the Lead Admin Team. The first promotion goes to someone who has the longest serving record in the Level 4 admin team and someone who has worked extremely hard and proved dedication multiple times over. This promotion is long overdue and a massive congratulations must go to Aero. Aero will now be taking on the role of Head of Staff/Head of Admins. All admin based questions, reports and concerns can be sent to him to be handled the exact same way in which they've always been. A massive congratulations to Aero and thank you for all your hard work and dedication around the server, I know this is long overdue but you certainly have deserved it. With Aero stepping up to leading the admin team now, Damaz will be taking over as the Head of Testers for the foreseeable future. Congratulations Damaz.

Our second Lead Admin Promotion will be going to someone who has dedicated more time than anyone I know and puts in a lot of dedication and effort into anything he does. The admin I'm speaking about is Surreal. A massive congratulations to Surreal and with this promotion he shall be stepping up into the role of Head of Community Support. Head of Community Support was once the Head of Boards, although now the role is now going to focus more on you guys, the entire community. It will get things moving again to get all of you involved in different things around the server, be it on the forums, in-game, UCP and anything else you can think of. Another massive congratulations to Surreal and a big well done.

One last bit of information I have for you all is the newly created Community Map. Myself and the Level 4 Admin Team have worked hard on this to get it as perfect as possible so everyone can finally see what is going on and where. This map contains every role around the server that has a 'Head of' and who it is, so you can contact them with anything you wish to know about that area or with suggestions and ideas! We have also included a clickable link to give you a description of what each role is and what it does, so I hope you all find this useful and that it helps solve the issue of people getting confused about who leads what. Please direct your issues to the respective 'Head of' and should that not work, the next person in the chain of command. Please find more information here - http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7#p5942785 - I hope you're all having a fantastic summer and happy playing!
Collins

Management

Adorn.
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: July Update:

Post by Adorn. » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Great work to both Aero and Surreal. Definitely deserved.

Thanks for the update Collins.

Nick.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Nick. » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:45 pm

Congrats! The forum is unavailable on the link though!

h@rry
Mafia
Mafia

Post by h@rry » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:45 pm

cool

Feenix
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Feenix » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Congratulations!

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Congratulations Aero!
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Corneru
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Corneru » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Congratulations Aero, damaz & Surreal!

Brady Russ
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Brady Russ

Post by Brady Russ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Congratulations!

Vintovka
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Vintovka » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Congratulations!

Collins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Jesse Collins

Post by Collins » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Nick. wrote:Congrats! The forum is unavailable on the link though!
Fixed!
Collins

Management

Lennon!
FΔM
FΔM

Post by Lennon! » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Congrats!

alexdovliatovwutang
Mafia
Mafia

Post by alexdovliatovwutang » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Congratulations, the link you posted says you are not authorised to read this forum though.

Sergi
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: UNRULY

Post by Sergi » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Grats to all!

Nick.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Nick. » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Collins wrote:
Nick. wrote:Congrats! The forum is unavailable on the link though!
Fixed!
It still says unavailable for me.

http://i.imgur.com/U5bAWgw.png

Jovis
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jovis » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Congratulations!

Return to “Announcements Archive”