The Pillagers Motorcycle Club
The Pillagers MC is an outlaw motorcycle club founded by a group of riders in 2017. For almost five years, the main group has been riding and dealing small amounts of illegal narcotics around Los Santos. They claim they call themselves "Pillagers" due to the latin meaning of the word, they take everything in their stride that can fill their pockets with money or values.
The group’s mentality on illegal matters changed over the months and, as they got more members, financial needs increased and it was necessary to find a way of getting more money.
As the group of riders gathered more members it got into serious businesses from dealing with various gangs to manufacturing drugs. Defense also became a priority so weapons made it to the list.
Meaning of the patch
The Pillagers Motorcycle Club patch concists in a pirate skull with two crossed pirate weapons. Pillager is a term of war that the people used to call mainly to Vikings and Pirates because they used to take everything of value even if they had to use brute strength. The club's colors are based on gray and black.
The Pillagers Motorcycle Club main motto is "We take everything in our stride".
This thread will be following the development of a modern day Motorcycle Club.
Any concerns or questions related to this shall be directed to myself or N0rdicPT, also if you need any tips on how to approach us, you can contact myself.
Permission to post will be given once you start roleplaying with us.
* Character Development is a must, If you want to continue within the faction.
* Creating your own roleplay is a must aswell, we're not here to create roleplay for you all the time, but you could still use some solo roleplay.
* OOC local chats. We do not tolerate usage of /b for random OOC chit-chats, /b is only used when necessary(Admin situations, etc), use /pm instead.
* Trolling. Trolling OOCly in any kind of way is something we despise. Having fun and stuff is okay, but trying to
to offend others to feel good about yourself is too far.
* Make sure to do some researches about some well known real life outlaw motorcycle clubs before approaching us. It might come in handy.
* If you want to have progress within the faction, you have to send your CK permissions to Undertow, but that will be asked in the future.