Hellraisers Motorcycle Club

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Game Admins, Faction Team Council, Faction Team, Senior Lead Admins

WhisperingNoise
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Nathan Blitz Moore

Hellraisers Motorcycle Club

Post by WhisperingNoise » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:39 am

Image Image Image On the 21st of May 1973, the first Hellraisers Motorcycle Club charter was founded in the Fort Collins area of Colorado by National President Hubert Horton. Many of the first Hellraisers charters have either moved or have been dissolved but the original Fort Collins charter still exists and is currently the national Hellraisers headquarters. During the eighties, more Hellraisers charters started popping up all across the United States. In the beginning, the Hellraisers charters were not directly affiliated or under the control of one single National charter, this changed in 1991 where the Hellraisers Motorcycle Club officially became one entity under the Hellraisers Motorcycle Corporation. The Hellraisers turning into a legal corporation also meant that their name and logo became copyrighted and thus private property. On July the 5th 2003, the first European Hellraisers charter opened up in Hanover, Germany after being accepted by the national charter. Today there are 162 official charters in total registered under the Hellraisers Motorcycle Corporation, these charters are international and are located in not only North America and Europe but also Australia and Asia. It is safe to say that the Hellraisers have put their mark all over the world from Alaska and Norway to South Africa and Brazil. Today the Hellraisers Motorcycle Club remains one of the biggest brotherhoods globally. Image The Hellraisers Motorcycle Club or HRMC is a Harley Davidson focused motorcyclist organization which consists of predominantly Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian males. The Hellraisers Motorcycle Club's logo displays a depiction of their guardian angel, the Grinning Devil also referred to as Satan, which is colored in the clubs firey Red and smokey White colors. The whole image and the colors are supposed to display the club's pride and dedication to their wild ways. Members of the club are required to own a Harley-Davidson (with some exceptions) motorcycle with a minimum engine capacity of 800 cubic centimeters, other requirements state that members must be above the age of twenty-one and must be male. Furthermore, members are expected to have a serious interest in the club itself and the other members within the club, just enjoying to ride is not sufficient, you must be heavily dedicated to the expansion and health of the club. Besides motorcycle rallies and other enthusiast-based events, the Hellraisers Motorcycle Club also dedicates a lot of time to the betterment of their communities and often hosts events with various welfare organizations such as Feeding America, The Salvation Army, Americares, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and various other charities including support for the homeless and war veterans. Despite Hellraisers MC being known as a "1%er" club, Cephus Woodrow of the San Andreas chapter explains; "People assume that just because you rock a 1%er diamond you are a gang, in this case, they would be very wrong. A true 1%er is, to me, someone who follows their own path and lives according to the values of freedom. We are not a street gang, we are a group of brothers that enjoy riding our bikes in peace...". In addition to this, the Hellraisers MC constitution dictates that members must remain sober from drugs and that members conducting criminal activities must do so outside of the club. If a member breaks the rules and commits any crime whilst wearing supporter gear or their cut, they will be removed from the club and banned from rejoining. Image The Hellraisers Motorcycle Club aims to provide the most realistic motorcycle club experience to all of its members and supporters whilst providing high-quality roleplay to the server on a large scale. If you are interested in joining the faction, I urge you to find us in-character and talk to us about supporting, just like you would in real life if you were interested in a club. If you are interested you are also welcome to send a private message here on the forum for an invite to our Discord server, here you will be able to see upcoming events, rides, and rallies which we ICly post online for our supporters to see. SPACE
Last edited by WhisperingNoise on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 47 times in total.

Ghandour
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Biggus Dickus

Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OMCs)

Post by Ghandour » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 pm

SPACE
Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OMCs)

General Information

During the last decades, Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OMCs) have become a concern for crime prevention and law enforcement agencies. The general perception of OMCs is ambiguous. They are seen either as highly structured criminal organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs for conducting sophisticated criminal enterprises or as clubs built around the camaraderie of freedom-seeking bikers.

Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OMCs), or Outlaw Motorcycle gangs (OMGs) as law enforcement agencies tend to call them, are a subculture rooted in the immediate post-World War II era. The term denotes a subculture comprising organizations that bring together and organize motorcycle riders into clubs with a distinctive and recognizable value system, set of principles, symbols, and paraphernalia embracing a certain law-breaking character

Among OMCs, the big four organizations that stand out are Hells Angels, Bandidos, Outlaws, and Pagans. These are the largest both in terms of international expansion and membership. The big four and other transnational OMCspose serious concerns to law enforcement agencies around the world. The US Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) describes OMCs as a "serious national domestic threat" and the European Union’s law enforcement agency Europol has developed a project called Monitor to prevent and combat the criminal activities of OMCs in Europe since they consider OMCs to be an emerging organized crime threat to European internal security.

The FBI’s National Gang Intelligence Center (NGIC) which is comprised of representatives from US law enforcement agencies combating organized crime and gangs describes OMCs as highly structured criminal organizations whose members engage in criminal activities such as violent crime, weapons trafficking, and drug trafficking, and whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises.

Most of the OMCs have similar organizational rules and structures, usually with elected officers for designated roles such as President, Vice president, Treasurer, Road Captain, and Sergeant-at-Arms. The post-war re-established camaraderie also explains the militaristic organizational design of OMCs, with officers, sergeants-at-arms and other symbols and paraphernalia which uphold the subculture of OMCs. And this gateway from social malaise may also explain the commonality between OMCs and religious sects.

The members of these organizations tout the outlaw lifestyle as an image: in this view, each member and chapter is voluntarily organized and locally self-ruled, with a high level of democratic decision-making, with members living beyond the law as freedom-loving chivalrous rebels. In other words, they do not represent themselves as criminal enterprises or gangs.

Insignias

Only “full-patch” members may display the club logo. Full-patch members are fiendishly protective of the exclusivity of their insignia, and clubs hold copyright on their logos and other major symbols. The "1%" logo encased in a diamond-shaped patch is worn on the front or back of the biker’s colors.

Patches and tattoos reflect the sect-like symbolism of a gang’s subculture and can provide information about a gang member’s social history, such as past incarcerations, drug use, and allegiance to the gang. Central to the attire of outlaw bikers is the sleeveless and collarless jacket that identifies the specific club to which a biker belongs. These jackets, referred to as “colors,” are made from leather or denim. The patches, or "rockers," that indicate full membership to an OMC are embroidered on a biker’s colors and are regarded with great reverence by members and club affiliates.

The back of a biker’s colors typically has a top rocker, which bears the club’s name; a center patch, which bears the club’s logo; and a bottom rocker, which indicates the location of the chapter of the club to which the biker belongs. A biker’s colors are integral to his identity as a member of the club.

Useful Links

https://info.publicintelligence.net/LA-OutlawBikers.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... nsider#pf3
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitiz ... 1NCJRS.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _in_Sweden

SPACE
Last edited by Ghandour on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:49 am, edited 12 times in total.

Ducky.
antidepressants and alcohol
antidepressants and alcohol
Ingame name: Scott Winters

Re: Cephus "Popcorn" Woodrow

Post by Ducky. » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:26 pm

Oof
yea ok airwalk
SUPPORT 70-SEVEN
SCUM

Ghandour
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ghandour » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:09 am

“Me? I want what’s coming to me…. The world, Chico, and everything in it.”
- Tony Montana

Tracksuits, AMGs, and AK47s

Ghandour
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ghandour » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:09 am

- Tony Montana

WhisperingNoise
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Nathan Blitz Moore

Nathan Moore

Post by WhisperingNoise » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:59 pm

CruzX3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Easy Rider

Post by CruzX3 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:37 am

I fw this

Ghandour
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ghandour » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:16 am

- Tony Montana

ZHR
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: JRenslow

Post by ZHR » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:33 am

Really interesting and realistic and nice roleplay with u btw.

Ghandour
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ghandour » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:41 am

ZHR wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:33 am
Really interesting and realistic and nice roleplay with u btw.
hugs and kisses!
- Tony Montana

Ghandour
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ghandour » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:15 pm

- Tony Montana

Assem
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Assem » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Very nice, following

Ghandour
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Ghandour » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:17 pm

- Tony Montana

insignificant
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Hellraisers Motorcycle Club (Popcorn's thread)

Post by insignificant » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:10 pm

mistershmope

Re: Hellraisers Motorcycle Club (Popcorn's thread)

Post by mistershmope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Very noice, Good luck with it.. Following that.

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”