Questions?

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Mortal
The truth hurts.
The truth hurts.
Ingame name: Bella Pereira

Re: Questions?

Post by Mortal » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Conspiracy wrote:No need to make a suggestion, FM is already aware of that / is addressing the issue.
Is there any details or information that we can see publically :?:

Conspiracy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Conspiracy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:30 pm

No, Watson, not currently, but like I said — it's being addressed.

iJoker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: El Pinche Crash

Post by iJoker » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 am

Applied for FM Public, due to my leadership status in my faction, but have not received it, or heard back from the admin. Any reason?

Los Matas
Nuestra Raza
Xalisco Boys
W/S Armenian Power

Mortal
The truth hurts.
The truth hurts.
Ingame name: Bella Pereira

Post by Mortal » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:26 am

iJoker wrote:Applied for FM Public, due to my leadership status in my faction, but have not received it, or heard back from the admin. Any reason?
They may still be reviewing it, there's no doubt quite a lot of applicants for that specific faction. It takes time to do these kinds of processes. I'm a witness of the slow process, don't worry about it.

LaVaughn_Howard
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by LaVaughn_Howard » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Unoriginal Gangster left a note in his FM Public Application topic saying: "you're free to send this at anytime you prefer. However, because we tend to keep the FM public members number to the minimum, it's unlikely that you will get any reply. I will go through these when we recruit."
el hombre de negocios

iJoker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by iJoker » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:42 pm

LaVaughn_Howard wrote:Unoriginal Gangster left a note in his FM Public Application topic saying: "you're free to send this at anytime you prefer. However, because we tend to keep the FM public members number to the minimum, it's unlikely that you will get any reply. I will go through these when we recruit."
I find that rather stupid, if you ask me. I think faction leaders should get priority to FM Public, regardless if they are not "recruiting" or not.

Los Matas
Nuestra Raza
Xalisco Boys
W/S Armenian Power

Ruskie
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: The heroin Triumvirate

Post by Ruskie » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:56 pm

I disagree. Why would a faction leader have priority?
There's people in FM public who are regular faction members but they're a valuable asset to the FM Public team due to their experience gathered through a significant amount of time spent on the server, playing in different factions.
And that's what FM is looking for, mature people who've been on both sides of the fence and can bring solutions and new approaches to the table. Nobody gives a crap you're a faction leader or not.
And as a fading red iron-cross shaped tail light disappeared down a bombed out highway, the only sound louder than a tricked out Shovelhead skull bound for glory, was the rusty laughter of the devil himself. His work here was finally done.
Satan's Huϟϟars
99 miles of bad road
peddlers of death

Mark
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Mark » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:43 am

It's true official faction leaders get a free pass into FM Public because they represent a type of role-play. We do not need a big amount of members, new FM public member get added if we think they could contribute a lot.

On another note, reviewing applications is going slow, apologies for that but me and Unoriginal are going through them all soon.

iJoker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by iJoker » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:41 am

Shepherd wrote:It's true official faction leaders get a free pass into FM Public because they represent a type of role-play. We do not need a big amount of members, new FM public member get added if we think they could contribute a lot.

On another note, reviewing applications is going slow, apologies for that but me and Unoriginal are going through them all soon.
Thanks, Shepherd.

Los Matas
Nuestra Raza
Xalisco Boys
W/S Armenian Power

SlobDestroyer
Civilian
Civilian

Post by SlobDestroyer » Wed May 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Hello, when will you update the turf map? :)
The NUTTY BLOCC CRIPS are a primarily African-American gang. They were founded in Los Santos, San Andreas in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washington and Stanley Williams. What was once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs is now a loosely connected network of individual sets, often engaged in open warfare with one another.
The Crips are one of the largest and most violent associations of street gangs in the United States, with an estimated 30,000 to 35,000 members. The gang is known to be involved in murders, robberies, and drug dealing, among many other criminal pursuits.

Conspiracy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Conspiracy » Wed May 20, 2015 1:40 pm

SlobDestroyer wrote:Hello, when will you update the turf map? :)
When it's updated.

Sometimes we do it between different time intervals, sometimes we do it spontaneously. Just have patience.

SlobDestroyer
Civilian
Civilian

Post by SlobDestroyer » Wed May 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Conspiracy wrote:
SlobDestroyer wrote:Hello, when will you update the turf map? :)
When it's updated.

Sometimes we do it between different time intervals, sometimes we do it spontaneously. Just have patience.
Ok.
The NUTTY BLOCC CRIPS are a primarily African-American gang. They were founded in Los Santos, San Andreas in 1969 mainly by Raymond Washington and Stanley Williams. What was once a single alliance between two autonomous gangs is now a loosely connected network of individual sets, often engaged in open warfare with one another.
The Crips are one of the largest and most violent associations of street gangs in the United States, with an estimated 30,000 to 35,000 members. The gang is known to be involved in murders, robberies, and drug dealing, among many other criminal pursuits.

Nicholas_Burroughs
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Slick Nicky Bones

Post by Nicholas_Burroughs » Sun May 24, 2015 4:54 pm

How long can a faction be inactive until it gets cleared from the turf map?
East Side
Suicidal thoughts in the back of the Cadillac

iJoker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by iJoker » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 am

Nicholas_Burroughs wrote:How long can a faction be inactive until it gets cleared from the turf map?
I believe its two weeks.

Los Matas
Nuestra Raza
Xalisco Boys
W/S Armenian Power

quez_
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by quez_ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:47 am

Nicholas_Burroughs wrote:How long can a faction be inactive until it gets cleared from the turf map?
Once a faction is inactive for over two weeks they get archived, when that happens their turf is removed as well.
Volgogradskaya Organizovanaja Pristupnaja Gruppa
24/2/2014 - 19/5/2015

Long gone.

Return to “Info/Guidelines/Updates Archive”