[GUIDE] Purchase donor perks for a friend

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Game Admins, Tester Team, Support Team, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
Swank.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

[GUIDE] Purchase donor perks for a friend

Post by Swank. » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:12 pm

I doubt many are aware that gifting a donor perk is allowed and possible. I often see people being confused about this, sometimes they end up sharing account details to get this done which is strictly forbidden and should not be happening. You can gift someone a namechange, premium membership or any other donor perks without having to share account details. Just follow the steps below.

Steps for your friend to follow (whoever is to receive the perks):
  • First of all, log into your UCP account and goto 'Control Panel'.
    Spoiler: show
  • Goto 'Premium' as shown in the image below.
  • You now have to choose which donor perk you are going to gift, once you've decided that; click on it and it should take you to the 'Terms and Conditions' acknowledgement as shown below.
  • Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions, click on 'Purchase **DONOR PERK**' - I'm "purchasing" a namechange as an example for this guide. Note that you need to be logged out of the game server for it to work.
  • You should have been directed to Paypal account login by now, all you need to do is copy the URL of it and forward it to your buddy who's going to do the payment. Once the payment is done, you'll be instantly awarded the donor perk(s) on your UCP account. It is essential for you to follow the steps above because the main purpose of it is to generate the paypal login URL that you're going to forward. Who does the payment does not matter as long as the URL used for payment is generated from your UCP.
Steps for you to follow (whoever is to cover the payment):
  • You should be provided a Paypal URL to begin with. (https://www.paypal.com/.........)
  • Go ahead and log in to your paypal account to do the payment.

If you already have a namcehange or a numberchange on your UCP and wish to gift it to someone, you'll have to make a support ticket here.

If any questions just reply here or contact me privately on forums/discord, I'll be more than happy to help out.

Cashew
Head of Leasing
Ingame name: George Dixon

Re: [GUIDE] Purchase donor perks for a friend

Post by Cashew » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Good guide.
Swank. wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:12 pm
If you already have a namcehange or a numberchange on your UCP and wish to gift it to someone, you'll have to make a support ticket here.
Bare in mind that to transfer a name or number change to another person, it must be one that has been recently purchased and not obtained via a donation package.

Meduza
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

Post by Meduza » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:05 pm

Good work!

Nice to see some clarification for users :)
SERGEANT MALCOLM GEORGE GARDNER

Special Enforcement Bureau

AngeIo
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Post by AngeIo » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:15 pm

This will be helpful to many players, good work!
LSRP Tester and Junior Developer
About me

Return to “Player-Created Guides”