[GUIDE] Hater's screenshots guide

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

[GUIDE] Hater's screenshots guide

Post by Hater. » Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm

First you open photoshop and click File -> New

Here you select the pixels, make sure its all set the same as the following picture.

Now you go to File - Open and select the screenshots you've taken both without the chat and the /blindfold one.

Now you press the button I've marked and simply drag the screenshot towards the new page you've created earlier.

Now you press CTRL + T and HOLD SHIFT while you're making the screenshot smaller to fit the screen as you see fit. (You're holding SHIFT in order to keep the screenshot from getting messed up)

Here you select the tool I've used like you can see on the left side on the screen and select the section of the chat you would like to add to the screenshot. You may do it several times if you have ads and such you dont need. You drag it to the second page by pressing the other button I've shown previously and dragging it.

Now you go to Select -> Color Range, make sure that the layer you're editing is the one with the chat.

Click the black color near the chat and then OK.

Now make sure that you're still on the layer where the chat is(you can select it by clicking it on the layers tab on the right side of the screen) once you done that hit the DEL button and the black outline will be removed.

Now you right click the layer that is holding your chat and select Blending Options

Here you click on Stroke, you make sure that its black and the size is 1, you may also press "Make Default" so it'll remain like this for future uses.

Now all you have to do is save the screenshot, upload it and post on the faction's thread. (Save it as JPEG)

Frosty3712
Gangster
Gangster

Re: [GUIDE] Hater's screenshots guide

Post by Frosty3712 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Gs bro

.Declaurish.
Beast♛
Beast♛

Post by .Declaurish. » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:32 am

gs

KalleNz0r
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by KalleNz0r » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:03 pm

I'm playing on higher resolution rather than 800x600 and I've always wondered how to cut only a part of the scene and make it appropriate size for the forums, but couldn't figure it out. I would try to crop the picture but I would never get the wanted size each time. Now that I see how easy it is actually, I feel dumb as fuck. Thanks a lot.

paytrok
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Vincent_Gray

Post by paytrok » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:11 pm

KalleNz0r wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:03 pm
I'm playing on higher resolution rather than 800x600 and I've always wondered how to cut only a part of the scene and make it appropriate size for the forums, but couldn't figure it out. I would try to crop the picture but I would never get the wanted size each time. Now that I see how easy it is actually, I feel dumb as fuck. Thanks a lot.
I was in the same spot, my issue was the aspect ratio. My monitor is 16:9 (1920x1080) while the game was made for 4:3. The fix is by installing SilentPatch and then changing the settings in-game.

KalleNz0r
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by KalleNz0r » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:17 pm

paytrok wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:11 pm
KalleNz0r wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:03 pm
I was in the same spot, my issue was the aspect ratio. My monitor is 16:9 (1920x1080) while the game was made for 4:3. The fix is by installing SilentPatch and then changing the settings in-game.
My max resolution is 1366x768, but now I just place an image over previously made new file with resolution fitting for the forums, just like done in this guide.

six bullets deep
Civilian
Civilian

Post by six bullets deep » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Easy way---- Crop and resize pictures in photoscape, then photoshop, easy

paytrok
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Vincent_Gray

Post by paytrok » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:43 pm

KalleNz0r wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:17 pm
My max resolution is 1366x768, but now I just place an image over previously made new file with resolution fitting for the forums, just like done in this guide.
Yeah, but your game will still be wider than it should. I think SilentPatch is a more comfortable option.

reckless
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by reckless » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Well done.

Ryan_Trotter
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ryan_Trotter » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Good guide.

Woozyarth
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Woozyarth » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:06 am

Following!

Shank
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ilde

Post by Shank » Thu May 07, 2020 12:50 am

Kol akavod zadik
"צֶדֶק צֶדֶק תִּרְדֹּף לְמַעַן תִּחְיֶה וְיָרַשְׁתָּ אֶת הָאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לָךְ"

Return to “Player-Created Guides”