Civilian

[Boxing Instructor] Zachary Morris [A]

Post by Rezka » Wed May 20, 2020 2:40 pm

BOXING INSTRUCTOR JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Zachary Morris
    Character age: 35
    Character level: 10.

Character's associated faction: (Put "N/A" if you're not in one.) N/A

Are you applying to be a Kung-Fu Instructor or a Boxing Instructor?: Boxing Instructor.

How will your character's faction affect your role-playing style for the job?: Zachary Morris was born on 23rd November 1985 in Wales, United Kingdom. He belonged to a poor family and he grew up in a small town in Wales. Zachary's father was a farmer therefore he wanted to occupy their sons and have them with him to receive aid in the fields. Zachary never wanted to be a farmer, his imagination was simply beyond that. He abandoned his family when he turned eighteen and moved to Los Santos. He met many people there and made solid connections. He was willing to learn many things from different people and that's how he ended up being a gentleman and trustworthy person. Zachary basically applied for a bachelors degree in psychology in Los Santos and right after competing it, he had part-time jobs. One of the main reason for Zachary to head to Los Santos is the excitement to experience some new things in his life and and bring many opportunities for himself on a table. After his arrival, it did not take much for Zachary to join a company that delivers security service and he got used to it in a time. He has been in the company for a while and he simply wants to share his experience to others who really needs it.

Zachary has always been a legal character since his arrival in Los Santos to this day therefore he's not associated with a faction that commits a crime but I am sure factions will be involved within a gym roleplay as I plan to hold server wide tournaments in a boxing, implement a bidding system for it and such. Zachary is just associated with a company and nothing besides that, thus why the idea of opening a gym and investing time into it looks more real and interesting to him.

Why do you want the fighting instructor job?: The story above is basically a brief story of Zachary's life after he arrived in Los Santos. He has never committed a crime and been employed within a company that delivers security service for a while now. The experience required to open a gym have been obtained In Characterly and he even has had talking with people regarding the gym and his plans. Zachary has part-time gigs besides that he is free and shows a sincere interest to open a gym to teach people the art of Bare knuckle boxing. The reason why I want the fight instructor job is because I think it will be the progression of my character development as he has been heavily involved with a security affairs and it's like a goal for him now after obtaining the experience to open a gym and hold tournaments, find sponsorship and so on. I think that the usage of weapons is useless, I mean unless it's neccessary, it's much more better to have street fights, one versus one fights and such that evidently provides more roleplay than those cases when you just get shot through a drive-by. If I succeed, I'll make sure to provide quality roleplay and I, publicly approve that I am down to have boxers to train with me - when you receive a fight style it does not neccesarily mean that you can not continue roleplay in the gym afterwards. I would also be glad if faction leadership spares a few rookies that will be great for their character development too.

How do you intend to train characters?:

1. BASIC BOXING STANCE - It's basically a way to show your true colors whether you know where you've came to or not. Front toe & back heel on the center line and your dominant hand is supposed to be put in the back. Have your elbows down and hands up, you also have to relax and breathe during the session. Boxing Stance is a way to figure out if a rookie has been involved in many brawls throughout his life because it's such an important thing to do during a fight - to put yourself in a position where you distance yourself from an opponent.

2. WARMING UP - Most successful boxing performances are made of a hard work, physical and psychological preparation. It helps you to reduce stress, anxiety and put things off your shoulder. As a rookie, it's a must to be mobilized and prepared psychologically when you enter a gym. Regardless of how far the rookie wants to go - either a professional or amateur careers, doesn't matter it's needed to know how to warm up properly, warming up also prevents you from feeling the pain or trauma.

PROCEDURES:

1. Body weight squats.
    2. Push ups.
    3. Arm circles.
    4. Swinging toe touches.
    5. Running around the gym - five times.

3. TECHNIQUES EXPLANATION - Rookies will be told to form a semi-circle around me so all of them are able to see what I'm trying to show. Once they form a circle, I introduce them to the move and show the rookies how it is done but it's also to be mentioned that THEY have to know when to use the skill. There are some moves in boxing that can get a guy killed with bare knuckles so it's better to raise the awareness. Don’t drop the hands, always be concentrated. Move your head this way to slip the right cross. Move your head the other way for the left hook, never drop your hands down and reduce the distance with the opponent. There are many ways to deliver the moves' introduction to the rookies.

4. SPARRING - After they are done with a session, they will have a last test that will be SPARRING. It will be done either with me or my assistant. They are expected to show a great performance after being introduced to the gym world and showing the rookies a new path to improve their fighting style. All of this will be roleplayed accordingly and if they fail to take down Zachary or his assistant then it'll be a loss for them and they'll have to take the session again because roleplay wisely - Zachary plans to give out certifications after completing the session successfully without an error.

5. Last step is not a part of the session - it's likely an after party. Rookie passing the procedures mentioned above will be given a certification roleplay wisely from the gym. That provides additional motivation to their characters to pursue their careers as boxers - it really depends on players however I'll be more than glad to hold tournaments and we have different ethnicities in Los Santos so it would be fun to have people representing their own country in the tournaments.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a fighting instructor?: N/A

.Pluto.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Zachary Morris

Post by .Pluto. » Wed May 20, 2020 3:07 pm

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear Rezka,

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

Shieldmaiden
Side Job Moderation

.Pluto.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Zachary Morris

Post by .Pluto. » Sat May 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Side Job Application — ACCEPTANCE

Dear Rezka,

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we have come to the conclusion that you meet all the necessary criteria to progress forward. You will be required to actively update your file in the logs section every 10 days.

In order to obtain the job in-game, please use the /report command in-game for a level 3 administrator to set it. You may use this application as an attestation. If you're having trouble finding the link for your file you can access it by clicking HERE.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Shieldmaiden
Side Job Moderation

Return to “Accepted”