Ingame name: Renars Laubergs

[Thief Job] Renars_Laubergs

Post by dr.silent » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:47 pm

THIEF JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Renars_Laubergs
    Character age: 23 Years old
    Character level: 6

List of all your forum accounts: dr.silent / troubleman

Are you associated with any faction? If so, please detail how you plan on incorporating the thief job in your faction role-play: Yes, Im in the Baltic Mob, The thief job will be my side-hustle if I got accepted, and that will develop my character more for the faction.

Why do you want the Thief Job?: To be my side-hustle, more character-developing and it gives me more roleplay screenshots to post.

How do you plan to develop your character as a car thief?: Renars needs money to pay his bills&Rental apartment, His boss isn't giving him enough work to cover on that, So he finds out that he's good at hotwiring cars and breaking into in silence, he decides to do that and sell car parts to earn alot of money.

How do you intend on role-playing around car theft?: I'm good at role-playing car stealing, I'm fast at typing and good at unscrambling, I would break the windows at first with /me's, get into the car and start hotwiring.

Please showcase any of your previous role-play screenshots surrounding car theft?: N/A
Image Lich#1000

Cashew
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: George Dixon

Re: [Thief Job] Renars_Laubergs

Post by Cashew » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:47 am

You can no longer apply for the Thief job.

Return to “Archive”