2000 Light Years Away

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

damaz
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

2000 Light Years Away

Post by damaz » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello everyone.

I am typing this message up with leaving the server on my agenda. It has been a long road and I can not believe it's been 6 years since me and my friends joined this amazing server. During these years I have been through a lot and met a lot of great people. I have learned a lot about different culture and met people who I never will regret talking to. I am truly happy to have been apart of this great community and great game. But hey, everything has an end to it, right?

2016 has been a bumpy year for me. I was booted off of the admin team for some things which happened in the past. It sucked hard to be removed from the admin team because I think a lot of people can vouch for me when I say I really loved being an admin. I loved helping out and I loved being there for the community. I was an admin for many years and it was truly a great journey seeing the server go through great success but also when the server had a hard time. Becoming a LS:RP admin was one of the best things I've done on this server and I am proud for what I did in the team. I always did strive to make sure that players felt comfortable and loved being on the server. I always tried to treat players with respect despite that they called you names and were general annoyances.
It was moments as this as an admin that really made you understand how much some people appreciate you.

Due to the current situation with my real life by working two jobs, and my motivation to role-play has dropped zero it is no use for me to stay around. I have my hopes to see Los Santos Role Play and FoCo Gaming branching out as a larger game and company in the future. It would be a great vision to see more than thousand players role-playing together with a high class.

My list is long with names of people I met on this game. People who I spent hours talking to, laughing with and role-playing with. After 6 years it is hard to remember some names and if you don't see yours then please forgive me, I still appreciate you. In no order or what so ever here it goes!
ZiiP, Lantto, krille120, Ozaki, Simon., krisk, DamianC, Mmartin, Aero, RomeoEyes, Jamal_Mack, Unoriginal Gangster, Shepherd, gus, iGrime[Daily], Birdman, Marky, MikeTheMike, Sparx, icrispy, Xgin, Kendrick_Hampton, rockshock, Clique, Marshall, Forbes, Nexus, NuMan, gilles, Pacmale, Manuel_Navaretto, JudoFlip, Phantom, heybengamma, esetendo, hotstufkiloo, TazMoneya, ParkTh3Car, Deion_Jacourey, Statistico (Derrick!), L-Parish, Cho, socrates, Liquicity, JayKov, $mokey, phat., quez_, Maco, Corneru, KashKoppingKali, Maca, Gods&Monsters, Panda, Ezequiel_Navarro, tw1ster, MattyLis, Young, Shotty, Doggy, Outerspace, crisrko, Essence, chrishan, Cailiz, Garteus, Jay-Jay, Bar-N9ne, Chete, exodus, Vince, Bones, Skalleper, Raspy, Garrity, Fudge, Mecovy, Pitchounette, Trumavarium, SirEric, Generic, Evita_Torres, Nevermore, Thuggy, Jas0n, Mario, NiceCookie, acroN, Bud, Treakz, Racho, Fero, CeeBang, Jakey, dusty, mobz, Sombra, Kendrick_Simmons, Knoxville., MrTroll, Ste, riker, Kraite, Asset, Goddess, Glenn, KEG, Heroic Seahorse cornett, savokage, Nathan, Victor_Petrela, Esme_Cadavera, Narc. People that know they are real are also real, no matter if you are on this silly list or not. Thank you for everything.

During my time on Los Santos Role-Play I managed to role-play with Southside Locotes 13 (SSL/DPC/VEC), SASD, DoC, Crew-G Force, Harmony Oaks (gen 1), Eastside Skidrow Sinners/Beasley & Associates. I was an in-game lead admin, the head of testers and led the faction management together with Chete and Collins. Thanks for anyone I ever talked to or role-played with. It's been a good ride.
Last edited by damaz on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i was head of testers, head of factions and an in-game lead admin. i also led a faction called Beasley & Associates now i'm just that washed up swede

illegitimate
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: 2000 Light Years Away

Post by illegitimate » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Peace out dude.
used to

.Linas
LS:RP Legend
LS:RP Legend

Post by .Linas » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Aww gawd man.
Why...
Hope you'll comeback one day. Best of luck my nigga.
Last edited by .Linas on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koenigsegg_
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Koenigsegg_ » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:32 pm

We never really talked with eachothers but you were an amazing admin and faction leader. Good luck with your life!
Last edited by Koenigsegg_ on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xibi
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: The Lewd

Post by Xibi » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Hej då, kompis.
Prince That Was Promised

Bud
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Nasir_Bin_Olu_Dara_Jones

Post by Bud » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:38 pm

Peace out mate, make sure you get that polestar!
CARSON

"Show me the money, like I'm Jerry Maquire" - NaS ©

Erty
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Erty » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Six years? That's big time, it really is. Hopefully we'll meet again soon enough. Take care 8)

Ämeen
Peace N' Lovés
Peace N' Lovés

Post by Ämeen » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Stay safe out there.
adiós

TL.
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Never Forget Loyalty

Post by TL. » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Inceptio wrote:Image

Stay safe out there.
gone & im trying to kill myself one day

Kidd!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Eastwood - Yuen - Kidd

Post by Kidd! » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Take care man.

Ethan Kidd / Lucas Eastwood / Ethan Fletcher / SASD’s finest

ex-FOCOTDM IG Lead Admin FLETCHER. (bring back the good days)

Skalleper
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Skalleper » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 pm

<3

Skalleper wrote:Resigned. Can't find time enough for LS-RP, might be back one day.

knppel_alt
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Hashtag_MyCharToo

Post by knppel_alt » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:33 pm

boo-bye!

Daniel
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Daniel » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:53 pm

Hejdå.

Bueller
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Bueller » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Me n damaz got a past but i always fw u. Catch u down the line

Missi
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Noelle_Manning

Post by Missi » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:20 pm

:( I'm not on the list! Well damn. I'll miss you!
About Me. || My Stream.
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Return to “New/Away/Back Archive”