Creeper madness.

ImageImage

Moderators: Game Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Locked
Dustball.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 6595
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Creeper madness.

Post by Dustball. » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 pm

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBtmIEUjJ2Y&feature=related[/video]


:O

User avatar
Berk
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Berk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 am

It's pretty funny but looks a little staged since he tried opening the door twice to get it open :D

User avatar
Mr.Burrows
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:54 pm
Ingame name: Denzel Burrows
Location: Southampton, England

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Mr.Burrows » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:35 am

That made me laugh, purely due to myself making that mistake many times.
Image

User avatar
Geezan
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 am

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Geezan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 am

I had an incident like this today. There was a creeper stuck inside of a tree, I poked it a few times because I thought it was bugged, then BOOM.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Supra.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3017
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Supra. » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 am

Fuck the Creepers.

I hate how they don't make any noise and just explode from behind you...

HEHEHEH explode from behind... HEHEHEHE
harbor's finest

User avatar
Geezan
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 am

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Geezan » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Supra. wrote:Fuck the Creepers.

I hate how they don't make any noise and just explode from behind you...

HEHEHEH explode from behind... HEHEHEHE


And the fact that you never know when they're going to blow up :S
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Mr.Swatman
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1770
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Romania

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Mr.Swatman » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Geezan wrote:
Supra. wrote:Fuck the Creepers.

I hate how they don't make any noise and just explode from behind you...

HEHEHEH explode from behind... HEHEHEHE


And the fact that you never know when they're going to blow up :S

Word! Those fools always blow up your buildings...
Image

Tybirian
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Ingame name: Davion

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Tybirian » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Mr.Swatman wrote:
Geezan wrote:
Supra. wrote:Fuck the Creepers.

I hate how they don't make any noise and just explode from behind you...

HEHEHEH explode from behind... HEHEHEHE


And the fact that you never know when they're going to blow up :S

Word! Those fools always blow up your buildings...

It killed my melons farm, SADLY!
"they say they married to the game.. well I'm about to break em up.. "
ImageImage

User avatar
Dragger
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:43 pm
Ingame name: Dzedok

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Dragger » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:45 pm

HAHAHA. :D

BJK
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1854
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 am

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by BJK » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:54 am

LOOL this has happened to me so many times, but the worst explosion is when ghasts explode your glowstone in the nether, rofl.

Halifax
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1461
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 pm
Ingame name: CENSORED.
Location: Los Santos.

Re: Creeper madness.

Post by Halifax » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:03 pm

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc[/video]

Locked

Return to “Minecraft”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users