Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:24 am
The Get Parkt Gangster Crips (GPGC) also known as Get Parkt are primarily an African-American street gang located on the West Side of South Los Angeles (formerly known as South Central, LA) California. Their neighborhood spread from Gage Avenue to 79th Street, between Western Avenue and Vermont Avenue.
They fall under the Gangster Crips a/k/a Trays (3x) also known as Movin Gang. Get Parkt Gangster Crips members are known to sport Texas Rangers or Texas Longhorns, baseball caps with the large letter "T" to show affiliation with Trays. They are named after a popular residential street called 83rd Street in the heart of their neighborhood. The Get Parkt Gangster Crips are considered by Federal Agents and city officials, to be one of the most violent street gangs, in all of Los Angeles County. They are well-known for their brutal reputation with over 300 active members. They originated from the Original West Side Crips, led by Stanley Williams (Tookie), in the early 1970s
The Get Parkt made headlines when five of their members were found guilty of murdering two innocent teenage girls, over a bad drug transaction. One girl was shot fifteen times, and the other girl was shot eight times, they both died of their gunshot wounds. The members were sentenced to life in prison.
On April 29, 1992, the police officers who were involved in the Rodney King beating, were found not guilty. The black community was outraged by this verdict, especially the Get Parkt. Which resulted in the brutal beating of Reginald O Denny, the gang members are captured on videotape pulling Denny from his 18-wheeler. Gang members are then filmed from the sky by helicopter video cameras and are seen repeatedly kicking him and stricking Denny in the face, once with a brick, and then picking his pocket as he laid unconscious. The Get Parkt was one of the main gangs who participated in the 1992 LA Riots.
The Get Parkt Crips is allies of most gang's, who fall under the Gangster Crips umbrella, such as the Avalon Gangster Crips and the Main Street Mafia Crips as well as the Broadway Gangster Crips and certain fractions of the Hoover Criminals Gang (primarily the Eight Tray Hoover Criminals Gang). Their main rivals are the Rollin 60s Neighborhood Crips this bitter feud has resulted in the Get Parkt forming an alliance with the Inglewood Family Gang, a former rival blood gang in Inglewood, California. They also feud with the Denver Lane Bloods and the Crenshaw Mafia Bloods along with all Brim Gangs. The Get Parkt Gangster Crips is also deadly rivals of the East Coast Crips and not to mention all Neighborhood Crips and the Rollin Os.
The Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips and the Get Parkt Gangster Crips were close allies and often fought rival gangs side by side. However, they became full-fledged enemies by the mid 1980's. This rivalry is responsible for being the first Crip on Crip rivalry in history. This feud spilled over into surrounding neighbor gangs. Gangs started pledging allegiance to one or the other (Rollin 60's or the Get Parkt Gangster Crips). Gangs who aligned themselves with the Rollin 60's adapted the Neighborhood Crips also know as Deuces (2x) and gangs who aligned themselves with the Get Parkt Gangster Crips adapted the "Gangster Crips" also known as Trays or Tray Gang's (3x).
- W/S Sticky Blu
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:23 pm
- Location: west trenches
- This camp consists of portraying a creative Gangster Crip set, known as Get Parkt Gangster Crips. This group aim to give off a roomy portrayal of the 83 Gangster Crips, under a significant pennant.
- We focus on displaying a realistic perspective of the lives of an ordinary civilian & gang members vision of 83rd Street.
- If you wanna be a part of this function, we expect you to have excellent RP skills. Our RP measures are very towering. We also look for decent English abilities, but if not, we still would welcome you aboard. We will not banish anyone for not having excellent English masteries, this faction only thrives for grade A roleplay & development. We do not tolerate rule breakers, with this being a faction in LSRP, everyone must follow the rules accordingly.
- Participants must gain access to the Discord by filling out the required formats listed below. Discord is our main source of communication, all of the important information are listed inside of the Discord. You can also join the discord for any questions or concerns that you may come across. Discord is a must have, if you wish to join the faction.
- Screenshot Permissions are necessary if you're craving to post on the thread. We must grant you the permissions through our Discord server.
CK PermissionsI, (forum name), accept to accord Get Parkt Gangster Crips management authorization to Character Kill(CK) my character, (character name). I admit that this gives faction leadership the right to constraint a CK if adequate IC motives are obtainable to determine the death of the character. I also concur to an OOC (Out-of-Character) removal for any reason deemed fit by faction authority.