Tyler Black

Character stories, general stories; let your mind wonder.

Moderators: FM, Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Tyler Black

Post by Haze4143 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:48 am

Foreword:Dear ladies and gentlemen, this is the story of my character Tyler Black. I hope you like it.

Tyler Black

Tyler was born on 19/09/2003. His father ((Shawn)) and mother ((Jasmine)) had been married for nine years when he was born. They all lived together in Glenpark, in a small but cosy house. It didn't take long until Tyler's sister was born. Tyler's childhood actually went well, although he didn't have many friends at the age of eight to ten, but he had his sister and parents who loved him. Tyler was a good child, and in kindergarten the teachers noticed his intelligent behavior, he could already read and write a few words in. At the age of twelve, Tyler slowly began to realize that the parents often argue and so vigorously that the whole neighborhood heard it every time. The father even threatened to stab the mother to death once and raised the knife against her, since that day, Tyler didn't have a quiet night anymore because he was worried, something might happen, he kept thinking about his family, but he was far too scared to say anything. As Tyler plays one day with the other kids from the neighborhood, he tells his then best friend Omar what happened and how much that burdened him. Omar understands and calms him down. Tyler began to play outside longer and longer from day to day and came home late, the parents had only argued at home, he always went straight to his little sister's room and took her into his arms. When Tyler was thirteen years old, he was thrown out of school because he almost beat two classmates to death alone. That day, when he came home, he already knew that his father would go crazy without listening to him, in fact it happened at the end. The father yells at him and hits him until Tyler loses consciousness. Tyler can only be seen on the street, he comes in wrong circles and starts to smoke pot, hanging out with girls and the so called "homeboys." If there was anything that Tyler hated back then, it was the wealthy kids from the neighborhood. They always had the best clothes on and the newest things. Tyler also wanted that, when he once spoke with Omar about it, Omar said to him for fun, "You prolly should start doin bidness." This idea climbed up in Tyler's head in such a way that after two days he had already implemented a plan. Tyler had a couple of friends who had smoked, he stole weed from them to sell to them or other uninvolved people, when one day he didn't have enough weed to serve his customers anymore he started to take the stuff away from other guys from other areas, he wasn't afraid to use violence. Tyler is arrested at the age of fourteen because of somebody that snitched on him, this was the blue wound he had suffered, after that, he was sent to juvenile detention. The father hears this and dips out of the dust without saying goodbye. Tyler learns that his father is away from his mother who visits him regularly, she also tells him that she can no longer pay the taxes and therefore sells the house. Since then Tyler thinks a lot about how he gets money, today he is seventeen years old and lives again with his mother this time no longer in Glenpark but, Bahamas Motel. Tyler's old friends have also disappeared have either got a job or have gone away. Tyler beats time out on the street to death, making new friends around the area.

Tyler's neighborhood is currently under control of one of the crips sets, the so-called "East Side Hustler Crips" Tyler hangs out with the guys from the gang all the time, smokes weed and makes some money from time to time.

RP. Screenshots will be published below in the comment section.
Last edited by Haze4143 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Tyler Black

Post by Haze4143 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:49 am

Tyler get's shot at during a drive-by, that was made by one of the rival gangs of the /East Side Hustler Crips/

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Haze4143 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:54 am

Easy Money.

Glxck .22
Modding Team
Modding Team
Ingame name: suso

Post by Glxck .22 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:04 pm

posting to follow

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Haze4143 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:49 am

Tyler gets a job, and is allowed to earn his money at the corner, he prepares to get started.

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Haze4143 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:50 am

People I discovered some grammar mistakes, I just wanted you to know that I have a new keyboard and therefore also some tip mistakes that pass with time, thank you for your understanding.

fvck
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by fvck » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:44 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_ ... ael_Donald

imagine using a lynching victim as your fc

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Haze4143 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:54 am

fvck wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:44 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_ ... ael_Donald

imagine using a lynching victim as your fc
Thanks for pointing that out to me, I didn't know that or do it on purpose. I will change it as soon as possible.

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Haze4143 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:55 am

Tyler's cousin returns to Jefferson after a while.

Haze4143
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Haze4143 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:55 am

Return to “Stories”