Image Head of the Strawmen Scheme: Eren
Image Head of the Melee Weapon Scheme: Faugh a Ballagh
Image Head of the Drug Distribution Scheme: Mitcholodolo
Image Turf Map Queries: Joey
Image Faction Report Queries: Ten

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules

Important Faction Announcements

Faction leaders and/or members are strongly advised to regularly check the 'Information, Guidelines & Updates' section frequently, and are responsible to kept themselves updated of any changes made.
TeodoraMk
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: San Andreas State Government

Post by TeodoraMk » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:41 pm

TeodoraMk wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:27 pm

LT. GOVERNOR UNDERHILL: "I DO NOT HAVE TIES TO THE MOB. NEVER DID, NEVER WILL."
BY Patricia Asaro | November 12, 2020

Lieutenant Governor Frank Underhill

The San Andreas Network team conducted an interview with Lieutenant Governor Frank Underhill. The written version of the interview can be seen below.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Underhill, I will begin this interview by congratuating you on your new position in San Andreas. You were appointed to be the Lieutenant Governor today. How does the new position feel like? Is it a big change in your opinion?

Frank Underhill: We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves yet. I was appointed, but I will only assume office in a few days. As I mentioned earlier today, I'm thankful for the opportunity and I'm looking forward to it.

Patricia Asaro: It's only a matter of time before you assume office, Mister Underhill. What are your plans once you are officially on the said position? Would you make changes in the office and the State?

Frank Underhill: Both me and the Governor believe that the first order of business should be to appoint a new Secretary of State and ensure a smooth transition of power. I hope I'll be able to go public with my decision soon. One of my key agenda points this term would be to reform the State Government. It's something that I started going through as Secretary of State, and I hope we'll be able to finalize the process as soon as possible. Now as Lieutenant Governor, however, I'm sure the process will be done quite quickly, in addition to other reforms and legislation.

Patricia Asaro: Politics in San Andreas have been quite heated lately. I'd like to hear your comment on several statements that came from several politicians. On the 29th of September, 2020 the San Andreas Democratic Party Senator, Mister Odell Mondale has stated that he advocates marijuana legalization in order to lower the crime rate in East Los Santos. What are your views on legalization of marijuana for open use?

Frank Underhill: Let's get it straight, I mentioned multiple times that I was for the usage of various narcotics in the medical field, however I also follow the findings and research of our Department of Health. The idea of legalizing marijuana is something that needs to be reviewed, both by the Senate and by the Department of Health, whether it's for recreational use or medical one, such as to ease pain and so forth. I welcome Senator Mondale to work with our Department of Health and our Republican State Senators and come up with potential options.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Charles Moreno has stated that he's disappointed from the San Andreas Democratic Party. You were his opponent during the elections. How was and how is your personal and professional relation now with Mister Moreno? Furthermore, the election ended with you and your wife, Miss Sugely Cuevas Underhill facing charges for corruption. The court verdict was that both of you aren't guilty and you resumed your political career. Can you tell us more about that period?

Frank Underhill: I watched the interview with Charles and he said it himself, we're not in touch. Moreno himself admitted that it was all a hoax, an attempt to slander a stronger candidate who was beating him in all polls. Yes, we won in court and now we're winning in the field. Charles knows he was enabling a fraud, a "fake news" story if you want to call it that way, and he let it go on and on, parading his campaign around it. I'm glad he decided to speak up on the issue and that he apologized.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Underhill, there has been allegations against you, about you having ties to an organized crime group. How do you comment these allegations?

Frank Underhill: Charles Moreno was here last week and debunked it. No, I do not have ties to the mob. I never did, and never will.

Patricia Asaro: What are your thoughts on punishment versus rehabilitation?

Frank Underhill: I believe we should put some effort into helping those who are seeking help to get back onto the right track. However, we also cannot be light on crime.

Patricia Asaro: Mister Underhill, thank you for accepting the offer for an interview, it has been a pleasure to have you in the studio.

Frank Underhill: Thank you for the invitation, the pleasure is mine.

COMMENTS

Code: Select all

[b]USERNAME:[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]COMMENT:[/b] [Insert comment]

VaudeVillian
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Post by VaudeVillian » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:58 pm

TeodoraMk
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by TeodoraMk » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:50 pm

TeodoraMk wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:33 pm

REPUBLICAN UNDERHILL SWORN IN AS LT. GOVERNOR AT CITY HALL CEREMONY
BY Patricia Asaro | November 13, 2020

The inauguration

LOS SANTOS, SA - Republican Frank Underhill was sworn in as the new Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas on a public ceremony, on stage in front of Los Santos City Hall, at November 12, 2020.

This ceremony is customary in San Andreas, to ensure continuity at the head of state government. The official transfer of power preceded a full day of inaugural events. Sources known to the SAN team state that it was Underhill's idea to take the oath of office in public. His supporters, as well as the rest of the citizens, had the chance to attend the inauguration. The inauguration was conducted by Supreme Court Justice Eric Cradle and Governor Darrell Bryant.

Sugely Cuevas-Underhill, Frank Underhill and Darrell Bryant arriving to the ceremony

Frank Underhill showed that he was his own man during this year’s campaign, even while embracing some of the proposals coming from his political party. Underhill's election as Lieutenant Governor continued his quick political ascent. He was appointed on the position Secretary of State, at July 28, 2020. He wielded his authority as the Secretary of State to challenge a series of executive actions. Now he will be dealing with many of those same issues as the Liutenant Governor. He vowed as a candidate to exercise his executive authority.

"It's so nice to see so many faces here tonight, this big night of Lieutenant Governor Frank Underhill's inauguration. I am very humbled to get the opportunity to welcome him into my office of the Governor and I can't wait to see what changes and ideas he wants to bring on the table. We strive for a healthy state and that means security, health and jobs. I'm sure Lieutenant Governor Underhill will perform just fine in his new office. And I'm proud to present to you Justice Eric Cradle as well, who will be handling the inauguration." - was Governor Bryant's opening statement.

"I'm glad to see so many of you out here tonight, on this very special day. I would like to thank Governor Bryant for putting both his faith and trust in me and I would like to thank you, the people. These are not simple times, I'm sure that a lot of you go or went through harsh times. Ever since I took office I made the promise of discharging my duties to the best of my abilities and I'll tell you this right now, I'm going to uphold my pledge. I will continue to fight for you, to win for you and hopefully earn your true support and trust in me. I have already began working on multiple reforms within the State Government during my tenure as Secretary of State. I am sure that now, as Lieutenant Governor, I will be able to do them even faster and better. My fellow Americans, there's a long road ahead of us, but I am confident in the talent we have over here. I would like to congratulate all recently elected Senators and wish them the best of luck this term, I'm looking forward to working with them, with full cooperation. It is time to put our differences aside and govern. Thank you." - said Underhill.

COMMENTS

Code: Select all

[b]USERNAME:[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]COMMENT:[/b] [Insert comment]

Narc
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Narc » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:51 am

o/

Clöne
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Clöne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:26 am

ImageImage

Clöne
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Clöne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:28 am

ImageImage

Clöne
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Clöne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:29 am

ImageImage

Clöne
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Clöne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:32 am

peanutt
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by peanutt » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:50 pm

mr. Wegener keeping this place up. good job my friend.

Clöne
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Clöne » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:28 pm

peanutt wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:50 pm
mr. Wegener keeping this place up. good job my friend.
Thank you, I appreciate it

Clöne
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Clöne » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:33 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Clöne
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Clöne » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:35 pm