Ingame name: I am boxing

[Boxing Instructor] Frank_Balboa

Post by The Notorious » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:05 pm

BOXING INSTRUCTOR JOB APPLICATION

• Character name: Frank_Balboa
    Character age: 26
    Character level: 20

Character's associated faction: N/A

Are you applying to be a Kung-Fu Instructor or a Boxing Instructor?: Boxing Instructor

How will your character's faction affect your role-playing style for the job?: N/A

Why do you want the fighting instructor job?: Because I've been seeking for martial arts related roleplay opportunities for ages, and couldn't find any. This job will allow me to create my own, and hopefully attract more players to explore martial arts both in-game and in real life. The IG money gained would greatly benefit my character aswell. I believe I can transfer my real-life knowledge of fighting to others through roleplaying.

How do you intend to train characters?: It would depend on the character I am training at the moment: Are they injured? Are they medically cleared to be able to participate in high-intensity workouts? There are multiple variables. Howeve I intend to use the old school methods I have been taught, but tweak them according to the character's abilities.
    I have a general idea of how the trainings should go - I'd also use the clothing items available to create focus mitts and boxing gloves so if there are no gyms available, I can adjust the training so we can train at home or at a park.

Do you have any previous experience role-playing as a fighting instructor?:
I do not. However I am an MMA fighter IRL (actually a bjj guy but I'm applying for a boxing job lol). All jokes aside I've trained with Nathan Corbett (Multiple time Muay Thai world champion) and Ricardo Evangelista (Multiple time BJJ world champion) and I would go in greater detail through IG roleplay and actually use training methods and drills that work.
I believe anyone interested in actual combat sport roleplay would greatly benefit from this job, and I, as a martial art fanatic, would love to be a part of it.

Trash talk? Smack talk? This is an American term that makes me laugh. I simply speak the truth. I'm an Irish man.

Craft.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Raymond Uvalles

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Frank_Balboa

Post by Craft. » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:05 am

Side Job Application — RECEIVED

Dear The Notorious,

Your application has been forwarded to The Side Job Moderation Team for review. You should expect a response in the following 72 hours of submission. Should you not receive a response in the allocated time, feel free to reach out to Head of Side Jobs for the verdict.

Regards,

Craft
Side Job Moderation

Sk0ck0
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [Boxing Instructor] Frank_Balboa

Post by Sk0ck0 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Side Job Application — DENIAL

Dear The Notorious,

The Side Job Moderation Team has reviewed your application. Following an extensive review, we regret to inform you that you do not meet all the necessary criteria and will be denied for the following reason(s):
  • Recent administrative punishments.
Do not let this discourage you from future attempts. Should you have any questions or concerns about the verdict of your application feel free to reach out.

Regards,

Sk0ck0
Side Job Moderation
#FreeZeksi

Return to “Archive”