Mafia
Ingame name: Teodosije Babic

[Boxing Instructor] Teodosije Babic [A]

Post by Eric Clopino » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:28 pm

BOXING INSTRUCTOR JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Teodosije Babic
    Character age: 23
    Character level: 35
    Have you received any administrative punishments in the last three (3) months?: None.

Character's associated faction: Serbian Transnational Criminal Organization

Are you applying to be a Kung-Fu Instructor or a Boxing Instructor?: Boxing Instructor

How will your character's faction affect your role-playing style for the job?: Our faction owns (or manages) the Gladiator Gym. Lacking a boxing instructor right now, Gladiator Gym would be Teodosije's first field of work, creating the faction and general public something to role-play around.

Why do you want the fighting instructor job?: I've done it before and I know that it's fairly good role-play. Also, people are occasionally asking for boxing instructors and I feel like it's only reasonable I lend out my hand to help them find something to work with in our gym. I also like the role-play around it, as being a boxing instructor also provides role-play about general fitness etcetera.

How do you intend to train characters?: It depends on characters. Some characters might need more time dedicated to them, therefore, I can tell them to come back the next time if they fail around their first class (therefore display issues with their bodies where they're not able to train properly and do at least half their exercise etcetera).

Some people require more mental work than physical, therefore, that's something I could do if the people need to be more about the mental side, where talking helps them learn more than the physical side.

Beside that, your regular training would look something like this.

Start up with a basic warm-up, involving jogging on the spot, hand and leg stretching and burpees. Your general body needs to be warm to be able to box efficiently, so, going all over the body and not focusing on arm/leg exercises helps people get into it more. You use your whole body in fighting in general, so warming up plays a major part where you can.

General instructors about how to box and where to box. This part is conducted around the gym region for the people to box around a bag. That means, they'll be shown the style and the way around it and then they recite it, showing their ability to fight and work around their targets as taught by their mentor or instructor in this case.

Practical side starts around the boxing ring. They are put head-to-head, possibly taking bets on who wins and who doesn't. They're yet not handed the boxing style but have to show that they can fight on an fine level. ((This part resolves around OOC. I want to make sure people understand the way they fight when they actually get in a situation. Fighting, especially with a fight style is desynced and would need OOC work put along with it siding with the IC effort. It's something to take look at throughout the scene)).

To finish up, a jog around the boxing ring, or more to say, laps around the boxing ring to finish it of on an proper note. People say jogging/running as the last exercise is the worst, but it shoots motivation and adrenaline in you and also, you might need to run in certain situations, where you are tired but still have to make the final run for the goal.

I can bring out everything you ask in proper detail, but right now I went over it like a breeze of wind to not spoil what I have in mind exactly. Though, these parts are usually what I follow as an instructor.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a fighting instructor?: If mandatory to provide, I can do so through private messages, just ask for links/topics etcetera, I can provide them if they're a must.

Marouane
Mafia
Mafia

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Teodosije Babic

Post by Marouane » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:08 pm

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear Eric Clopino,

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

Pharaonic
Side Job Moderation
Or do they say "We are an assembly supporting each other"?
[Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat].

Marouane
Mafia
Mafia

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Teodosije Babic

Post by Marouane » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:38 pm

Side Job Application — ACCEPTANCE

Dear [forum name],

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we have come to the conclusion that you meet all the necessary criteria to progress forward. You will be required to actively update your file in the logs section every 10 days.

In order to obtain the job in-game, please use the /report command in-game for a level 3 administrator to set it. You may use this application as an attestation. If you're having trouble finding the link for your file you can access it by clicking HERE.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Pharaonic
Side Job Moderation
Or do they say "We are an assembly supporting each other"?
[Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat].

Return to “Accepted”