Kendrick_Underwood
British Sicario

[Detective Job] Richard Zilberschlag [A]

Post by Kendrick_Underwood » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:53 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Richard Zilberschlag
    Character age: 38
    Character level: 47
    List all current and past character names, on every account, and their levels:
    Richard Zilberschlag - 47
    Sevastyan Muratov
    Kendrick Underwood
    Derrick Callaghan
    Rosalynne Gatewood

Frederick Dreschner - 3
    Character's current faction:
    None

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?:
    I plan on developing my character as a private investigator and detective among other things he and his cousin Billy get up to. We offer services such as finding people, following people, keeping an eye on them and what they get up to, who they speak to etc. Basically what a detective would be doing for the Police, we'd be doing for people privately.

This job would allow me to develop into being a detective even more, with the abilities it comes with. Being able to place moles, trackers etc would massively enhance our roleplay and the roleplay for others. All of these things are new to Richard, so obviously he'll be learning to use these new tactics and technologies as he goes.

I plan on roleplaying that an old ex-cop friend of mine starts to teach me new ways of investigating and supplying me with the equipment to do so.

It won't be a quick process so I wouldn't be roleplaying Sherlock Holmes after day one, or at all for that matter. My character would slowly start to get involved by doing small and easier tasks like checking his vehicles and properties for recording devices. He'd slowly move on to more advanced methods of "spying" as things progress. There will be no rush and everything will be roleplayed to the maximum extent.

Why do you want the detective job?:
    Because of how it will enable me to roleplay what I'm already doing in more so. The commands that come with the job will be very useful in what I'm trying to roleplay. Without these added abilities it's very hard to actually do a good job as these tools are what people rely on nowadays to do such things.

I've always been very interested in joining an LEO faction and trying to progress down the route of becoming a detective, but the corruption rules have always deterred me from doing so. I find the illegal side so much more varied, so this job would be the best of both worlds. I can still involve myself in criminal activities as well as my legal fronts.

How do you intend on using the detective job?:
    Mainly to keep tabs on people using moles and trackers. Most of our current clients use us to either find people, follow people or both. After we find people and we watch what they do, what vehicles they have etc, it'd be useful to be able to mole their vehicles and properties so we can sell the information to our clients.

Everything would be roleplayed. We'd break into peoples' properties (with permission) and find places to fit recording devices. We'd break into cars and do the same thing.

One of the main activities we'd be doing would be carrying out sweeps for other businesses and factions to make sure they're not being listened in on. We'd then offer finding out who had done so and gather information on them.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?:
    I've had characters in the past when the detective job was a free for all that worked for different factions in doing sweeps of their businesses etc, but as an actual detective, no. This is why I'd like the job, to learn more about it.
Last edited by Kendrick_Underwood on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tweak

Re: [Detective Job] Richard Zilberschlag

Post by Tweak » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:29 pm

Detective Application — PENDING

Dear Kendrick Underwood,

We have reviewed your application and came to the conclusion that you will have to amend a section or several sections in the application. Do not be discerned and amend the following:
  • Lack of effort throughout the application. Please put more depth into your answers.
Good luck. Please reply back when you have amended it.

Regards,

Tweak
Side Job Moderator

Kendrick_Underwood
British Sicario

Re: [Detective Job] Richard Zilberschlag

Post by Kendrick_Underwood » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Amended with more information throughout.

Tweak

Re: [Detective Job] Richard Zilberschlag [A]

Post by Tweak » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:14 pm

Detective Application — ACCEPTED

Dear Kendrick_Underwood,

We have reviewed your application for the detective job. Your log will be created and you will have to update it here: Click. In order to receive the job, please /report in-game once for a level 3 administrator to set it and refer them to this application. You can check features on the link.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Tweak
Side Job Moderator

Return to “Accepted”