ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Ask any questions you have here and get support within hours

Moderators: Game Admins, Tester Team, Support Team, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
If your problem gets fixed or your question has been answered, please lock your own thread so it can be moved to the archive

Please use the search function before posting!
Post Reply
shawtyy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by shawtyy » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:19 pm

Hi there,
My IVF car mods are not working. When i try to activate lights&siren, default one is showing up. I tried antoher IVF pack and i tried to install game from another source, but i couldn't make it work. I need your help, thanks.
Note: IVF files are NOT in my modloader.

User avatar
Blurem
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Posts: 1474
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm
Ingame name: Jaylynn Sherman
Location: Palestine
Contact:

Re: ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by Blurem » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:51 pm

Are you sure you have ImVehFt.asi and "ImVehFt" folder in your root game folder? Additionally, make sure you have an ASI loader installed in your game (Silent's ASI loader works the best).

Where do you install the car mods? Note that TXD and DFF files have to go inside modloader folder.

Finally, please show us a few screenshots of your game folder and modloader folder.
Contact Information:
Discord: Blurem#1088
Forum PM


About the Staff

Questions/Technical Support

Image

On absence, can respond to Forum PMs only.

shawtyy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by shawtyy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:50 am

There you go, screenshots of my folder.
https://prnt.sc/uhisw3
https://prnt.sc/uhitex
https://prnt.sc/uhitk8
@Blurem

User avatar
madamChloe
Modding Team
Modding Team
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by madamChloe » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm

> My IVF car mods are not working. When i try to activate lights&siren, default one is showing up.

Did you move the EML files to the EML folder? Doesn't sound like it.

Either that, or your ASI loader isn't working.
MODDING TEAM MEMBER madamChloe
Image Cake#9420

shawtyy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by shawtyy » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:47 pm

madamChloe wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm
> My IVF car mods are not working. When i try to activate lights&siren, default one is showing up.

Did you move the EML files to the EML folder? Doesn't sound like it.

Either that, or your ASI loader isn't working.
Yes, EML files are in my EML folder. My mods were working nice before i factory resetted my PC.

User avatar
madamChloe
Modding Team
Modding Team
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by madamChloe » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 pm

shawtyy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:47 pm
madamChloe wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm
> My IVF car mods are not working. When i try to activate lights&siren, default one is showing up.

Did you move the EML files to the EML folder? Doesn't sound like it.

Either that, or your ASI loader isn't working.
Yes, EML files are in my EML folder. My mods were working nice before i factory resetted my PC.
I'd reinstall your ASI loader.
MODDING TEAM MEMBER madamChloe
Image Cake#9420

shawtyy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by shawtyy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:54 am

madamChloe wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 pm
shawtyy wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:47 pm
madamChloe wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm
> My IVF car mods are not working. When i try to activate lights&siren, default one is showing up.

Did you move the EML files to the EML folder? Doesn't sound like it.

Either that, or your ASI loader isn't working.
Yes, EML files are in my EML folder. My mods were working nice before i factory resetted my PC.
I'd reinstall your ASI loader.
I've already done this. I reinstalled everything three times. Any other suggestions?

shawtyy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: ImVehFT (IVF) is not working

Post by shawtyy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:10 am

My other mods in modloader wouldn't work if my ASI loader wasn't working.

Post Reply

Return to “Questions / Technical Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users