- Character name: Franklin Toreno
Character age: 47
Character level: 12
Character's associated faction: GSW (Unofficial)
Are you applying to be a Kung-Fu Instructor or a Boxing Instructor?: Boxing instructor
How will your character's faction affect your role-playing style for the job?:
GSW works as an open gym looking for experienced trainers with good skills in order to teach their members. My character is fully experienced with boxing skills for more than ten years and proved his powers in a kind of sense by joining forces with other gyms. The more I gain more knowledge the better the gym goes. It's really important to make a bigger name in order to get more customers. Also, all we care about with good roleplay so we can motivate the server.
Why do you want the fighting instructor job?:
I've been a boxing instructor for three years now. It's been my passion to teach other people and pave their path to a bigger career. Franklin has made his career shine. I've been introduced to Los Santos Boxing Associates by one of my old students. Then after LSBA went down, I went to find another job while working as a freelancer. I met Carry Saunders and was offered to open a gym for her complex. Things didn't go as arranged by I was invited to become the Co-owner of Pitbull gym by Mr. Henry Richman. For now, I work for GSW nearby Ganton. My career took it's length, but it was worth it to build up my career and form a dome of knowledge. I think that a student could pass my knowledge and extend it to other generations, like a flower pollinating it's grains. It's important for a person to know how to defend himself to continue his path. I've also made a name for me in the boxing career by making new fighters and training them to become what you see and respect. It's the most precise job in my opinion after medical school. It makes you control each and every muscle in the human body.
How do you intend to train characters?:
1.Well first, we get to know the member's identity and body function. We plan to run a quick check on our trainee's health and how he's going to build up to learn the new techniques. We decide weather it's going to be enough for our trainee to train for a month or do if he's going to need extensive learning, each for a separate price.
2. After we're done with our usual check, we decide to let our trainee warm up for the first training. We either let him use the treadmill on a certain speed or let him run the hallway a couple of groups, depending on his health. We usually use the treadmill for our healthy members. We manage the treadmill between five and ten, we go lower under certain conditions. If our candidate is endurable to high speed for more than ten minutes we may increase the speed up to fifteen, to burn out all the fats and strengthen the tendons.
3. Once we are done with the speed training, we follow up to the strength. In which we build up his cardio and muscle ratio. We let the trainee jump down the bench press or grab a pair of dumbells then start lifting on a certain amount of groups. Each group consists of ten push ups. The groups run between 5 to 10, according to his durability. We either go between 10 to 50 kilos. If the member guaranteed more weight we permit him to use above 50 kgs, under certain precautions.
4. We follow up by using the lat pulldown to stretch up the tri muscle area. We put the key from 10 to 50 kgs. We range from 5 to 10 groups. Each group consists of 10 pulls. By this training we manage to relax the biceps and stretch the triceps to facilitate the blood flow during it's circulation.
5. Five minutes break is mandatory after atleast doing three stages of this training. The trainee must be well hydrated in order to resume the rest of the training without any obstacles. The trainee must inhale some oxygen in those five minutes after getting hydrated to control his breathe passageway and to enlarge the trachea, so the rest of oxygen buffs his lung area.
6. We then follow up by using some certain techniques on a dummy or a sandbag. We tend to use uppercuts, jabs, high hand, outside guard and more. The instructor has the full responsibility to teach the trainee before getting set. The trainer will also spectate the trainee while following the instructions practically on the dummy.
7. We warm up by doing push-ups before the final stage of the course. It ranges from ten to twenty pushups applied with ten planks. We test the trainee's endurance and capability of slanting himself for five minutes.
8. We follow up with our final stage, which is sparring. We give our trainee an opponent of his choice if there's one available. If not, the coach will handle the sparring. We visualize the whole training and knowledge our trainee has acquired. The trainee is free to use any moves including headlocks, punch-outs, tripping the opponent and more unless it's going to cause a fatal injury. The trainer has also to acknowledge that he's able to block his opponent punches to prevent any damage.
9. We teach the trainee the main goal of acquiring those skills and how he's supposed to maintain his strength for a good purpose, which is self defense. We teach him some examples about self defense methods and how he should react to it.
10. We give a dietary to follow on the rest of the course. In order to devise the body his physical shape we must focus on his daily meals and what each meal contain. For example, breakfast must be full of dairy products in order to increase the lactic acid. That way, the trainee would be able to receive a good ratio of muscles in a short time.
Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a fighting instructor?: Yes, I've been enrolled into many boxing factions including LSBA, Pitbull gym and GSW. I've owned Pitbull gym last year and it went pretty well until I left. I have approximately trained around 300 players. We start roleplaying the whole training and I've never abused/given the boxing style before roleplaying even to my closest friends. I've been dedicated for this job for around three years. It's probably the only thing I rely on In Game, despite my other activities. If I'm known for something it'd be my boxing lessons + good fighting capabilities and creativity.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Wannabe Mafia
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:41 pm
- Ingame name: Franklin_Toreno
- LS:RP Tester
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:57 am
- Ingame name: Brenton_Martel
- Location: Pakistan
Side Job Application — RECEIVED
Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Sid Jobs for the verdict.
Side Job Moderation
|SERGEANT BRENTON MARTEL|
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
|RESERVE CORRECTION OFFICER AARON PALMIER|
San Andreas Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:04 pm
- Ingame name: Jeffrey White
Dear Franklin_Toreno, The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application.
Following an extensive review, we have come to the conclusion that you meet all the necessary criteria to progress forward. You will be required to actively update your file in the logs section every 10 days.
In order to obtain the job in-game, please use the /report command in-game for a level 3 administrator to set it. You may use this application as an attestation. If you're having trouble finding the link for your file you can access it by clicking HERE. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Side Job Moderation
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users