I can't send my application anymore

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Deibull
Ingame name: Anna_Collins

I can't send my application anymore

Post by Deibull » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:42 am

Hey guys, so, as you can read in the subject, the page doesn't leave send more my application after three attemps, i tried desactivating cookies, tried with Chrome, Explorer, Mozilla and nothing works, i will appreciated any help for get a solution :D

borden
Mafia
Mafia

Re: I can't send my application anymore

Post by borden » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:10 am

The application page times out as you spend a lot of time writing a the application, the solution is to write the application into a notepad then DRAG it into one by one into the page for each question, drag it doesn't copy and paste it as the page won't allow you to do so.
rager

Deibull

Post by Deibull » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:29 am

I did that too at the final after read some posts of this dame problem and it still not work ):

Thomas Campbell
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Lucy Paterson

Post by Thomas Campbell » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:23 pm

Well, if you have two PCs, post it with an other one. If not, I'm sure you already have a smart phone, so simply use it for submit.

Hope it helps.

Deibull

Post by Deibull » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm

I tried in another PC and it let me send it, i will update this post if i get rejected and the application doesn't send.

Blurem
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jaylynn Sherman

Post by Blurem » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am

Deibull wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:48 pm
I tried in another PC and it let me send it, i will update this post if i get rejected and the application doesn't send.
Glad to know. Now, do you see a character in your UCP account? If so, then your application has successfully been submitted. Please remain as we -tester team- review your application.

Deibull

Post by Deibull » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 am

Blurem wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am
Deibull wrote:
Glad to know. Now, do you see a character in your UCP account? If so, then your application has successfully been submitted. Please remain as we -tester team- review your application.
Yes, i see the character in the UCP, if i get rejected and i have the same problem i will advise it in the post, and i have a question, can this happen because i put an age instead a year? because i was putting all the time an age instead a yaer

Blurem
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jaylynn Sherman

Post by Blurem » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Deibull wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 am
Blurem wrote:
Deibull wrote:
Yes, i see the character in the UCP, if i get rejected and i have the same problem i will advise it in the post, and i have a question, can this happen because i put an age instead a year? because i was putting all the time an age instead a yaer
Putting the age instead of the birth year shouldn't be too big of an issue, no.
Let me know if your application gets denied and I'll gladly help you out.

Deibull

Post by Deibull » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:21 am

Blurem wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:07 pm
Deibull wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:18 am
Blurem wrote:

Putting the age instead of the birth year shouldn't be too big of an issue, no.
Let me know if your application gets denied and I'll gladly help you out.
Ok, so... my application was rejected, i do something who recommend me a member and this was open two pages, one with the UCP home and another one with the UCP application, he said that i had to refresh in like 3-5 minutes the home page and then send the application and this work!
i will have the problem now that i forgot to change the gender of my character :/

You can lock and archivate tihis :D

Return to “Q&TS Archive”