Not Even Once!

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

EddyFlight15
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Not Even Once!

Post by EddyFlight15 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Hermy wrote:
EddyFlight15 wrote:I would imagine LS:RP had all the major bugs patched and continous server tests done by testers, what I can't imagine is how someone can fall into the crack and none of the LSRP Staff members to find out till now?

Some areas are more subtle thus less focused upon. After all, there would not be improvements if we had not found out bugs and found solutions to it. We're never going to stop in growth and we will continuously encounter new things which we would put a fix to.

Besides, it's the same concept as to how we sometimes have companies recalling their products back due to a major flaw. But nonetheless - they are still growing to improve.

I agree Caden.

Akiba
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Takashi Miller

Post by Akiba » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

It's such a shame to see some great roleplayers paying for the money, especially when I know some of them actually worked hard for shit like that before hand. Kazumo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :evil:
Previously: Leader of the Shizuoka-Kai, Shateigashira of Akuji-Kai, Queen Crip of Beasley and Associates, Tester for the staff team.

Johnny_Snake
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Johnny_Snake » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:51 pm

ihandles wrote:Release all the names

Simon_Mcknight
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Takeshi Sakai

Post by Simon_Mcknight » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Akiba wrote:It's such a shame to see some great roleplayers paying for the money, especially when I know some of them actually worked hard for shit like that before hand. Kazumo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :evil:

Hey, I lost all my money I had worked for, didn't bother to work for them again so I bought them the shortcut way lol and now I ended up banned lol, losing both money IG and IRL money.. pretty stupid idea to do that but I just didn't bother spending all the time again to make it back most of you know how much time I had spent on this game trying to make it lol

Androoh
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Androoh » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Don't see why people are proud with themselves by buying e-money, could've spent it on something worthwhile. The desperation of people these days, smh.

Fibs
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Fibs » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:35 pm

I mean, yeah, support the game and community with donating, but spending cash on E-cash is just so low.
I'm glad those people have been banned and will never return.
Good job, administration team. \o/

Danny
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Danny » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm

This is totally disgusting, good riddance.

Legend.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Legend. » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Ridiculous, Funny how when 'Brandon Gates' made that thread, They all pretty much turned themselves in. I was really looking forward to getting one of their houses after the rehash today but i guess their all going to auction. Glad we got rid of them, Cheaters they may be glad they got all the luxuries and laugh at the poor in this game but it's only when things like this happen that it's all wiped away and their pretty much left at level one like. I hope when they come back from their bans they have all the money wiped from them and they are made to start at level one - no matter what they hold just now.
Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt

Arielevi
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Nathan Magnus

Post by Arielevi » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:52 am

Hope they're banned now.

Legend.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Legend. » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Arielevi wrote:Hope they're banned now.

They are.
Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt

Remini
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Remini » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Agreed, I mean, it's just a game, and I actually don't really care that much for money IG, especially on my PD char. I don't own any cars or houses, I even sold it so I can get money for P'n'S on patrol, I admit thinking about CK'ing a char. And asking an admin if it was possible to transfer it to another one, but I didn't do it, funny enough, I once IC'ly gave a loan from my PD char. To someone and suspected him for transferring money to another Char. But he actually turned out to be a friend of mine lol, my point is that I knew him IC'ly on my alt. And we did a job together and then he paid me, I was still a noob at the time just lvl 5 on like both char.'s or sth, and I was like "Where did u get all of this?" "And he was like, I got a loan" afterwards I found out it was my PD char. He was talking about, which I felt was a big issue, and I felt I was gonna be banned, but, a long time had passed, that was my confession xD my other point is, as long as it's RP as my example, nothing is wrong with it, if u didn't make a deal with him :P. These things are common here, but the one thing I never did and will never do is bug abuse for cash or have IG money for IRL money, no thank you, my allowance is enough :D But yeah, to anyone who bug abused/sold IG money, get a life.

Riker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Javiero Parez

Post by Riker » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 am

I find it discusting that people spend months and some even years making that sort of money on the server and other random players who simply can't be bothered to earn it themselves result into stealing it, or worst actually bug abusing to gain it. I say Au Revoir to those who do this sort of thing.
Javiero Parez

Smuffin
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Smuffin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 am

It's pretty stupid, I would not say "disgusting" however. Most people are saying, why would they waste money on stupid IG money, how many people waste money on weed everyday or other stuff. They got their bans, and it's good that they got them because people have spent hours just to make a portion. Not only they cheated, but they fucked up, the currency of the server, seems like the 10 Bill that was delete was a HUGE chunk. It's all good admins do auctions because the auction money get removed or /charity, so over time, the server will heal up, and money won't be how it is now. People RP in different ways, if it's money, being poor, or just cruising by. It's your RP, nobody else, so anyone saying that money is everything, or if it's not...who cares, it's what you RP as, rich, or poor. Lets keep up with the creativity. Lets not be greedy, have fun, and lets keep this awesome community. Seems like this thread had turned into a hatred thread lol...

Legend.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Legend. » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Johnny_Snake wrote:
ihandles wrote:Release all the names

Drodge
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Corrado Amato

Post by Drodge » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Have you guys removed the /myhouse deposit script or fixed it not making your amounts larger. Thank you for starting to solve this problem, I think you should check on most of the rich players in LS-RP if they've been using it.

Return to “Announcements Archive”