Mafia
Mafia

[Detective Job]Jax_Hawkings [D]

Post by Floki_ » Fri May 10, 2019 3:40 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Jax_Hawkings
    Character age: 36
    Character level: 18
    List all current and past character names, on every account, and their levels:
    Jax_Hawkings- lvl 18
    Maya_Fernandez- lvl 2
    Floki_Hafthor- lvl 14 at the CK moment.
    Character's current faction:None

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?:
    Since Jax has quit his ties with the MC he's been in for a while, now I have a new path for him. Jax bought a house far away from the city noise, in Angel Pine, where he plans to open a small office and where he'll welcome customers who need his service. He'll be trying to help influential people and high-profile individuals to get sensitive information on their competition. He'll also start to get involved a bit with the politicians, trying to obtain favors in exchange for his professional services. Jax has multiple connections at the moment, and he's planning to boost his way on the social ladder while keeping track of the potential people who'll try to get him down. Everything that he'll do will be one hundred percent accordingly to the server rules.

Why do you want the detective job?:
    I plan to get this job because since I've started playing on LSRP, all my characters have been involved mostly in illegal businesses. Now I plan a different kind of roleplay for Jax, one that will make the RP experience a lot more intense and thrilling. Having a detective job will create new RP
    possibilities and will expand Jax's horizon. I plan to take this RP far, and I plan to open a forum thread that will follow Jax's interactions with his future targets and people who use his services, however, I won't disclose most of the names when the situation doesn't require me to do it. I plan to bring a new RP to LSRP that's been lacking in the last months, as far as I've seen.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
    I will use the detective equipment that I will receive once I get the job to monitor different places of interest, phone calls when the situation requires it, keep track of different person's locations and not only. I will keep my actions unknown to the people that I intend to keep a track on. I will slowly develop a relationship with them, gain their trust and get more access to their properties before I will proceed to spy on them, keep track of their habits, daily routine, the route they're using from home to work and backward. I will try to get as much access to their contacts and when the situation requires it, get as much dirt on them, in order to complete my task, if that's what I've been asked to do.
    Also, most the equipment that Jax will possess will be held in a safe in his Angel Pine house, so no one will have access to it, preventing it as well to be the target of a robbery. However, since Jax owns multiple properties all across the country, the equipment will be stored in multiple places, making it even harder for other people to gain access to it and the sensitive information that will contain.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?:
Recently, I've not roleplayed anything similar, but I've been playing on a couple of servers during my time as an RP samp player, and I've gathered some knowledge about how it should be done. I will definitely accept all the pieces of advice that I will receive from more experienced players, from the admins, and I will slowly get better and better at this. I really hope I can bring a new RP to LSRP, since I've seen less and less people are getting involved in this kind of roleplay.

Moyles
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Aaron_Harper

Re: [Detective Job]Jax_Hawkings

Post by Moyles » Fri May 10, 2019 7:21 pm

Image Detective Application — DENIED

Dear Floki_, We have reviewed your application and came to the conclusion that you will have be denied for the following reasons:
  • Recent administrative punishment.
Regards, Moyles - Side Job Moderator
FUARKKKKKKK
EID MUBARAK

Return to “Archive”