Civilian
Civilian

[Detective Job] Henry Maguire [A]

Post by Henry_Maguire » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:33 pm

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Henry Maguire
    Character age: 32
    Character level: 19
    List all current and past character names, on every account, and their levels:
    Henry Maguire - 19 (Liam Lopes, Randy Sterling, Alejandro Lozano, Russell Davis, Tony Sorentino, Matteo Lombardo, Trevon Wilson, Frank Russo, Robert Masi, Michael Caruso, David Timpanaro, Austin Pratt)
    Daniel Burke - 15 (Kaylee Lopes, Samuel Fullman, Daniel Carrasco)
    Sophia Rose - 9
    James Pereyra - 4

Character's current faction: N/A

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?: Henry Maguire came down from San Fierro with his small-time crew, to set shop down in Los Santos. Being introduced to a whole new environment, this has caused him to become gradually more paranoid. As a result, he's taking precautionary measures to ensure that his crew's operation runs smoothly. Especially with law enforcement cracking down on organized crime, he'd use the equipment to avoid police attention. Maguire would end up buying most of his equipment off E-Bay and different electronic stores, and with his tech-savvy background, learning how to operate the equipment isn't much of a concern. The detective job will develop my character further, not only into a muscle-head, but instead a more paranoid, shady and doubting person. To conclude, being introduced to a whole new environment, and with police closing in on organized crime, it'd make a lot of sense for my character to take these preventive measures.

Why do you want the detective job?: I want the detective job because it fits my character's situation. For my character's intended role play, I require the script-wise job. Despite having no past experience as a private investigator, my character's familiarity with modern day technology will help him get the upper hand. Again, most of the equipment you require can be purchased off E-Bay. It will help develop my character's counter-intelligence role play, and it will allow me to take a different path, and further enhance my role play in a unique and interesting way. I understand the detective job carries a fair amount responsibility, as it could be abused/exploited. I will not misuse this opportunity for any trolling or out of character means. By no means, will I misuse the detective job commands for personal gain, as it can cause an unfair advantage to others if not used properly. Furthermore, I understand that role playing a private investigator is challenging in itself, and requires out of character knowledge on the subject, however, I'm planning on doing my research online so I can learn how to properly role play around equipment.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: As mentioned before, the job will be used to limit police attention and gather information on opposition. The detective job would not only help in counter-intelligence, it will also be of use for wiretapping and surveillance, and gaining enough information on certain individuals to bribe, extort or even blackmail them. The equipment I use will be fully roleplayed to a high standard. I will strategically place wires and microphones around different businesses, people and vehicles. Jamming frequencies during important meetings will also be made possible. Frequency jammers will also be used to search and destroy hidden wires and microphones in different establishments and vehicles. Especially with the advancement in technology, microphones are getting smaller and smaller, and can be easily hidden in watches, glasses, chains, etc. It will also come in handy when being used to search another individual for wires. My character is also involved in loansharking, where the detective job will be useful. It will make it possible to stalk and blackmail to individual into paying back their money. It will also allow me to conduct background checks on those who receive our loans, to ensure that they are trust-worthy.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?: I've roleplayed a detective in different communities, but never on LSRP.

Sicario
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Administering Euthanasia

Re: [Detective Job] Henry Maguire

Post by Sicario » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:34 pm

Detective Application — ACCEPTED

Dear Henry_Maguire,

We have reviewed your application for the detective job. Your log will be created and you will have to update it here: Click. In order to receive the job, please /report in-game once for a level 3 administrator to set it and refer them to this application. You can check features on the link.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

SixFeetUnda
Side Job Moderator

Return to “Accepted”