[Guide] How to roleplay growing Marijuana

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

[Guide] How to roleplay growing Marijuana

Post by Hater. » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:28 am

Marijuana

Set up
First you'd need to find a good spot where you want to grow your plants. Usually, it'll be an indoor room with water supply and some sort of air conditioning.

The next step is finding a good container and a growing medium. You'd want a deep pot with drainage holes in the bottom. For the growing medium soil would be a good choice due to the nutrients in the soil itself.

Now the most important thing for indoor growing is the lights. You'd want a controllable lights (timer) that also wouldn't overheat and kill the plants.
LED lights are proven to produce buds with increased quality. You need to be careful when using LEDs because if you'll put it too close to the leaves, it'll burn them. Plus you'd need a vent system to be able to control the room's temperature.
The best temperature for growing weed is 20-30°C for young plants and 18-26°C for the matured plants.

Growing

The easiest way to germinate a cannabis seed is to place it directly in a specialized starter cube like a Rapid Rooter. Just keep starter cubes moist (but not soaking) and warm. Seedlings should pop in a few days to a week. Once the seedling has emerged, you can stick the cube directly into your growing medium.

Important to know is that a cannabis plant has a few stages of developing:
  • The first stage is the seedling stage.
  • Second stage is when your plant begins to grow his first few leaves, it's called the vegetative stage.

♢ Keep the temperature between 20-30°C. ♢The plant won't drink as much water.
    ♢ Set the light timer to 18 hours on, 24 hours off.
  • 3rd stage is when your plant begins to bloom and are getting close to harvesting point, it's called the flowering stage.

♢ Keep the temperature between 18-26°C. ♢You'll need to water the plant more often.
    ♢ Set the light timer to 12 hours on, 12 hours off.
    ♢ The MOST important thing to do in this stage is to remove the male plants.
    Identifying the plant's gender:
    ○ Male plants start growing balls/pollen sacs with no white hairs/pistils.

○ Female plants start growing wispy white hairs at the tops of branch joints.

Watering is a big function to determine whether you grow fine cannabis plants or your plants will die out. You'd need to water your plants every 3-5 days.
You can check if you need to water the plant by sticking your finger in the soil and checking if the soil is wet or not. If the soil is dry an inch from the top - you need to water it. You'd notice that when the plant climbs through the stages it needs more watering.

ImageImage

Adding nutrients and testing the pH level is a must once you entered the flowering stage.

Digital pH Pens offer a precise way to measure the pH of your water. For soil make sure your pH levels are between 6.0-7.0 before adding nutrients otherwise they won't effect the plant. To adjust the pH level simply use a pH up / pH down bottle.

Harvest & Cure

Harvest point:
  • Wait until your buds stop growing new, white hairs.
  • Harvest when 50-70% of the hairs have darkened for highest THC levels.
  • Now simply get a sturdy pair of scissors and cut the plant down.

After you have cut off and trimmed all of your glittery:
  • Put them in a tightly-closed quart-sized mason jars in a cool dark place. Fill each jar loosely about 3/4 of the way full.
  • Open the jars once a day for several seconds to get fresh air in your jars and release any moisture.
  • If your buds feel moist when you check on them, leave the tops of the jars off until the outsides of the buds feel dry to the touch.
  • Once your buds have been curing for at least two weeks - you can open the jars once a week instead of everyday.
  • After 30 days your buds are ready for use.

Kendrick_Underwood
British Sicario

Re: [Guide] How to roleplay growing Marijuana

Post by Kendrick_Underwood » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:41 am

I can see this coming in handy for my faction, as well as for other people. Nicely done.

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Kendrick_Underwood wrote:I can see this coming in handy for my faction, as well as for other people. Nicely done.
Thank you, this is indeed what I was trying to accomplish.

Michael.White
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Michael.White » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Good guide! Thank you.
Marcus Roberson - Resident of Crystal Garden - Alive
Salvador Rodriguez - Reident of El Corona - Missing

Valerie Matthews
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Valerie Matthews » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:50 am

Thanks for sharing it!

BENJAMIIIN

Post by BENJAMIIIN » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Hater. wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:28 am
Marijuana

Set up
First you'd need to find a good spot where you want to grow your plants. Usually, it'll be an indoor room with water supply and some sort of air conditioning.

The next step is finding a good container and a growing medium. You'd want a deep pot with drainage holes in the bottom. For the growing medium soil would be a good choice due to the nutrients in the soil itself.

Now the most important thing for indoor growing is the lights. You'd want a controllable lights (timer) that also wouldn't overheat and kill the plants.
LED lights are proven to produce buds with increased quality. You need to be careful when using LEDs because if you'll put it too close to the leaves, it'll burn them. Plus you'd need a vent system to be able to control the room's temperature.
The best temperature for growing weed is 20-30°C for young plants and 18-26°C for the matured plants.

Growing

The easiest way to germinate a cannabis seed is to place it directly in a specialized starter cube like a Rapid Rooter. Just keep starter cubes moist (but not soaking) and warm. Seedlings should pop in a few days to a week. Once the seedling has emerged, you can stick the cube directly into your growing medium.

Important to know is that a cannabis plant has a few stages of developing:
  • The first stage is the seedling stage.
  • Second stage is when your plant begins to grow his first few leaves, it's called the vegetative stage.

♢ Keep the temperature between 20-30°C. ♢The plant won't drink as much water.
    ♢ Set the light timer to 18 hours on, 24 hours off.
  • 3rd stage is when your plant begins to bloom and are getting close to harvesting point, it's called the flowering stage.

♢ Keep the temperature between 18-26°C. ♢You'll need to water the plant more often.
    ♢ Set the light timer to 12 hours on, 12 hours off.
    ♢ The MOST important thing to do in this stage is to remove the male plants.
    Identifying the plant's gender:
    ○ Male plants start growing balls/pollen sacs with no white hairs/pistils.

○ Female plants start growing wispy white hairs at the tops of branch joints.

Watering is a big function to determine whether you grow fine cannabis plants or your plants will die out. You'd need to water your plants every 3-5 days.
You can check if you need to water the plant by sticking your finger in the soil and checking if the soil is wet or not. If the soil is dry an inch from the top - you need to water it. You'd notice that when the plant climbs through the stages it needs more watering.

ImageImage

Adding nutrients and testing the pH level is a must once you entered the flowering stage.

Digital pH Pens offer a precise way to measure the pH of your water. For soil make sure your pH levels are between 6.0-7.0 before adding nutrients otherwise they won't effect the plant. To adjust the pH level simply use a pH up / pH down bottle.

Harvest & Cure

Harvest point:
  • Wait until your buds stop growing new, white hairs.
  • Harvest when 50-70% of the hairs have darkened for highest THC levels.
  • Now simply get a sturdy pair of scissors and cut the plant down.

After you have cut off and trimmed all of your glittery:
  • Put them in a tightly-closed quart-sized mason jars in a cool dark place. Fill each jar loosely about 3/4 of the way full.
  • Open the jars once a day for several seconds to get fresh air in your jars and release any moisture.
  • If your buds feel moist when you check on them, leave the tops of the jars off until the outsides of the buds feel dry to the touch.
  • Once your buds have been curing for at least two weeks - you can open the jars once a week instead of everyday.
  • After 30 days your buds are ready for use.
Thanks for the detailed guide to growing marijuana. I have read a lot on the Internet that it is widely used in medicine and I would like to try it myself. Fortunately, in my country, marijuana is legalized, and medicines based on it can be bought in special establishments. I have a lot of sleep problems, I don't sleep well at night, and because of this my life has become a misery. Friends advised me to order CBD oil for insomnia at healthcanal.com. As a result of the use, my condition improved several times, and sleep problems practically disappeared from my life.

Thomas Campbell
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Lucy Paterson

Post by Thomas Campbell » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:26 pm

I see a lot of effort right there, well done.

LClarck007

Post by LClarck007 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:07 pm

I've got used already to grow weed in special grow boxes. It is much more comfortable for me. A grow box is a square or rectangular box or tray used for growing plants in an aquaponic system. The grow box is of similar size and shape to the fish tank in which it sits on top of. In my opinion this is the simplest and the best way for growing weed. But of course, the easiest one is to find a good dispensary where you can find the best product for you. I found my fav mygreenmerchant.com and I'm buying only here because those guys already know me.

Return to “Player-Created Guides”