Grimly
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Pat Kiley

[Detective Job] Jason Eldridge [D]

Post by Grimly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 pm

[pre]THE DETECTIVE JOB[/pre]
- THIS PROCESS IS ENTIRELY OUT-OF-CHARACTER -

Applying for the job does not guarantee that you will get it. Following the recent revisions made to the detective job, the job itself is no longer accessible by every player in the server. In an effort to ensure that the role-play surrounding private investigations - be it on a legal or illegal front - is rewarding for those involved & that the niche field of role-play is given the attention it deserves, the job is only open to those who are going to use it as a primary means of role-play. If you do not intend on doing so, do not bother posting this application as we will not struggle to recognise those who want the job for genuine purposes and those that do not.
  • In-Game Name: Jason Eldridge
    Level: 16

Are you currently role-playing with a faction?: Yes
    • If yes, which?: Los Santos Police Department
    • If yes, how does investigative role-play relate to your role within said faction?: No
    Why do you want the detective job?: I'd like to have the detective job for further development of my character. My character was in the Sheriff's Investigations Unit for a long time, before that he was a Private Investigator but I had some issues with my computer and had to leave LSRP for nearly 2 years. I applied for the LSPD and got accepted, currently in it. Now, I'd like to continue with the detective roleplay of my character on the side as a Private Investigator since that's what I've done all the time and I'd like to keep doing it, especially now with the new Detective system it'll be much more fun and enjoyable. I will have so much free time this year and using it all patroling around in a cruiser will be boring from time to time, so I'll do private detective roleplay. Me being in the LSPD won't affect my activity in the side job, so don't worry about that!

How do you intend on using the detective job?: Well, firstly I will make sure to get in contact with old friends of my character and see if they've got a free space in their group/agency or whatever you wanna call it. But if not, I'll most likely do some solo private investigator roleplay and won't join an agency. I don't plan on taking only hard murder cases and stuff but instead I'll try to take more realistic/fun to roleplay cases such as problems between couples and stuff. I don't plan on getting out of the line of a private investigator and go full James Bond, I'll try to keep it as realistic as I can. I don't plan on using my detective resources for any LSPD stuff, instead I'll stick to them while I'm off-duty LSPD and on-duty as a private investigator.
Should you be given the job, be aware that any misuse of its features will result in significant repercussions. If at any point you name-change, be it by choice or as a result of a character kill, you must /leavejob. Failure to do so may potentially result in repercussions too.

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Re: [Detective Job] Jason Eldridge [D]

Post by Superb » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Your detective job application has been denied!

Reason:
  • Lack of effort.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your application has been denied. If you think the decision is unjust, make a report to the Head of Side-Job Moderators (current — Oaks).
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Archive”