Memphis Banks - "Life of a Hustla"

Character stories, general stories; let your mind wonder.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Senior Lead Admins

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla
Ingame name: Memphis_Banks
Location: #hustla #pimp #kingpin #entrepreneur #monemayker #cashnigga #mullalover

Post by Hu$tla » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:36 pm

A hustla is someone skilled at turning a profit no matter what the enterprise. Commonly used by rappers to describe a drug dealer, but it's also a street term used for pimps or anyone who makes money illegally on the streets, it can also just mean that you are getting a lot of money by doing what you do best.

CHAPTER I: The White Line Crew
Spoiler: show
15.01.2013. | 8:46 PM

* The White Line Crew arrived to Los Santos on thursday January 15th 2013. The flight from Vice City to Los Santos was calm and safe. Upon getting of the plane the crew went to a house that was owned by the C-dawg, the crew's leader. The house was located in Ganton Projects on the border with Idlewood. It was an old house of the projects, but it was a perfect place to start of and to kick back in the game. After they've arrived at the house and unpacked their things, C-dawg took his phone and dialed few numbers. He called his old suppliers from Los Santos. *

A'ight, now we finna git our hands on da product and we finna git the bidness rollin'. We got to build a market and tradin' connections if we wanna make it in da bidness. It ain't gonna be easy, but nothin' is easy homie. I've called some old homies, well at least those that ain't dead or locked up and made da meetin'. They brought the stuff, we brought da cash. Da deal went smooth, we were ready to roll.

* Soon the crew turned C-dawg's old house at Ganton projects to a crack house. *

I neve' had use fo' this place, is better to turn in to a crack house and to make some money of it than to leave it standin' 'ere useless. We be gettin' new customers err'day, money is pillin', I got new flat, we be doin' good, better than good.

* The crew was doing great, the bussiness was going fast, money was pilling, money was stacking, they had more money than they could spend. *

CHAPTER II: The White Line Records
17.03.2013. | 7:05 PM

* After saving up a lot of money, C-dawg and some of his crew members decided to lay low with the drug dealing business and to invest and laudner the money in a legal firm. They decided to open up a record label. *

Hm, I think that it will be a good idea to lay low with the drug bidness now since some of our homies got shot or locked up. We bette' launder our money in some legal bidness. We finna open a record label company an' invest our all money into it, this is 100% safe bidness. If we manage to pull dis shit up we finna be swimmin' in money! If we fuck it up...- mayne we ain't gonna fuck it up!

* C-dawg invested all of his money in the record label buisness hoping for the best. The record label was named The White Line Records *

A'ght, dis is it, there's no commin' back, we startin' dis bitch.

* Memphis makes a light smirk on his face while unlocking the door to his new record label music studio. *

CHAPTER III: Hitting the rock bottom
05.11.2013. | 10:31 AM

The White Line Records declares bankruptcy!
November 5, 2013 | 8:00 AM

Infamous entrepenour Memphis Banks, the owner of the White Line records, has declared bankruptcy of his own and his record label on november 5, 2013. Factors cited were the heavy debt incurred during its aggressive expansion in the past year, growing competition from mass discounters, and internet piracy. Mismanagement, managerial incompetence, and crippling restrictions from the first bankruptcy deal also contributed to the White Line demise.

Some observers took a pragmatic view. As Curtis Jackson, famous rapper that collaborated with the White Line records on one ocaison, has stated: "I'm sorry if the White Line Records' sales plummet. On the other hand, it wasn't that long ago that those megastore chains drove a lot of neighborhood record stores out of business."

The debt was estimated to be between $20 million and $50 million; assets totaled just over $40 million in September 2013.

The owner of the White Line records, Memphis Banks, had to sell all of his assets including houses, apartments and vehicles just to pay of his attorneys and other debts to keep himself out of jail and left himself penniless.

Banks refused to make any comments about the current situation.
Image* Memphis Banks makes a sad and very dissappointed face as he shakes his head. *

Shit dawg, I done fucked up err'thang, damn...
One day you's on the top an' one day you's on the bottom. Dis how it is in life.
I never should've invest all my money into dat record label bidness. I was so fuckin' dumb dawg. I knew dat this bidness ain't goin' to end up good but I still put all my hard made drug money into it. If I didn't stop dealin' dis would neve' happen! Bot no! I wanted to go legal an' look at me now! LOOK AT ME! Now I ain't got shit!

* Memphis Banks looks at himself feeling rather disgusted and angry at himself. *

I'm broke, nigga! BROKE!
I sold err'thang I had just to pay of my debts and to keep my ass out of jail, damn.
I ain't got no ride, I ain't got no house, I ain't got nowhere to stay man! All I got is my glock an' nothin' else, nothin' else!
All my homies are dead I don't got no one to call fo' help... I'm so fuckin' desperate man, so fuckin' desperate!
Maybe I should just put this glock into my mouth and blow my fuckin' brains out?!

* Memphis Banks takes out his glock from the back of his waistline and places the gun inside his mouth as he is ready to commit suicide. *

06.11.2013. | 6:31 AM
* Memphis Banks gets his mind straight and decides not to commit suicide and ends up in a homeless shelter. *

Fuck, look at me now! I've ended up in some homeless shelter! Dis ain't no place fo' me, I'm better den dis!
I got to get my mind straight! I can't end up like dis...
A'ight C-dawg, straighten' yoself up, think nigga, think!

* Memphis Banks places his both hands on his head as he starts thinking deep about his current situation trying to find a way out of it. *

There's no other way, I got to git myself back into da shit where I was best at.
I needa git myself back into da dope game!
But how the fuck am I goin' to do dis when I got no money, no nothin', except my glock...
GLOCK!
Fuck was I thinkin'?!
I'ma go an' jack some dope from some foo' so I can start makin' da money slowly from da rock bottom.
There's no other way!
Is better to try dis shit an' die if I fuck it up den to rot in dis fuckin' hobo shelter dawg.
I got to do dis shit an' I kno' where to find a stupid foo' with dope dat can be tricked!

* Memphis Banks smiles wickedly and starts laughing a bit paranoid after getting the idea on his mind. *

CHAPTER IV: Getting the product
06.11.2013. | 7:16 PM

* Memphis Banks arrives at Crystal Gardens and looks around the area very suspiciously and with caution. *

Here I am. Crystal Gardens, the den of the drug dealers. Now all I gots to do is to find a suitable target an' to git to his stash. It all seems easy, but hell it ain't!
I've asked around a bit, checked out da place an' I've found a possible "customer" to git some shit from.
Now all I gots to do is wait fo' his ass to make a deal an' to go to his stash.
Den I just has to follow his ass up and to rob da foo'. Dis shouldn't be hard.
All I got to do is to be patient an' smart, nothin' else...

6.11.2013. | 9:56 PM

BINGO!
He made a deal an' is goin' to his stash. I'ma follow his ass up!

* After noticing that a drug dealer has made a deal, Memphis decides to follow him and to try to rob the drug dealer in a quick manner. *

He entered dat 24H Motel at Idlewood. Damn, dat shiet ain't safe, but I gots to do dis, I ain't got time to waste.
I've waited a bit an' entered like one minute after da dealer went inside. I saw him enterin' a room in da motel and walked to his doors.
The motel was empty, I took my gat out and bursted in his room.
He panicked and tried to take his gun an' I had to pop dat nigga!
I dropped dat fool!
FUCK!

* Once Memphis bursted in the drug dealers room, the drug dealer tried to pull out his gun and to shoot Memphis. Memphis had to defend himself and he killed the drug dealer. *

Dis shit didn't go as planned!
Why did dis mov'fucker had to pull his gat on me?! Dumb fool!
I had little time so I quickly searched his body an' his room.
I've found some dollar bills an' some of his stash. I took da shit an' ran out from the motel like nothin' happen.
There was few pops of coke an' rocks an' around 700$.
It ain't much but it will git me started.
I'ma be hustlin' dis shit an' will make some dough to git mo'e product.
I'ma rent a room nearby an' will try to git my ass back into da game.

* Memphis Banks grins as he writes down the today's profit. *

Today's profit:
12 pops of cocaine + 11 pops of crack-cocaine
+
682$

CHAPTER V: Back in business
07.11.2013. | 8:03 AM

* When the heat went down, Memphis headed to the 24H Idlewood motel and rented a room there. *

I got a place to stay at 24H Motel at Idlewood, I got my gat, I got my stash, I got some bills and I got my skills.
The place is a shithole but I ain't got nothin' else, at least it's somethin'. I got to start from somewhere.

It's time to git back in da game.
I'ma go to da stack an' finna sell some dope to da feinds around. I needa start makin' money.
I needa start hustlin' like in da old times.

07.11.2013. | 8:21 PM
Good shit!
I've sold few pops at stacks an' few pops near da skate park apartment complex.
I starded makin' dat dough. Is a long way to git back in the game, but ya got to start from somethin'.
No one said dat this shit is goin' to be easy.

* Memphis Banks smiles lightly as he checks out his new profit. *

Today's profit:
+ 500$
+ 600$
+ 1000$
_+ 500$__
= 2600$

13.11.2013. | 10:37 PM

Bidness is doin' good. I be gettin' dat mulla with ease nigga, with ease! I be hustlin' 24/7 an' be makin' good money.
I be sellin', re-stockin' an' doin' dem thangs in circle all day long.
Soon I'ma save up enough money an' I'ma git myself a whip to drive around town.
It ain't safe to be on foot 24/7, trust. A whip will open mo'e possibilities fo' my ass, ya can count on dat!
Mhmmm, my money smells dirty, DIRTY GOOD NIGGA!

* Memphis Banks smells his drug money that is stacked into few wads of cash with a wide smile on his face while lightly rubbing it against his nose and chin. *

CHAPTER VI: Wheels
05.12.2013. | 8:17 PM

* Memphis Banks enters his apartment at 24H Motel @ Idlewood and closes the door, sitting on a chair after. *

I think dat is time to git myself a set of wheels. I got tired of walkin' around da city all day an' not havin' anythin' to roll with.
I got some money stashed up, I'ma git myself a ride.

* Memphis goes to his bed, lifts the mattress up, grabs the hidden money under it and starts counting it.*

Ten, Eleven..- Seventeen, Nineteen, Twenny, Twenny One large!

* Memphis goes through his wads of cash after counting the money with a light smile.*

Chea, I'ma take few large an' gonna spend 'em on a car. It ain't gonna be much but at least it will git me rollin'. I got to start from somewhere...

* Memphis Banks grabs an old newspapers and starts reading car sale ads and stumbles upon old and cheap Ford LTD Crown Victoria Sedan '83.*

CHEA! Dis is it! This I'ma git myself. It looks rusty an' old but it will git me started, trust. I'm call this foo' and see if he still gots the to sell.

* Memphis Banks dials the number from the car ad and after few minutes of talking he makes the deal with the car seller and goes to do the deal.*

Damn, it looks even worse than on da pictures, but fuck it I'ma git it. Better somethin' than nothin' is wha' I always say.

* Memphis hands the premade wad of cash to the seller and signs the registartion papers and drives the car back to the motel parking lot after.*

This is it! I got myself a new set of wheels! Well, is more old den new, but fuck it, I got wheels now homie!
I'ma lock it an' leave it 'ere. I hope that no foo' is goin' to try to break into dis piece of shit, 'cuz there's nothin' to be stolen in it.

* Memphis locks the car leaving it outside on the motel parking lot and heads inside the complex.

CHAPTER VII: Brothel
17.12.2013. | 7:51 PM

* Memphis Banks woke up around 20:00 and after washing his face and teeth, he went to the pizza stack to do his thing.

Awh, is almost 8 PM, damn, I was sleepin' fo' too long. I need to git some fresh air an' shiet, an' to git on da bidness. I ain't got time to waste homie, time is money.

* After getting to pizza he met a nigga that had an interesting idea and proposal. *

Chea nigga, speak up, wha' 'chu want? Ah fo' real? Tell me 'bout it.
Hmm, J'..- 'chu got a good idea there homie, an' I kno' some hoes an' shiet, this shit sounds crazy, crazy enough that it can work.

* The proposal of the young man opened a way to different possibilities to Memphis and he decided to work together with Jason to try and to fulfil their goal. *

Dis young nigga ain't stupid, he got da idea an' I got da money. I'ma git us a place where we can start our bidness an' I'ma bring some hoes from da hood to work fo' us. I finna be makin' mo'e money soon. This shit ain't gonna be easy, but he who dares wins dawg, he who dares wins...
An' I kno' a PERFECT place where we could do our thang!

* Memphis bought an old abandoned club/house with his hard earned drug money, called some of his old friends and hoes and they've opened up their business. *
* The business took the name of Juicy Pussy Brothel *

This is it, da place where we raise or where we fall. If we fall, let's make a lot of money from it at least, eh?

* Memphis smiles lightly as he unlocks and opens the newly founded brothel door, walking inside and nodding in approvement to the brothel's interior. *

CHAPTER VIII: Pimping
19.12.2013. | 8:03PM

* The brothel was up, the hoes were found, pimping has started. *

A'ite bitch, listen up. Dis how we gonna do. Ya finna wait inside da borthel an' I'ma go out and gonna git 'cho ass a custmer. I'ma take care of yo ass and keep it safe. All the money ya earn goes to me, ya feel? An' don't try to fuck wid me or I'ma pop yo ass, ya dig bitch? Ya best do!

* Memphis walks outside the Juicy Pussy Brothel and locks the door after he's out. Later on he walks towards Crystal Gardens, the hood of Money Made Mafia*

Yao niggas, anyone of ya wanna git lucky? I god dem finest hoes around whole Idlewood.

* Memphis cracks a light smile as he gazes around the individuals of Crystal Gardens. One guy would seemed interested in the offer and decides to follow Memphis. *

A'ite dawg, now ya gonna have da best time of ya life, trust. Dis bitch is real shit. Ya best git yo money ready, she finna do err'thang ya want if ya got enough money.
So, ya wanna have a full pack? Dat's gonna be 12 large, pass me da money and ya free to do ya thang with da gurl.

* Memphis smiles as he takes the money from the individual, motioning his hoe to take care of the customer. *

* Memphis counts the money as he sucks on his teeth. *
Damn, dis be good shit, good shit! These bitches gonna bring me a lot of dough nigga, a LOT!

* After few minutes once the hoe was done with her work, Memphis gave her a small share of the money. *

A'te dis be fo' yo ass. Keep me happy and ya gonna be gittin' mo'e.
If I ain't around to git you ass customers I want ya up on dem street in Idlewood workin', ya dig?
Good.
Now git yo ass up an' hit dem streets. I'ma take care of ya ass as long as ya bringin' me good money.
If ya git in any kind of trouble just holla at me an' I'ma take care of err'thang.

* Memphis smacks the hoe's ass as he motions her to go outside to work. *

I be pimpin'!

CHAPTER IX: Caldwell brothers
28.12.2013. | 11:51PM

* While pimping the hoes around Idlewood, Memphis met a guy named Terrance, one of the Caldwell brothers. The guy was looking for a way to make some money and Memphis decided to take him in the business. *

So, dis nigga wants to git in da bidness an' to help me out? He wanna make some real money, I like dat nigga, he reminds me of me when I was younger. I'm git dis nigga a chance to prove his ass, if he does good he gonna git in da bidness.

* After talking with Terrance he and Memphis made a deal. Memphis gave him some of his old supplies of drugs to sell for him. If he manages to sell all, he will be offered a change to work along side with Memphis. *

Dis nigga did good, he didn't fuck up with my shit. He even sold da dope sooner than I expected. He gonna be real G' once he starts workin' fo' me.

* After the Caldwell brothers sold all the dope that Memphis gave them, they soon started to work for Memphis and they were a helping him a lot with different things and issues. *

These niggas are good, we started makin' mo'e money since they've started to work fo' me. Da bidness is doin' good. We be makin' dat cash nigga, CASH!

* The Caldwell brothers were doing most of the dirty jobs for Memphis and they were paid good for their service and loyalty. *

CHAPTER X: Greedy Colombians
12.01.2014. | 2:36AM

* As the business with the brothel expanded it got a lot of customers and a lot of money was flowing in. But the business didn't got only customers it got itself new enemies. The Colombians. *

Dawg, we be makin' money but I ain't got a good feelin' 'bout dem fuckin' Colombians, we gotta watch our backs on 'em, they ain't playin' nice. They be dirty and greedy.

* After few times of visiting the Juicy Pussy brothel the Colombians decided to extort protection money from Memphis. Memphis didn't want to risk the business his friends lives so he accepted to pay 5.000$ each week to the Colombians. *

I knew dat these Colombians were plottin' some shit! But fuck it, I ain't riskin' my bidness nor my niggas. I finna pay dem 5 large each week fo' "protection". 5 large ain't shit fo' me to pay.

* But later on, after a week Colombians became greedy and demanded 15.000$ from Memphis, and it got Memphis real mad. *

Nigga, what?! Ya wanna 15 large per week?! Nigga you fuckin' mad! FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOU GREEDY COLOMBIANS!

* Memphis took out his gun and shot the Colombian that came to him to ask for more money. Than after he got rid of the body he called the Caldwell brothers and told them about the sittuation. *

A'ight dawgs, dis is it. We goin' to a war with dem greedy Colombians! We gotta fuck dem up befo'e they try to fuck us up! We ain't playin' no mo'e! Ya'll gotta strap up and find dem bitches fo' me and end dem fucks!
But we good, dey ain't kno' dat we declared war of dem. Git dem slippin'. Fuck dem when they ain't expect it.
I want err'one of dem DEAD! EVERY FUCKIN' ONE!

* Memphis would describe the rest of the Colombians that were alive to the Caldwell brothers and the war was good to go. *
* The Caldwell brothers managed to take care of the most Colombians, but Memphis found their boss and took him out alone. *

Well, well, well...who do we got here. A fuckin' fat greedy Colombian!

* Memphis takes off his rag from his face as he aims the gun at Michael Contrubiani's head. *

You stupid fuck! Fuch ya thought dat we finna play with 'chu?! Fuck ya'll greedy Colombians!

* Memphis pulls the trigger once and blows Michael Contrubiani's brains out, than fires three more shots into his chest making sure that he's dead. *

Dis what you git when you fuckin' wid me! DIS WHAT YOU GIT!

* Memphis and the Caldwell brothers managed to take care of all Colombians and than because of the heat that was brought up to brothel Memphis had to leave the town for a short period of time until all is settled down. *

CHAPTER XI: Closing the brothel
31.01.2014. | 11:46PM

* After few weeks of Juicy Pussy Brothel's work some hoes started disappearing, some were found dead and some switched sides. Memphis decided to give up from brothel and to invest all of his made money into the drug business again.*

Damn these hoes! Fuckin' unloyal cunts! I gave dem more than they needed and they turned their backs on me?!
Fuck dem bitches!
Never trust a hoe. NEVER TRUST A HOE, nigga!
Fuck dis shit. I'ma git back in da dope game. I'ma invest all my money in da dope bidness.
Is time to git my old contacts a call. Is time to git a re-up.

* Memphis counted his money, dialed some of his old contacts and bought some supplies to get back in the drug business.*

CHAPTER XII: Studio gangster
09.02.2014. | 3:43PM

* In febuary, after Memphis got out from prison after being convicted for carrying a firearm without a license, he was offered to record a short serie by Gangland production about his life story. *
Gangland was a television series that aired on The History Channel. It usually aired on Thursday evenings although it has been known to arbitrarily change days every so often. Gangland explored the history of some of America's more notorious gangs. It premiered on November 1, 2007 with a special episode about the Aryan Brotherhood. The theme song was performed by Buckshot of the Boot Camp Clik. Reruns currently air on the cable channel Spike.

So, these niggas want me in da most famous serie dat talks about gangs?
Shiiiet, I fuck with dis. I fuck wid dis.
Chea, I kno' dat dis gonna bring me some heat and unwanted attention, but dawg, dis also gonna bring me some REP. I'ma git my name known! Niggas gonna hear 'bout me dawg!

* Memphis was flattered by their offer and shortly the serie about his life was made and it was broadcasted on February 14, 2014. It was 14th serie of 7th season of Gangland, episode 88.
The serie was named by "Life of a Hustla" and it became popular in Los Santos. *

*The serie about his life really brought a lot of rep to C-dawg's name, but it also brought some unwanted attention and heat on him, so Mempihs had to play it cool for a short period of time and to lay low for a while.*

Psht... Some of these niggas dat watched da serie think dat I'm a phony but they can all suck my dick!
I'd like to see dat nigga dat's gonna say dat shit to my face! I'D LIKE TO SEE DAT NIGGA!
And these pigs... Shiet, they onto me 24/7 but they ain't gonna find shit. I'ma lay low fo' a while and play it coo'.
I'ma enjoy my new fame and will fuck around wid dem hoes.
I'ma be spendin' cheese nigga, spendin' cheeeeeeeeeese!

CHAPTER XIII: Gambling debt
24.05.2014. | 9:46PM

* One day Memphis was feeling very lucky and he decided to go to a casino to play some blackjack. *

Damn nigga, I'm feelin' lucky today, I'ma hit da casino to play some blackjack, I'ma win some real money.

* Memphis took all of his savings and went to Platinum Bets casino. He started with small bets and won a few hands. *

Shieet dawg, I'm on lucky strikes nigga! I'ma take all of ya money!

* Memphis smiled a bit and finished his drink, than he went to high stakes table and decided to bet all of his money in one hand. *

Yo nigga, I'ma bet all my money dis time, you best got da cash to pay me out once I win yo shit.

* The dealer dealt cards and Memphis had 20 in his hand. He said "Stick." with a light smile on his face, the dealer shown his cards, house had 21, house won. Memphis lost all of his money. *

WHAT?! FUCK! NO! NO! No!

* After realising what he has done, Memphis became mad and very angry at himself. He wanted his money back, so he borrowed some money of some shady looking fellows to get his money back.*

Shit, I got to get my money back! Once I git my money back I'ma pay these niggas their money back too.
There's nuttin' else to do, I can't be so unlucky to lose again, shit...

* Memphis came back to the casino with the money that he has borrowed and placed his bets.
He lost again.*

What?! How can dis be nigga! You a fuckin' cheater, I'ma fuckin' murder you!

* Memphis was so angry that he started making troubles, he oversthrow the table and hitted the dealer.
Soon the security came and threw him out from the casino. *

Fuck dawg...fuck I'm gonna do now... Shiet, how stupid I could've been, damn... I need to git my money back, I need to pay those niggas their money back. There's nothin' else dat I can do... I'm broke as fuck now!

* After thinking for a moment on his way home, Memphis came out to an idea. *

I got to sell my big house, I can't do nuttin' else. I don't got any choice dawg... It has to be done.
After sellin' it I'ma have enough money to pay off my fuckin' debt, to buy an apartment and to have some money to invest.
It has to be done, it has to be done, nigga...

* Few days later, Memphis managed to sell his house, payed of his debt and brought himself an apartment. *

* Everything was just like planned, the only thing that was left was the question:
"Where to invest the rest of the money?" *

CHAPTER XIV: Back in music business
31.05.2014. | 01:12AM

* After few days of thinking, Memphis decided to get back to his old thing, the music business. *

Hm...chea, I think dat I should give it another try wid da music bidness. I'ma open up a small music house studio and open up a record label to sign some ghetto artists or some shit.
Gonna let niggas rent it, record songs there and what not. This could bring me some money.

* Memphis sucks on his teeth as he thinks about the money. *

We finna start from da rock bottom, but we gonna make it nigga, we gonna make it to da top!
I'ma call some niggas dat work with sound equipment and gonna fix my studio up!

* Few days after, "C-dawg's Music House Studio" was made and it was ready to be opened. *

CHAPTER XV: Loan shark
10.06.2014. | 10:12PM
A loan shark is a person or body that offers loans at extremely high interest rates. The term usually refers to illegal activity, but may also refer to predatory lending with extremely high interest rates such as payday or title loans. Loan sharks sometimes enforce repayment by blackmail or threats of violence. Historically, many moneylenders skirted between legal and extra-legal activity. In the recent western world, loan sharks have been a feature of the criminal underworld.

* While having some extra cash on his hands, Memphis Banks thought about an idea to become a loan shark. The whole idea was very tempting and Memphis saw the opportunity to earn even more cash. *

Hm...chea...I think I shoulda do it. I can do it. There's a lot of niggas on dem streets that are in need of cash and I can make dem pay back. I'll find a way to make dem pay it back.
I will give dem some high ass rates and I'ma be earnin' mo'e money wid my money.

* Yes, the idea was very risky but that didn't stop him in making it come true. He risked his life for far more lesser things than this. If there is a smallest possibility to earn more money by hustling, you can count that Memphis will get himself involved in it.*

I'ma open up some fake ass legal loan firm with some shitty loan offers dat no one ain't gonna even use, and I'ma use it as a cover fo' my loan sharkin' bidness.

* And that's what Memphis did, he opened a small loan firm named Start-up Loans and used it as a cover for his loan sharking. *

* Soon, Memphis became a loan shark. *

CHAPTER XVI: Prostitution Ring
31.07.2014. | 02:23AM

* While working on the music business Memphis got in contact with two of his old friends. DeMarr and Theodore. *

Aye niggas wat up?
Chea, we should meet up fo' real. We gots to talk bidness.

* Soon the trio met up just like in old times. Both of Memphis' friends were pimps. *

Chea, I think dat it's time to git back in our old game. Da game where we were da best. PIMPin'!
I'ma sell my studio, git us a place fo' our hoes, git da Juicy Pussy brothel on da lock again.

* Memphis managed to sell his music studio real quick and earned a nice sum of money. Than he bought a place in Willowfield which he turned into a brothel. *

A'ite, Juicy Pussy is back on da track again, an' we finna do it right dis time!
I'ma holla at some of my old hoes an' we finna git this shit rollin'!

* Banks & Co. Prostitution Ring was up and running in no time. Everything was set up real quick. *

CHAPTER XVII: Cocaine addiction
01.09.2014. | 00:54AM

* Money. Hoes. Fame. Power. Respect. All that together brought Memphis to verge of nerves. And in one moment he exploded. He had to take something to chill out. He took some cocaine from his stash and made few lines on a table within the brothel. *

Damn nigga, dis shit ain't steady no mo'e. Nigga needs summin' to chill da fuck out.
I'm gittin' too nervous fo' dis shit!

* Memphis sniffs violenlty two lines of premium quality cocaine from the table. *

Fuck!
Dis shit ain't bad nigga! Why I didn't try dis shit sooner?!

* Memphis sniffs another, but smaller line of cocaine. *

Cheaaaaaaaaaaa!

* The cocaine helped Memphis to chill out and to relax a little. But soon Memphis started taking more and more of the cocaine. He became addicted to it. *

Cocaine is God's way of sayin' you're makin' too much money, my nigga!

CHAPTER XVIII: Living the high life
18.01.2015. | 09:25PM
High Life - Next generation of people who are frequent clubbers, spenders, and owners of high-end gadgetry. A high-class society which is somewhere between the B-Class and the A-Class. Sophisticated and glamorous at the same time.
* After a lot of time and patience spent while hustling, Memphis finally made enough money to start living the high life. He decided to leave the ghetto. Memphis bought himself a penthouse apartment in a crime free area in Pershing square and furnished it with high class furniture and design. *

Chea nigga, it's time to say goodbye to the ghetto, fo' now. I'ma start living lavish. I deserved it after all.
I'ma always be a part of da ghetto but it's time fo' me to move on a bit...

* Memphis grins as he packs up his stuff and drives later on to his new penthouse apartment at Pershing square. *

From rags to riches nigga, rags to riches...

* Memphis unlocks the door of his new apartment with a light smirk on his face as he thinks about his life and goals. *

So, this is it? The high life nigga? The end goal of err'thang I was doin'? Did I make it to the top? Or is it just begginin' of summin' else?

* Memphis puts his bags down into the living room and lowers himself in the zhevra leather sofa as he opens a bottle of Dom Pérignon champagne. *

Cheers C-dawg, you've made it nigga, you've made it...

CHAPTER XIX: Pig Pen
7.03.2015. | 8:22PM

* Living the high life was Memphis' dream since he was a kid! But when he finally reached it and could live it without having to do anything he figured out that it wasn't the thing that he realy wanted.
He wanted some action, adrenaline, more rep, more power. *

Damn, I realy thought that this was it, I realy thought that this was my goal in life, but looks like it ain't...
Nigga, dis shit be borin' as fuck, I needa start doin' summin' befo'e I lose my mind doin' nuttin'.
I think that I should git myself a strip club and organize some strippers, bitches and hoes fo' the niggas in LS.

* And that's what he did. In a short time, Memphis became the owner of the Pig Pen .*

Chea, chea!
Dis place gonna be the shit that I need, I'ma git dis bidness rollin'!
It was neglected by the past owners, but I'ma bring it to da top!
This shit gonna be fly nigga!

* And that's what he did, he started managing the Pig Pen , opening it often, filling it with strippers and hoes, getting the name and the fame back to the stripclub and even increasing it. *

CHAPTER XX: Instagram gangster
28.07.2016. | 2:42PM

* Money, power, luxury, recognition, fame, all that wasn't enough for Memphis to get him satisfied and complete. *

Nigga, I like this life for real, but I want more from it, I want more fame, more recognition, more renown nigga!
I see all these wannabe gangsters and what not clowns, makin' Instagram profiles and shit, they all fake nigga, fake!
They ain't never seen a real thug nigga, never held a gat nigga, never popped a nigga!
I'ma show them how a real gangsta profile looks like, not some phony ass shit!

* And soon Memphis logs onto his PC and makes an Instagram profile to expose himself even more to the community.*

-> Click the image to follow <-

CHAPTER XXI: Str8 Hu$tle
09.12.2016. | 7:55PM

* After a long and successful run of his house studio Memphis decided that it's time to step up the game. *

Shit, this music bidness makes me feel good, it gets me goin'. But now is time to step up the motherfuckin' game nigga!
I'ma git some nice ass studio and start some real record label. I got enough experience in this shit, I'ma run it like a boss playa!
LS ain't never seen a label like mine that gonna come!

* And so Memphis sold his house studio and bought a music studio with best equipment that money can buy and started his own record label Str8 Hu$tle.*

Streight Hustle is gonna be the real thing, name with fame, you can bet on that nigga!

* The business was doing good, Memphis signed some good artits and they made and released some songs and videos under the Str8 Hu$tle Records Label.*

These niggas, ain't bad, ain't bad at all, we finna make summin' outta them, shit gonna be legit!

* As the business was growing Memphis soon released his own clothing line under Str8 Hu$tle to get the name known even more.*

Last edited by Hu$tla on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 113 times in total.
"You chase the hoes, I chase the paper, you're a sucka fo' love nigga, I'm a moneymaker!"
[Guide] How to roleplay a Hu$tla![Guide] All animations commands with animated gifs!

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla
Location: #hustla #pimp #kingpin #entrepreneur #monemayker #cashnigga #mullalover

CASE FILE

Post by Hu$tla » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:36 pm

CASE FILE ID: 16904MB

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME: Memphis
LASTNAME: Banks
ALIAS: Money
DATE OF BIRTH: September 6, 1984.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Los Santos, San Andreas
SEX: Male
RACE: African-american
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: 6' 1"
WEIGHT: 191lb
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: 888 Somera Road, Richman, Los Santos
REGISTERED VEHICLE(S): Hummer H2, Mercedes benz SL 500
UNREGISTERED VEHICLE(S): None

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ARREST RECORD(S):
JUN/11/2002: BATTERY, EVADING
OCT/07/2002: DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE, POSSESSION OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE
JAN/17/2003: ASSAULT, EVADING
SEPT/25/2005: POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
FEB/06/2010: BATTERY, RESISTING ARREST
MAR/30/2011: POSSESSION OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE
AUG/22/2012: CARRYING A FIREARM WITHOUT LICENSE
JAN/31/2014: CARRYING A FIREARM WITHOUT LICENSE

CRIMINAL GROUP NAME(S): None
AREA OF OPERATION: Los Santos
TATTOOS: Money related tattoos all over his body.
IDENTIFYING DRESS: Wears platinum jewelry. Chain with a cross. Blank leather tank shirt.
AFFILIATIONS: None
NOTES: Under suspicion of distributing drugs around Los Santos, organizing prostitution and loan sharking.

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:

- Document 1:
- Picture of Memphis driving his old car taken on 5th December, 2013

- Document 2:
- Picture of Memphis' Land Rover Evoque parked near Idlegas taken on 15th January, 2014

- Document 3 & 4:
- Pictures of a prostitute that was suspected to be working for Memphis taken on 27th December, 2013

Image Image

- Document 5:
- The prostitue was found dead few days after we started to trace her on 3rd January, 2014

- Document 6:
- Picture of Memphis' Bentley Arnage GT parked near Alhambra taken on 11th February, 2014

- Document 7:
- Picture of Memphis' Start-up Loans firm exterior taken on 25th June, 2014

- Document 8:
- Picture of Memphis' mercedes SL 500 taken on 9th March, 2015 near East Beach

- Document 9:
- Picture of Memphis and his friends taken on 13th March, 2015 at the Pig Pen's grand opening

Last edited by Hu$tla on Tue May 05, 2020 10:06 am, edited 51 times in total.
"You chase the hoes, I chase the paper, you're a sucka fo' love nigga, I'm a moneymaker!"
[Guide] How to roleplay a Hu$tla![Guide] All animations commands with animated gifs!

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

SCREENSHOTS

Post by Hu$tla » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Last edited by Hu$tla on Wed May 06, 2020 11:42 pm, edited 62 times in total.

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

MEDIA

- Click on the image to follow -

Str8 Hu$tle Records - new record label in LS!
December 9, 2016 | 7:58 PM

[aligntable=right,200,0,0,0,]Image[/aligntable]Infamous entrepreneur Memphis Banks, the ex-owner of the bankrupted record label company the White Line records, has recently opened up a new record label!

Str8 Hu$tle Records - a RAP/Hip-Hop music record label that is supposed to bring music industry back into the city of Los Santos!
A lot of people are expecting big things from this record label, although there are many who are sceptic about it.

We have asked Mr. Memphis Banks why would this be any better and why would it last longer than his previous record label, the White Line records, he answered:

"There's a beginning in an end, you know? It's true that you can't reclaim what you had, but you can lock it up behind you. Start fresh.
And that's what I did. White Line records are history, Str8 Hustle records are the future, we are building it, and we are building it real hard!"

Original article can be found here: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p7506023

Supreme$$ wrote:

Str8 Hu$tle Records - C.E.O
April 26, 2017 | 11:14 PM

[aligntable=right,200,0,0,0,]Image[/aligntable] Str8 Hu$tle Records Is run by the well known entrepreneur Memphis Banks. Banks was born in Vice City and moved to Los Santos four years ago in the year of 2013. He got right to work when he arrived in LS, making the hustle a reality. After a short time of living in LS, Banks and his crew opened up the first of many businesses starting off their already budding entrepreneurship with White Line Records. Sadly the company didn't last that long and they filled for Bankruptcy. This sent Banks into a bit of a dark hole. But with his bright mind, and entrepreneur attitude, he quickly worked his way back up into earning some money. He worked various jobs and eventually got himself back up. After some time he opened up his own adult entertainment company in LS and ran the company successfully, making his small wealth grow in size. After closing Banks took some time off of the business life and did his own personal thing. After some time after the closing of his first company he got himself back into the music industry. He opened a small self owned music studio "C-dawg's Music House Studio". That was one of his successful ventures and got him enough money to eventually buy LS's own Pig Pen. He ran that company really well receiving high income and got many great reviews from the way he managed the company. Now he's the owner and CEO of our own Str8 Hu$tle Records . So far doing very well from himself and Banks only sees more success in the future and he'll get it. He's determined and knows what he's doing this time around and will not take failure as a solution.

After a quick interview with Banks, I learned a lot about him and some of his work in LS and his current feelings. He says that since his time being in LS he's been very happy living here even through the hard times. Banks is a hard worker and doesn't take any time off. Ever since he got to LS it's been all about the money and Str8 Hu$tle Records shows his success well! He's always had an interest in rap music and it shows with a all the passion he puts in the label and music he puts out. The hard work shows and pays off. He claims he's happy where he's at in life currently and you can tell it by his attitude. I asked him on his retirement plans and he says he doesn't plan on retiring because he'll be hustling till he dies. That shows how dedicated he is to what he does.

I plan to get the Str8 Hu$tle Records to the top and that's what I'm gonna do! We got big plans for it and we workin' hard on them. -Memphis Banks

Last edited by Hu$tla on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 62 times in total.

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

- Reserved For Further Use -
Last edited by Hu$tla on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:29 am, edited 25 times in total.

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

Other

Over 20,000 views!

I would like to use this opportunity to thank everyone that were following and viewing my character's story and development.
When I started this I never thought that it would become so popular like this and be the most viewed character's story in history of LS:RP.
You people gave me motivation, patience and will for dedication and constant improvement and progress.
But this is not the end, there is much more to come from this and the developement will be continued, so stay tuned!
Peace,

M.Banks.

- Memphis Banks, circa 2016 -

• [Guide] How to roleplay a Hu$tla! •
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=458260#p5776180

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXRaQ0qYq0[/video]

(( This is all work in progress and everything will be updated daily due to ICly events and actions. Everything that is mentioned in the story has happened IC, nothing is fictional.))
Last edited by Hu$tla on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

C H I E F L E E
Civilian
Civilian

Re: "Life of the Candy Man"

Post by C H I E F L E E » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 am

(Looks dope, Memphis.)

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

Post by Hu$tla » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:33 pm

C H I E F L E E wrote:(Looks dope, Memphis.)

Thanks man, appreciated.

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

DS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by DS » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 am

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtjb89OOaPY[/video]

Algebra
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Algebra » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Looking good homie!

(Check your inbox!)

Acropolis
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Acropolis » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:48 am

I'll take you to the candy shop. Nice story bro :D
Hard work always beats talent.

du$t
Gangster
Gangster

Post by du$t » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Nice story, Memphis.

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

Post by Hu$tla » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Thank you all for the positive comments, the story will be upadated soon.

DS wrote:[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtjb89OOaPY[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ZV3xZxPp8[/video]

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

LittlePablo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jacob Nunez

Post by LittlePablo » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:02 pm

DAYUMMM THIS NIKKA

Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

Post by Hu$tla » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:52 am

LittlePablo wrote:DAYUMMM THIS NIKKA

cheaaaaa nikka, I'm on da hustle!

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫

Return to “Stories”