I can't send my application anymore

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Tester Team, Support Team, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Locked
Deibull
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm
Ingame name: Anna_Collins

I can't send my application anymore

Post by Deibull » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:42 am

Hey guys, so, as you can read in the subject, the page doesn't leave send more my application after three attemps, i tried desactivating cookies, tried with Chrome, Explorer, Mozilla and nothing works, i will appreciated any help for get a solution :D

User avatar
borden
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by borden » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:10 am

The application page times out as you spend a lot of time writing a the application, the solution is to write the application into a notepad then DRAG it into one by one into the page for each question, drag it doesn't copy and paste it as the page won't allow you to do so.

Deibull
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm
Ingame name: Anna_Collins

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by Deibull » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:29 am

I did that too at the final after read some posts of this dame problem and it still not work ):

User avatar
Thomas Campbell
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:37 pm
Ingame name: Lucy Paterson

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by Thomas Campbell » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:23 pm

Well, if you have two PCs, post it with an other one. If not, I'm sure you already have a smart phone, so simply use it for submit.

Hope it helps.

Deibull
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm
Ingame name: Anna_Collins

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by Deibull » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm

I tried in another PC and it let me send it, i will update this post if i get rejected and the application doesn't send.

User avatar
Blurem
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2816
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm
Ingame name: Jaylynn Sherman
Location: Palestine
Contact:

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by Blurem » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am

Deibull wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm
I tried in another PC and it let me send it, i will update this post if i get rejected and the application doesn't send.
Glad to know. Now, do you see a character in your UCP account? If so, then your application has successfully been submitted. Please remain as we -tester team- review your application.

Deibull
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm
Ingame name: Anna_Collins

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by Deibull » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 am

Blurem wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am
Deibull wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm
I tried in another PC and it let me send it, i will update this post if i get rejected and the application doesn't send.
Glad to know. Now, do you see a character in your UCP account? If so, then your application has successfully been submitted. Please remain as we -tester team- review your application.
Yes, i see the character in the UCP, if i get rejected and i have the same problem i will advise it in the post, and i have a question, can this happen because i put an age instead a year? because i was putting all the time an age instead a yaer

User avatar
Blurem
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2816
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm
Ingame name: Jaylynn Sherman
Location: Palestine
Contact:

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by Blurem » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Deibull wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 am
Blurem wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am
Deibull wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm
I tried in another PC and it let me send it, i will update this post if i get rejected and the application doesn't send.
Glad to know. Now, do you see a character in your UCP account? If so, then your application has successfully been submitted. Please remain as we -tester team- review your application.
Yes, i see the character in the UCP, if i get rejected and i have the same problem i will advise it in the post, and i have a question, can this happen because i put an age instead a year? because i was putting all the time an age instead a yaer
Putting the age instead of the birth year shouldn't be too big of an issue, no.
Let me know if your application gets denied and I'll gladly help you out.

Deibull
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:25 pm
Ingame name: Anna_Collins

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by Deibull » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:21 am

Blurem wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:07 pm
Deibull wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 am
Blurem wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am

Glad to know. Now, do you see a character in your UCP account? If so, then your application has successfully been submitted. Please remain as we -tester team- review your application.
Yes, i see the character in the UCP, if i get rejected and i have the same problem i will advise it in the post, and i have a question, can this happen because i put an age instead a year? because i was putting all the time an age instead a yaer
Putting the age instead of the birth year shouldn't be too big of an issue, no.
Let me know if your application gets denied and I'll gladly help you out.
Ok, so... my application was rejected, i do something who recommend me a member and this was open two pages, one with the UCP home and another one with the UCP application, he said that i had to refresh in like 3-5 minutes the home page and then send the application and this work!
i will have the problem now that i forgot to change the gender of my character :/

You can lock and archivate tihis :D

Locked

Return to “Q&TS Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users