Civilian
Civilian

[Detective Job] Cristian Thresher

Post by johnrunner » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:22 am

DETECTIVE JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Cristian Thresher
    Character age: 22
    Character level: 6
    Have you received any administrative punishments in the last three (3) months?: No

Are you associated with any faction? If so, please detail how you plan on incorporating the detective job in your faction role-play: I am not assosiated with any faction but related to a company.

How do you plan to develop your character as a detective?: My character is a young male in his early 20's, I plan on slowly incorporating detective roleplay by slowly offering my services as a new detective in the marker, I am heavily influenced by the show "Cheaters" and wish to somehow keep it my theme roleplay as I offer my services. I believe being a detective has to be very in depth and roleplayed properly.
    My character is slowly beginging to be involved in detective activites such as surveillance or tapping houses for the sake of finding if the client's partner is cheating or not. The roleplay is very interesting and offers a variety of activities, I simply need the job to take things further and be able to do things on my own instead of relying on others who have the job for my roleplay.

Why do you want the detective job?: I want the detective job because at the moment, I basically rely on other people who roleplay with me and have the job to actually use the job's commands and figure the script stuff. I've already began to roleplay in this field and I find it very interesting, having the script-wise job is crutial though for my roleplay and to keep things going.

How do you intend on using the detective job?: I intend on continuing my character's developlemt and progress in the detective field by slowly progressing and learning new things, I also intend on incorporating the detective job with roleplay I am already involved in with my character, I intend on realistically roleplaying every aspect and not abuse any command to gain knowledge that others don't have access to without the job. I am pretty confident that my roleplay theme will remain the same, it will also significantly improve with the roleplay variety due to the commands that the detective job offers. I personally find it absolutely crucial to progress in this type of roleplay because otherwise it's almost impossible without placing secret cameras or tapping a house for evidence, without the job it'd be very difficult and I tend on use the commands in a realistic manner.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a detective?: I am currently rolepaying as a detective for a company but it is my first time doing so.

JustKid
RARE BREED

Re: [Detective Job] Cristian Thresher

Post by JustKid » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:28 pm

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear johnrunner,

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

Justkid,
Side Job Moderation
“ Watch niggas they in a disguise,
Loyalty till the end who in for the ride? ”

'Amor De Culebras! 10 toes down in a Black and Green Box'

Swank.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: whisper

Re: [Detective Job] Cristian Thresher

Post by Swank. » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:16 pm

Side Job Application — DENIAL

Dear johnrunner,

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we regret to inform you that you do not meet all the necessary criteria and will be denied for the following reason(s):
  • Namechanged.
Do not let this discourage you from future attempts. Should you have any questions or concerns about the verdict of your application feel free to reach out.

Regards,

Swank,
Side Job Moderation
KZK WH3SP8R // KRAZY KATZ // S/S VARRIO 38ST.

Discord: Swank#3654

Return to “Archive”