mistique
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [RULE 26 - EDIT] - Robbery/Scamming

Post by mistique » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Calloway. wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Dec_Watson wrote:
    • If you got scammed, you are allowed to rob your money back even if it's more than $500.

Lets say that I scam someone for 50 grands. He robs me a few days later, he can all the 50 grands? Or you have a maximum of two days or something to do this and take your money back?

Aslong as you have the cash in your hand, I imagine he can take it all back off you, unless you can provide screenshots with /servertime of you hiding it or something.

The question that everyone seems to be asking is " Can I still rob guns or drugs up to any limit? " I've done this a few times IG and I've not once had an admin tell me I'm not allowed to do it, though I've had plenty of testers say if it exceeds the limit its not allowed, best thing to do is ask an admin before hand, if they say no, don't do it, if they say yes, lucky you!

(I'm still curious whether you can do it or not, so if an admin could actually confirm the rules I'd appreciate it.)

Drugs/guns don't fall under the robbing/scamming rules, so you're good to scam/rob those.

MaliKid
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by MaliKid » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 pm

What's this I'm hearing about guns have no scamming limit? I mean, I'm under level 10 and probably will never be a millionaire so to people like me this is a shock and pretty disappointing, this is just going to create OOC dependency. People will now use OOC friendships to reduce the chances of getting scammed, I know I'm going to buy of people I'm OOCly comfortable with to reduce the chances of me getting scammed.. The 3 main types of scams, were cars, guns and drugs. And now there's no limit to guns and drugs?

That's some disappointing shit, but the rule clearly says theres a 50,000 limit unless permission is given, so I believe testers are getting it wrong.

DaleyG
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: One man Army

Post by DaleyG » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 am

500 robbing limit is way too low.
Please change it back to how it was, if not even raise the 5K limit.

Easy to prevent you can use /bank to deposit cash, and even stash money in house cashbox.

Blazey
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Blazey » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Id say make it based on levels. Like a level 4 can be robbed 500$, level 5 1000$ and so up, I mean, the bigger the level the better a man should know when trouble comes..

Jack.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Jack. » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 am

Blazey wrote:Id say make it based on levels. Like a level 4 can be robbed 500$, level 5 1000$ and so up, I mean, the bigger the level the better a man should know when trouble comes..

DaleyG wrote:500 robbing limit is way too low.
Please change it back to how it was, if not even raise the 5K limit.

Easy to prevent you can use /bank to deposit cash, and even stash money in house cashbox.

^ I used to think a lot like you two, Robbing is risky, why is the limit so low? But when you think of it in a realistic way, $500 is a lot to be carrying around, you can argue your point and money on LS-RP and money IRL being different, but that's because the economy on the server is messed up pretty bad, also, Paychecks are pretty much abolished, savings is due to be reduced, if the Rob limit was back to $5,000, everybody would be broke, also, you should be robbing people for roleplay, not for money, people who played waaay before it was reduced, like me, will know that when you walked out of your house/apartment to get in your car you would get robbed, every time you was out of a car/house, you was the victim of being robbed, it was annoying. Besides, the rob limit being so high fucks the economy up even more, it makes the poor people stay poor and the moderate/rich people buy AK's an make their money back in five minutes. If anything, AT MOST, it should be doubled, but I would much prefer it to stay as it is.

Blizzard.™
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Blizzard.™ » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 pm

R&U.

Return to “Rules & Rules Updates - Archive”