Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Robert_Massarelli

[Detective Job] Robert_Massarelli [A]

Post by Robert_Massarelli » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:56 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Robert Massarelli
    Character age: 25
    Character level: 44

Are you associated with any faction? If so, please detail how you plan on incorporating the detective job in your faction role-play: No. I currently role play with no faction.

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?: I am role playing a character who attends university in Los Santos studying criminal justice. By role playing as a private investigator it provides me with the chance to role play with illegal and legal factions, and allows me to engage with all players.

I intend to open a private investigation company and offer my services to legal and illegal cases. I will thoroughly roleplay this role and have ideally have a different variety of cases provided to me.

I think my past experiences of role playing a detective will help me with the commands available.

My character will use the job as a way to fund his university course and house him in Los Santos and offer his services through in game and out of game advertisements.

Why do you want the detective job?: I have an idea of a private investigations company which could come in to the server and affect both legal and illegal roleplay.
    I intend on using the job realistically and think it allows me to roleplay with a wide variety of players and I will be able to create my own roleplay when I’m in game.

The company system has influenced me massively being an old LSRP player and I have good plans for this job should I get it.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: By role playing as a lead investigator of a company I think I should be able to find a few cases and hopefully expand my business idea. If this progresses I intend on using the company system and basing my business somewhere with the intention of hiring more staff and expanding.
    I can use the job to roleplay either with legal or illegal factions, an example would be somebody could owe money and need to be traced or I could follow a vehicle for somebody. I think this role will give me the freedom to roleplay with a wide variety of characters and will give me fun and interesting roleplay.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?:Yes. I have been a Detective II in the OC unit about 4 years ago.

Cashew
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: George Dixon

Re: [Detective Job] Robert_Massarelli

Post by Cashew » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 pm

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear Robert_Massarelli,

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

Cashew
Side Job Moderation

Cashew
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: George Dixon

Re: [Detective Job] Robert_Massarelli

Post by Cashew » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:41 am

Side Job Application — ACCEPTANCE

Dear Robert Massarelli,

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we have come to the conclusion that you meet all the necessary criteria to progress forward. You will be required to actively update your file in the logs section every 10 days.

In order to obtain the job in-game, please use the /report command in-game for a level 3 administrator to set it. You may use this application as an attestation. If you're having trouble finding the link for your file you can access it by clicking HERE.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Cashew
Side Job Moderation

Return to “Accepted”