2018 - Incoming Games [UPDATED]

Moderators: Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

User avatar
papanomaly
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm
Ingame name: Kiara Hilton

2018 - Incoming Games [UPDATED]

Post by papanomaly » Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 pm

2018 - Incoming Games

Incoming games 2018

Information: Facebook groups and official posts by developers

Last updated: 07.01.2018


Games coming in January
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory | [PS4, Vita] | [January 19]
Kirby Battle Royale | [3DS] | January 19
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom | [PS4, PC] | [January 19]
Lost Sphear | [PS4, Switch, PC] | [January 23]
The Inpatient | [PSVR] | [January 23]
The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia | [PS4] | [January 25]
Dragon Ball FighterZ | [PS4, Xbox One, PC] | [January 26]
Monster Hunter: World | [PS4, Xbox One, PC] | [January 26]
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT | [PS4] | [January 30]
Games coming in February
Shadow of the Colossus | [PS4] | [February 6]
Dynasty Warriors 9 | [PS4, Xbox One, PC] | [February 13]
Kingdom Come: Deliverance | [PS4, Xbox One, PC] | [February 13]
Owlboy | [PS4, Xbox One, Switch] | [February 13]
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology | [3DS] | [February 13]
Secret of Mana |[PS4, PS Vita, PC] | [February 15]
Metal Gear Survive | [PS4, Xbox One, PC] | [February 20]
Far Cry 5 | [PS4, Xbox One, PC] [February 27]
Popular games coming out but there is no release date
A Way Out [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Anthem [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Code: Vein [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Crackdown 3 [Xbox One, PC]
Darksiders 3 [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Days Gone [PS4]
Detroit: Become Human [PS4]
Dragon Quest XI [PS4, Switch, 3DS]
Final Fantasy XV [PC]
God of War [PS4]
Jurassic World Evolution [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Kingdom Hearts III [PS4, Xbox One]
Kirby Star Allies [Switch]
Left Alive [PS4, Xbox One]
Metro Exodus [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Persona Q2 [3DS]
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire [PC]
Project Octopath Traveler [Switch]
Red Dead Redemption 2 [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Runner3 [Switch]
Sea of Thieves [Xbox One, PC]
Shenmue III [PS4, PC]
Skull & Bones [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
Spider-Man [PS4]
State of Decay 2 [Xbox One, PC]
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (2018) [PC]
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes [Switch]
Valkyria Chronicles 4 [PS4, Xbox One, Switch]
Vampyr [PS4, Xbox One, PC]
The Walking Dead Season 4 [TBA]
The Wolf Among Us: Season 2 [TBA]
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth [PC]
Yoshi (2018) [Switch]


If anyone has information about incoming games share it here.
Last edited by papanomaly on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Praying Mantis
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:04 pm
Contact:

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by Praying Mantis » Wed May 31, 2017 3:58 am

No Sims 5 :cry:
Image

User avatar
Cheezy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3934
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 am
Ingame name: Pops
Location: Canada

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by Cheezy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Pretty pumped for Red Dead Redemption 2, I use to play the 360 version none stop back in the day, I wish they would bring it to PC however. Another game I looking forward to as well is Call of Duty, Nice to finally switch to feet on the ground compared to the ground jumping.

Going to be a great few days however, Always enjoyed each press conference.
retired admin
legends never die
Lost Demons Motorcycle Club 124

User avatar
papanomaly
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm
Ingame name: Kiara Hilton

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by papanomaly » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:06 pm

CheezyTheNerd wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:03 pm
Pretty pumped for Red Dead Redemption 2, I use to play the 360 version none stop back in the day, I wish they would bring it to PC however. Another game I looking forward to as well is Call of Duty, Nice to finally switch to feet on the ground compared to the ground jumping.

Going to be a great few days however, Always enjoyed each press conference.
They will announce Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC soon after release. They know that this is good profit, every PC gamer looks for this. Hope we get this good news.

User avatar
Cheezy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3934
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 am
Ingame name: Pops
Location: Canada

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by Cheezy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 pm

papanomaly wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:06 pm
CheezyTheNerd wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:03 pm
Pretty pumped for Red Dead Redemption 2, I use to play the 360 version none stop back in the day, I wish they would bring it to PC however. Another game I looking forward to as well is Call of Duty, Nice to finally switch to feet on the ground compared to the ground jumping.

Going to be a great few days however, Always enjoyed each press conference.
They will announce Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC soon after release. They know that this is good profit, every PC gamer looks for this. Hope we get this good news.
I would honestly cry tears of joy if this happens. I have wanted to play Red Dead on PC for so long. It would be foolish if they didn't expand to PC, all the modding and graphical power.
retired admin
legends never die
Lost Demons Motorcycle Club 124

danielswe
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by danielswe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Here's the press conference schedule.

E3 2017 — Press Conference Schedule
Hello everyone.
This Saturday (10th of June), it's the start of E3 2017. If you don't know what E3 is, here's a quick explanation: E3 is a Electronic Entertainment Expo where game developers and publishers have press conferences and demos of their upcoming games. They will be streaming all the press conferences online. You can find more info when each press conference starts down below.

The first thing I'm going to do is a list of timezones abbrevations, so I don't have to write out all the timezones.
Timezone list: show
USA and Canada: PDT (Pacific Daylight Time), MDT (Mountain Daylight Time), CDT (Central Daylight Time) and EST (Eastern Daylight Time).
Europe: BST (British Summer Time), CEST (Central European Summer Time), EEST (Eastern European Summer Time).
Asia: CST (China Standard Time) and JST (Japan Standard Time)
Australia & New Zealand: AWST (Australian Western Standard Time), ACWST (Australian Central Western Standard Time), ACST (Australian Central Standard Time), AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and NZST (New Zealand Standard Time).

  • EA Press Conference
    • Date: 10/JUN/2017
      Time: 12PM PDT. (1PM MDT, 2PM CDT, 3PM EDT, 8PM BST, 9PM CEST, 10PM EEST, 3AM CST, 3AM AWST, 3:45AM AWCST, 4AM JST, 4:30AM ACST, 5AM AEST and 7AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 11th of June.


    Microsoft Press Conference
    • Date: 11/JUN/2017
      Time: 2PM PDT. (3PM MDT, 4PM CDT, 5PM EDT, 10PM BST, 11PM CEST, 12AM EEST, 5AM CST, 5AM AWST, 5:45AM AWCST, 6AM JST, 6:30AM ACST, 7AM AEST and 9AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 12th of June.


    Bethesda Press Conference
    • Date: 11/JUN/2017
      Time: 9PM PDT. (10PM MDT, 11PM CDT, 12AM EDT, 5AM BST, 6AM CEST, 7AM EEST, 12PM CST, 12PM AWST, 12:45PM AWCST, 1PM JST,1:30PM ACST, 2PM AEST and 4PM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 12th of June.


    Ubisoft Press Conference
    • Date: 12/JUN/2017
      Time: 1PM PDT. (2PM MDT, 3PM CDT, 4PM EDT, 9PM BST, 10PM CEST, 11PM EEST, 4AM CST, 4AM AWST, 4:45AM AWCST, 5AM JST, 5:30AM ACST, 6AM AEST and 8AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 13th of June.


    Sony Press Conference
    • Date: 12/JUN/2017
      Time: 6PM PDT. (7PM MDT, 8PM CDT, 9PM EDT, 2AM BST, 3AM CEST, 4AM EEST, 9AM CST, 9AM AWST, 9:45AM AWCST, 10AM JST, 10:30AM ACST, 11AM AEST and 13AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 13th of June.
Image

User avatar
papanomaly
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 pm
Ingame name: Kiara Hilton

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by papanomaly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:01 pm

danielswe wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 pm
Here's the press conference schedule.

E3 2017 — Press Conference Schedule
Hello everyone.
This Saturday (10th of June), it's the start of E3 2017. If you don't know what E3 is, here's a quick explanation: E3 is a Electronic Entertainment Expo where game developers and publishers have press conferences and demos of their upcoming games. They will be streaming all the press conferences online. You can find more info when each press conference starts down below.

The first thing I'm going to do is a list of timezones abbrevations, so I don't have to write out all the timezones.
Timezone list: show
USA and Canada: PDT (Pacific Daylight Time), MDT (Mountain Daylight Time), CDT (Central Daylight Time) and EST (Eastern Daylight Time).
Europe: BST (British Summer Time), CEST (Central European Summer Time), EEST (Eastern European Summer Time).
Asia: CST (China Standard Time) and JST (Japan Standard Time)
Australia & New Zealand: AWST (Australian Western Standard Time), ACWST (Australian Central Western Standard Time), ACST (Australian Central Standard Time), AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and NZST (New Zealand Standard Time).

  • EA Press Conference
    • Date: 10/JUN/2017
      Time: 12PM PDT. (1PM MDT, 2PM CDT, 3PM EDT, 8PM BST, 9PM CEST, 10PM EEST, 3AM CST, 3AM AWST, 3:45AM AWCST, 4AM JST, 4:30AM ACST, 5AM AEST and 7AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 11th of June.


    Microsoft Press Conference
    • Date: 11/JUN/2017
      Time: 2PM PDT. (3PM MDT, 4PM CDT, 5PM EDT, 10PM BST, 11PM CEST, 12AM EEST, 5AM CST, 5AM AWST, 5:45AM AWCST, 6AM JST, 6:30AM ACST, 7AM AEST and 9AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 12th of June.


    Bethesda Press Conference
    • Date: 11/JUN/2017
      Time: 9PM PDT. (10PM MDT, 11PM CDT, 12AM EDT, 5AM BST, 6AM CEST, 7AM EEST, 12PM CST, 12PM AWST, 12:45PM AWCST, 1PM JST,1:30PM ACST, 2PM AEST and 4PM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 12th of June.


    Ubisoft Press Conference
    • Date: 12/JUN/2017
      Time: 1PM PDT. (2PM MDT, 3PM CDT, 4PM EDT, 9PM BST, 10PM CEST, 11PM EEST, 4AM CST, 4AM AWST, 4:45AM AWCST, 5AM JST, 5:30AM ACST, 6AM AEST and 8AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 13th of June.


    Sony Press Conference
    • Date: 12/JUN/2017
      Time: 6PM PDT. (7PM MDT, 8PM CDT, 9PM EDT, 2AM BST, 3AM CEST, 4AM EEST, 9AM CST, 9AM AWST, 9:45AM AWCST, 10AM JST, 10:30AM ACST, 11AM AEST and 13AM NZST.)
      Where to watch: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - TBA
      Cursive = 13th of June.
Great information, do you mind if I add it to the general post?

danielswe
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by danielswe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 pm

papanomaly wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:01 pm
Great information, do you mind if I add it to the general post?
Go ahead :).
Image

essijsyo
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by essijsyo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:01 am

Waiting for Days Gone.

User avatar
krille120
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 4790
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:46 am

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by krille120 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:23 am

Bandai Namco Entertainment

Project CARS 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Codemasters

Dirt 4 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
F1 2017 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Deep Silver

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Microsoft Studios

Forza 7 (PC, Xbox One)

Sony Interactive Entertainment

Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)

Take-Two Interactive

Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
Fucking great year for racing games.

rdr2 & kingdom come will be sick as well :D
Image

danielswe
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by danielswe » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:40 pm

EA's press conference starts in less than 20 minutes!

Stream: Twitch - HERE | YouTube - HERE
Image

Timid
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 2936
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by Timid » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:47 pm

Red Dead 2 😍😍

User avatar
Cheezy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3934
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 am
Ingame name: Pops
Location: Canada

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by Cheezy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:58 am

EA Play was pretty good.
Bumped to try need for speed payback
And battlefront II. Can't wait for red dead game play.
retired admin
legends never die
Lost Demons Motorcycle Club 124

danielswe
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by danielswe » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:19 am

CheezyTheNerd wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:58 am
Can't wait for red dead game play.
Do you think we will see some Read Dead Redemption 2 gameplay tomorrow during Microsoft's press conference?
Image

User avatar
Cheezy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3934
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 am
Ingame name: Pops
Location: Canada

Re: E3 2017 - Incoming Games

Post by Cheezy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:58 am

danielswe wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:19 am
CheezyTheNerd wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:58 am
Can't wait for red dead game play.
Do you think we will see some Read Dead Redemption 2 gameplay tomorrow during Microsoft's press conference?
I hope so. Unless they go for Sony again..
retired admin
legends never die
Lost Demons Motorcycle Club 124

Locked

Return to “Other Games Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users