Wannabe Don

[Boxing Instructor] Drago Nurmagomedov [A]

Post by Trexore » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:04 am

BOXING INSTRUCTOR JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Drago Nurmagomedov
    Character age: 26
    Character level: 33

Character's associated faction: Privalovskaya Bratva

Are you applying to be a Kung-Fu Instructor or a Boxing Instructor?: Boxing Instructor.

How will your character's faction affect your role-playing style for the job?: They'll be completely supportive and will help me run the gym.

Why do you want the fighting instructor job?: My character is going to be a boxing instructor in my faction's gym, so this job will give me features to not give them the fight style script-wise as I teach them how to do it roleplay-wise.

How do you intend to train characters?: My training consists of six different steps, which are:
    1- Warm Up Run: Running, it's the main thing in the daily out-door training, as the body needs to warm up before completing all these boxing activities or else it might be hardened by the body's locks and tenses.

2- Burpees: The trainee will run a certain mile of distance and when the teacher finds it fittable for him to do a burpee, he shouts "Drop!", and the student must perform a burpee as fast as he could. The animation for this process is called /getupf.
    Running. It's the main thing in the daily out-door training,

3- Two Punch Combos: While running, the teacher will often shout "Two Punch Combo" and the student will have to make actions to it, by raising his right arm, throwing it to the side, balling his fist and throwing a shit, then shooting a jab with his left arm. Or vice/versa, depends on the student's dominant arm. This technique could also help in the student's reaction time during spars or matches, and fix his quickness.

4- Four Punch Combo: This technique will help you practice one of the regular boxing combos used in training. It starts off with a right and left shoot, then followed by a left hook-uppercut and ending with a nice ending shot to the forehead of the opponent, knocking him to the ground in a flying motion. As the second Combo, this helps the player with his quickness and reaction time, but this one also helps master your combos.

5- The Heavy Bag: The main thing after the out-door training teachers use is the heavy bag, and they do not want to see you go as hard as you can at it. Teachers will make sure you ease your tenses and work slow to maximize your muscle work, this helps with muscularity, will-power, and punch-power. Sometimes they tell you to speed up and try hitting in certain areas.

6- Ring Sparring: Teachers will often put two students in the ring with each other to spar, or else put them to the test, to make sure that they learned everything they could before making sure they're fit for the job and moving onto the next method. Students will often wear head-gear and gloves to make sure no one gets hurt or fatally damaged.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a fighting instructor?: Yes, as Drasko Jovanovic I used to run Pro Laps Gym and trained people there also on Emiliano Atenas I used to run The Arena and trained people there.

.Pluto.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Drago Nurmagomedov

Post by .Pluto. » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:22 pm

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear Trexore,

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

Shieldmaiden
Side Job Moderation

Cashew
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: George Dixon

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Drago Nurmagomedov

Post by Cashew » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:02 pm

Side Job Application — ACCEPTANCE

Dear Trexore,

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we have come to the conclusion that you meet all the necessary criteria to progress forward. You will be required to actively update your file in the logs section every 10 days.

In order to obtain the job in-game, please use the /report command in-game for a level 3 administrator to set it. You may use this application as an attestation. If you're having trouble finding the link for your file you can access it by clicking HERE.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Cashew
Side Job Moderation

Return to “Accepted”