Civilian
Civilian

[Detective Job] Ivor Bowen [A]

Post by SRB123 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:58 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Ivor Bowen
    Character age: 28
    Character level: 12

Are you associated with any faction? If so, please detail how you plan on incorporating the detective job in your faction role-play:
    I am associated with two factions, a legal faction which is Roze Enterprise (I work here as a Licensed Security) and I am also associated with the Doyle-Higgins gang. I want to incorporate the detective job in both factions by interacting with each one a lot differently as one faction is legal (Roze) and the other is classed as a criminal organization. My character is sitting on the fence at the moment as whether to carry on his legitimate lifestyle or turn to a life of crime, or even try and juggle the both.

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?:
    My plan to develop my character as a detective is to start off slow, I want to role-play it as if I am trying to earn the money for the equipment I will be using. I will start by offering small jobs to each faction and seeing how the faction uses me. Eventually as time goes on I will try and take on more roles with each faction with whatever they need help with, but I will ease my character into this and do a lot of research to back up my role-play aswell. I don't want to jump straight in and be the best detective since Sherlock Holmes, I want my character to learn what he is doing so he can perfect it and I want the people role-playing with my character to also see his progress as well as their own.

Why do you want the detective job?:
    I want the detective job so I can further my role-play on this server, at the moment I'm trying to role-play a legit character who works a legal job, but is constantly being pressured by the locals in his area (Doyle-Higgins) to work with them in their illegal activities. Hopefully by getting this detective job it will hit the nail on the head and will really put finishing touches to Ivors mentality, whether he stays legit or takes a wrong turn and ends up on the criminal path. I think this kind of job also increases my capabilities as a role-player, I have never role played as a detective before and think it will fit my IC character extremely well because I am trying to walk the fine line between legal and criminal activity.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
    I intend on using the detective job like I have stated above in previous paragraphs. I want to be able to offer my services to each faction, make more role-play for myself and the people I am role-playing with. Eventually I intend to use it for sweeps on both factions businesses and other associated factions businesses, I'm sure my detective job will definitely bring me a lot more role-play when it comes to Roze Enterprise as I am in the security department of that faction I'm sure I could use this job in with my existing security role as well. With Doyle-Higgins it would most probably be illegal activity but could possibly be a chance for me to run my own side business within the faction, the possibilities are endless. I also want to be able to be used by multiple different factions and businesses through word of mouth thus increasing my role-play more around the server.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?:
    I don't have previous experience role-playing as a detective but I am very good at adapting to new scenarios and my own take on detective role-play will be completely different to anyones. I will also be doing a lot of OOC research on different techniques and equipment used by real detectives.

Whiteshine
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: [Detective Job] Ivor Bowen

Post by Whiteshine » Thu May 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear SRB123,

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

Whiteshine
Side Job Moderation

.Pluto.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Detective Job] Ivor Bowen

Post by .Pluto. » Sat May 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Side Job Application — ACCEPTANCE

Dear SRB123,

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we have come to the conclusion that you meet all the necessary criteria to progress forward. You will be required to actively update your file in the logs section every 10 days.

In order to obtain the job in-game, please use the /report command in-game for a level 3 administrator to set it. You may use this application as an attestation. If you're having trouble finding the link for your file you can access it by clicking HERE.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Shieldmaiden
Side Job Moderation

Return to “Accepted”