Mafia
Ingame name: djo

[Detective Job] Christopher Gunn [A]

Post by iwnl » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:23 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Christopher Gunn
    Character age: 24
    Character level: 11
    List all current and past character names, on every account, and their levels: There are too many to list however currently; Frank Akanishi (32), Elena Sarafyan (12) & Christopher Gunn (11).
    Character's current faction: N/A

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?: Christopher Gunn is a sort of stalking figure, somebody who mostly involves himself into situations to receive a better perception and gather the information required without directly involving himself. This fits very well with a character who keeps itself busy with investigation purposes and for example gathering information. He uses his expertise in technology to trace etcetera and keeping himself in the shadows and the background while keeping his eyes on a target.

I wish to develop Christopher Gunn from a small private detective into somebody who is able to work on something great while keeping his stalking / technological experience features. I also see Christopher Gunn more as an individual who drags a case or situation into something much more without directly involving himself.

Why do you want the detective job?: I haven't just requested the detective job without preparing myself. Right now I am planning to organize something big and I am expecting to involve as many people as I can in my roleplay. I believe delivering people roleplay can be a fun experience for all parties involved and that's totally what I am trying to do, this is a roleplay server after all and we're here for our own fun. With the detective job, I'll not be restricting anybody. So the big reason behind the fact that I am willing to function as a sort of private detective is to gain more roleplay experience, improve my roleplay and improve other people's roleplay experience and most importantly, enhance their fun within the server. I am sure the detective job can be used effectively for roleplay purposes.

I wish to roleplay my character properly, as I already mentioned, my character is a sort of mysterious stalking and an obsessive person with a great knowledge of technology. The detective job will also be able to aid me out of character as well as in character - seeing my character will be able to do much more such as tracking phones which would fit my technology knowledge.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: In this era of time, technology is almost everything. I roleplay my character to have great experience in technology, this would pretty much help my character function as a private detective because of most of the stuff my character will be doing is a mixture of technology and investigation which will only give my character more advantages. The detective job gives me various possibilities, such as for an example the wires or moles, which is all technology driven and will pretty much aid my functioning as a detective.

This brings me to the script-wise section of the detective job, ever since it has been renewed I was interested on how it would work now and I realized only a few days ago how amazing it actually became.
anti dog unit

acrobat
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Christopher Gunn

Post by acrobat » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:58 pm

Detective Application — ACCEPTED

Dear iwnl,

We have reviewed your application for the detective job. Your log will be created and you will have to update it here: Click. In order to receive the job, please /report in-game once for a level 3 administrator to set it and refer them to this application.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Acrobat,
Head of Side Jobs
Ex. Game Administrator.

Return to “Archive”