Servers crashing and giving me loss

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

HammadurRahman
Mafia
Mafia

Servers crashing and giving me loss

Post by HammadurRahman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:24 am

I don't know sometimes server crashes and it happened 2 times that my drugs from my car just disappeared and it costed me more then 12000 just tell me how to prevent that lag/bug whatever.

Thanks in advance. :D

Drew
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Bennett_Winchester

Re: Servers crashing and giving me loss

Post by Drew » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am

When the server is crashing, are you losing your overall internet connection? If yes, then you've got to fix that on your end, but it doesn't match up that the server would be rolling you back. Until you fix the issue, whenever you buy something IG, take a screenshot in case you lose it and you'll have to do a refund request.

HammadurRahman
Mafia
Mafia

Post by HammadurRahman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 am

Diederik wrote:When the server is crashing, are you losing your overall internet connection? If yes, then you've got to fix that on your end, but it doesn't match up that the server would be rolling you back. Until you fix the issue, whenever you buy something IG, take a screenshot in case you lose it and you'll have to do a refund request.
Sir my internet connections are all perfect and when I placed my drugs in my oceanic and then I went to buy more drugs and when I checked /vehdrugs they were all gone Sir I can't come to refund request everytime I loss anything also can you tell me how to bring time before everychat or command

Drew
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Bennett_Winchester

Post by Drew » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:45 am

HammadurRahman wrote:
Diederik wrote:When the server is crashing, are you losing your overall internet connection? If yes, then you've got to fix that on your end, but it doesn't match up that the server would be rolling you back. Until you fix the issue, whenever you buy something IG, take a screenshot in case you lose it and you'll have to do a refund request.
Sir my internet connections are all perfect and when I placed my drugs in my oceanic and then I went to buy more drugs and when I checked /vehdrugs they were all gone Sir I can't come to refund request everytime I loss anything also can you tell me how to bring time before everychat or command
/timestamp, /servertime for your question in regards to the command.

Perhaps your drugs were stolen from your vehicle? If you leave your vehicle spawned when you log out, it will still be spawned and people can easily swoop your stash. If it's not your connection, then you may have been extremely unlucky with the server with the previous two times. The best thing would be to start taking SS's and posting refund requests, as that's really the only thing you can do.

Also, you aren't connected over a VPN or a tunnel are you? The server could be closing the connection, or bouncing your packets off.
Last edited by Drew on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spindry
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Spindry » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 am

HammadurRahman wrote:
As a safeguard, every time you login make use of: /stats, followed by /servertime - then take a screenshot. This will assist you with a refund request if you continue to lose items.

HammadurRahman
Mafia
Mafia

Post by HammadurRahman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Diederik wrote:
HammadurRahman wrote:
/timestamp, /servertime for your question in regards to the command.

Perhaps your drugs were stolen from your vehicle? If you leave your vehicle spawned when you log out, it will still be spawned and people can easily swoop your stash. If it's not your connection, then you may have been extremely unlucky with the server with the previous two times. The best thing would be to start taking SS's and posting refund requests, as that's really the only thing you can do.

Also, you aren't connected over a VPN or a tunnel are you? The server could be closing the connection, or bouncing your packets off.
Sir I don't leave it spawned and I am 100 percent sure that they are not stolen And should I post a bug report??

Metalhead
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Metalhead » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:06 pm

It has nothing to do with bug reports since it's not a bug. If you have screenshots to prove your items' existance, make a refund request.

Fergie
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: 43616c76696e2046657267757

Post by Fergie » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:04 am

Metalhead wrote:It has nothing to do with bug reports since it's not a bug. If you have screenshots to prove your items' existance, make a refund request.

Question answered. If you have the required evidence, feel free to post a refund request.
ImageImage
Fergie
Former Game Admin
IRC Name: Fergie
PM Me
About Me
Mapping Showcase
L
I
T
T
L