MMA Simulator

Moderators: Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

King Jay
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

MMA Simulator

Post by King Jay » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 am

As many will know, games kill hours of boredom. I've been searching and researching for years for simulation games of combat sports, I'd come across games in development. No where near the final product, at this point I'd lost all hope till I came across Zever Games. We've spoken back and fourth and I now happily reveal something that we are currently working to upgrade and make better as a packaged, world class game.

A game where you can create or recruit numerous fighters from wherever in the world and watch them climb the ranks. In a action-filled world, it won't be long till you're at the top. At the moment we are currently undergoing numerous changes and updates. We are looking for players to come and take part in our game and give us feedback on how to take it to the next level.

Here is some of the work we have in the current released game in question.
(A lot more could of been added but I've shown the basics)

Our Steam Game

For anyone wanting to try the current game version we have released worldwide.
We currently know Steam has a issue with a few nations for sale terms but we're working on that.

For members wishing to check us out, give some feedback and help out our community. Feel free to join our discord.

Our Discord
Daniel Indelicato

Abarbanel
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: MMA Simulator

Post by Abarbanel » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Good luck with this.

Return to “Other Games Archive”