Faction related Questions

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

iJoker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: El Pinche Crash

Re: Faction related Questions

Post by iJoker » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:38 am

robistnt wrote:What should I do if player with bad English skills, poor role play skills or childish/trigger happy attitude wants to join my faction and hangs out at my turf, ruining the atmosphere in my faction? How do I make him leave? Is it allowed to FPK for completely OOC reasons?
If he is doing what you mentioned above, you should report the player and allow admins to deal with him.

Los Matas
Nuestra Raza
Xalisco Boys
W/S Armenian Power

Darius94
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Darius94 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:47 am

robistnt wrote:What should I do if player with bad English skills, poor role play skills or childish/trigger happy attitude wants to join my faction and hangs out at my turf, ruining the atmosphere in my faction? How do I make him leave? Is it allowed to FPK for completely OOC reasons?
At any means no OOC reasons should interfere with ICly events, so as said above, you should file a forum report and leave it on the staff team to handle it and enforce the most appropiate rule.
Retired LS:RP Tester

Community Thread

Antimacy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Antimacy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Was the rule that allowed investigators to use faction threads that modelled themselves as case files or newspaper articles get removed? I cannot find it.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

Rodgerhosy
Ingame name: Rodgerhosy

Faction related Questions

Post by Rodgerhosy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:23 am

Thanks. On a related topic - should the Russian Component Tower add-ons be on the same page as well or should they be on different pages?

robistnt
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dirty Bobby Killerman

Post by robistnt » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Who do I ask permission for usage of grenades, planned mass murder?

Kendrick_Ross
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Kendrick_Ross » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:07 pm

robistnt wrote:Who do I ask permission for usage of grenades, planned mass murder?
I don't see how this is a faction question but you can ask via /re(port) in-game.

robistnt
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dirty Bobby Killerman

Post by robistnt » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Kendrick_Ross wrote:
robistnt wrote:Who do I ask permission for usage of grenades, planned mass murder?
I don't see how this is a faction question but you can ask via /re(port) in-game.
People tend to bitch about dying when they simply are at the wrong place and wrong time, and not members of faction that's getting hit.

And I'd like to do it on forums, so I have guarantee, that I will be allowed to do it at specific date and time.

Kendrick_Ross
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Kendrick_Ross » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

robistnt wrote:
Kendrick_Ross wrote:
People tend to bitch about dying when they simply are at the wrong place and wrong time, and not members of faction that's getting hit.

And I'd like to do it on forums, so I have guarantee, that I will be allowed to do it at specific date and time.
If you wish to ask on the forums then try any in-game lead or lead admin. They are also admin level 4 and higher in-game.

goddess of trap
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Princesa de la cocaína

Post by goddess of trap » Sun May 22, 2016 3:11 pm

So there is no way for a faction to gain a turf if they don't own property, even if no other faction's compete for it? I'm asking because it seems unfair, you basically need millions to start a gang. Also, got a question about Complexes if a faction is to reside on a turf with apartment Complex do they still need to own two apartments inside to gain a turf?
ex Mia Suarez

Suge
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Diego_Velez

Post by Suge » Mon May 23, 2016 2:21 am

Do we have to lick the admins arse to be offical?
Last edited by thinker on Fri May 27, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warned
Diego Velez : LS Tow & Recovery Owner: [INACTIVE]
Diego Velez : Company & Housing Furnisher: [ACTIVE]

Shack
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Shack » Mon May 23, 2016 2:46 am

goddess of trap wrote:So there is no way for a faction to gain a turf if they don't own property, even if no other faction's compete for it? I'm asking because it seems unfair, you basically need millions to start a gang. Also, got a question about Complexes if a faction is to reside on a turf with apartment Complex do they still need to own two apartments inside to gain a turf?

False, all the information on turfs can be found here and it simply states all the requirements: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=658&t=541386 And it doesn't matter if it's in an apartment complex, a trailer, or even a house. As long as two people have property on the turf then it's fine.
Suge wrote:Do we have to lick the admins arse to be offical?
Not sure if you're trolling or what, but no. Every faction that becomes official is official for a reason, they've showed their dedication to LS:RP and to the faction itself and met all the requirements as a whole. More info can be found here: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=658&t=489170
Been There, Done That

Oscar_Yanez
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Oscar_Yanez » Wed May 25, 2016 11:43 am

Just wondering, to get spraycans do we still need to PM Ethanol? or is it someone else?

•Mango•
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Frank Polpette

Post by •Mango• » Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 pm

Is FM still actively around? Just wondering.

Suge
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Diego_Velez

Post by Suge » Thu May 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Kurt_Halldor wrote:I want to be official just straight up no bullshit i've been around a year now whats going on?
My thoughts to brother
Last edited by thinker on Fri May 27, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warned
Diego Velez : LS Tow & Recovery Owner: [INACTIVE]
Diego Velez : Company & Housing Furnisher: [ACTIVE]

Airwalk
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Airwalk » Thu May 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Oscar_Yanez wrote:Just wondering, to get spraycans do we still need to PM Ethanol? or is it someone else?
I would say ask an official gang faction, but eh. Try to get it from an admin through /re, until FM gave the word on it.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”