[Official Guide] Commands

Find all sorts of guides created by our community here. Includes guides such as drug use, roleplaying different types of characters, weapons etc.

Moderators: Game Admins, Tester Team, Support Team, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
The guides you see here have been unofficially created by the players, for the players. LSRP cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you see here.
micky1982

Re: [Official Guide] Commands

Post by micky1982 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am

Thanks for your article, I'm having difficulty and do not know some of the commands in the list. Although played LS: RP over 6 months, but this article is useful to me

.kickback
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Ingame name: da 1 who puts u 6 ft unda

Post by .kickback » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:20 am

Posting to refer to later.

Trexore
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Trexore » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:02 am

I've just discovered new commands that I've never been aware of.

Mex
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Mex » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Thanks for this, very helpful.

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am

I feel like some of this could be updated as newbies who join do read this. Hope to see this be updated soon
sell your soul for the hollywood dream / you're going to be the next big thing !

Squanchy
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Squanchy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:41 am

This is very helpful!

.Declaurish.
Beast♛
Beast♛

Post by .Declaurish. » Tue May 28, 2019 3:17 pm

Excellent guide, bookmarked!

Frosty3712
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Frosty3712 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:10 pm

Helpful.

The-Staunch
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Eddie

Post by The-Staunch » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:45 am

Chanel wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am
I feel like some of this could be updated as newbies who join do read this. Hope to see this be updated soon
Got you Chanel, I'm working on it. It could be updated by tonight or Tomorrow.

The-Staunch
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by The-Staunch » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:24 am

Server Commands Update

Latest Update : 27/08/2019

Hello Everyone, Recently I noticed that Mmartin Is no longer updating this topic to provide new players with new/hidden commands and since I found it very useful for me when I first joined the server, I thought why not updating It myself for others aswell since I'm a member of the community, and of course I asked for persmission to take care of it from now on, and definitely took it from our Admin Jayy since he's the head of support.

Few week ago, I have been checking for untold/unobserved commands on Mmartin's first thread and made a full list of them, and eventually, I'll be posting em batch by batch since they need to be posted in an organized and ordered way.

Basic Role-Play & Chat Commands :
  • /tlow [text]
    • Description: Same as /low, only displays on short-range.
  • /mylow [action]
    • Description: Same as /my, only displays on short-range.
  • /blow [text]
    • Description: Same as /b, only displays on short-range.
  • /autolow [text]
    • Description: Makes /low your default chat type.
    • Result: You have enabled auto-low; use /autolow again to disable it.
    • Note: You can always enable/disable It by triggering the command again.
  • /ddo [action]
    • Description: Same as /do, only works to send an emote through a business or a house door.
  • /cb [text]
    • Description: An alternative OOC to car whisper (/cw), so players may use OOC chat inside of a vehicle.
  • /ts [text]
    • Description: Same as /s, It is often used to circumvent the phone and other use cases where /t is used for regular text chat.

Vehicle Commands :
  • /v opendoor - /opendoor [dr (driver) / pa (passenger) / bl (backleft) / br (backright)]
    • Description: You can use this command to open a vehicle's whatever door without the need to physically entering in it.
  • /v location
    • Description: You can utilize this command to print the spawn location of your vehicles before spawning them.

Cellphone Commands :
  • /passcall ID
    • Description: You can use this command to pass an active call on to another player.

Faction Commands :
  • /familyhelp
    • Description: You can trigger this command to familiarize yourself with the commands linked to your faction.
    • Note: This command only works for factions that are listed under /faction list.
  • /respawncar
    • Description: This command can be used to respawn a faction vehicle, give it's near parking place.

Weapon Commands :
  • /weapon [adjust / bone / hide / reset]
    • Description: This command can be used to adjust, bone, hide or reset your unpackaged weapon.
    • Note: Not all the weapons are to be hidden; Only handguns and UZI to my knowledge.
  • /passgun ID
    • Description: This command allows you to seamlessly pass your unpackaged weapon to another player.

Drugs Commands :
  • /transferdrug Package ID
    • Description: This command can be used to transfer a specific amount of drugs to a new package or to an existing one as per your choice.
    • Note: During the process of transfer, If the packages doesn't have the same strength, the new package's strength will be changed.
  • /buildpackage [player_package_id] [object]
    • Description: This command can be used to stash your drugs in different objects as per your choice.
    • Note: Remember that each object has a max number of packages to handle.

Tog / Block Commands :
  • /tognicks
    • Description: This command allows you to toggle players nametags On and Off.
  • /togradio - /togr
    • Description: This command can be utilized to toggle a specific radio channel's number On and Off.
  • /togjobcalls - /togc - /tjc
    • Description: You can utilize this command to enable/disable special calls (job calls, faction calls, ...).
    • Note: This command doesn't apply to Mechanic calls.

House Commands :
  • /houselock - /hlock
    • Description: This command can be used as an alternative /lock to Lock the house's main door. This command often used for cases when you have a furniture door in front of your entrance, so they don't collide or Interfere.
  • /propkeys
    • Description: Basically, this command pops up a dialog for you to know which players are actually having keys to have access to your property.
    • Note: You must be at your property to use this command.
  • /givepropkey
    • Description: This command allows you to duplicate your property's keys and give them to the desirable player(s) so they can easily have access to your property without having them to rent in it.
  • /takepropkey
    • Description: This command lets you take your property's keys back from a specific player(s) that you no longer want them to have access to it.

Other Commands :
  • /unimpound
    • Description: Thanks to this command, you can easily unimpound your car from the impound place.
    • Note: You need to be inside the vehicle to work properly.
  • /jobswitch
    • Description: Incase you want to switch your main job with your side job or vice versa, without doubt; This is the command you need.
    • Result : "Your main job was replaced with your side job".
  • /cellinfo
    • Description: This command simply helps you find your prison cell.
    • Result: "You're In cell A104".
  • /passcig - /passjoint ID
    • Description: With this command, you can pass your marijuana or cigarette to someone next to you.
  • /untie ID
    • Description: This command can be useful to untie your tied friend or someone random.
  • /passbottle - /passdrink ID
    • Description: You can use this command to pass your bottle/drink to a friend or a random guy.
    • Note: You need first to have a /bdrink bottle bought from 24/7.
  • /elevator
    • Description: This command is simply useful for elevators to get to an upper floor of a building.
  • /fuel
    • Description: This command is basically used to Refuel a car with a gas can from 24/7.
    • Note: You need to be inside a vehicle to trigger it properly, otherwise you will receive a server Error.
  • /pitems
    • Description: This command can be used to check your character's prison Items taken either from 24/7 or from the DCR commissary (Cigarettes, Vitamins, ...).
  • /pitem Slot [use/give/drop/info]
    • Description: You can utilize this command to use, give, drop or have a quick Info about a specific prison Item.
    • Note: You can grab the slot from the command /pitems.
  • /stime
    • Description: This command simply displays the current date along with the server time.
  • /caranim [relax/tap]
    • Description: You can have a few car animations with this command as mentioned above.
  • /rollwindow - /rw [all - frontleft(fl) - frontright(fr) - rearleft(fl) - rearright(rr)]
    • Description: With this command, you can roll your car's windows up and down as per your choice.
    • Tip: Only the driver has the ability to choose which window to roll up/down throughout the car.
  • /pullincar ID [fr (frontright) - bl (backleft) - br (backright)]
    • Description: With this command, you can pull a specific player into your vehicle.
    • Note: This command works only with players that are Brutally Wounded or dead.
Last edited by The-Staunch on Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Terrance_Holmes
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Terrance_Holmes » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:21 am

A lot of commands I actually didn't know, damn. Nice job.

The-Staunch
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by The-Staunch » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:41 am

Server Commands Update :

+ /togjobcalls - /togc - /tjc
+ /unimpound
+ /jobswitch
+ /cellinfo
+ /passcig - /passjoint
+ /untie
+ /passbottle - /passdrink
+ /elevator
+ /fuel
+ /pitems
+ /pitem
+ /stime
+ /caranim
+ /rollwindow - /rw
+ /pullincar

Victrix
State Government
State Government

Post by Victrix » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Thanks for the updates on commands list, it helps a lot to newbie people like me.

Ace
LS:RP Tester

Post by Ace » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Very helpful guide.

Stephanie Shrike

Post by Stephanie Shrike » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:12 am

Thanks! Respect to the author!

Return to “Player-Created Guides”