Looking for a team to run faceinvader

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Looking for a team to run faceinvader

Post by Mmartin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:22 am

Hey all,

Plenty of you have messaged me over the last month regarding faceinvader and what the plans for it are. Our main priority during this time was to ensure the server is stable and accessible. We understand that it's an important part of LS-RP to many of you, and now that we've pretty much accomplished that, we can start looking at bringing faceinvader back again.

Considering my experience with previous attempts, I've compiled a list of non-negotiable requirements for applicants:
  • You're a team. At least two people, ideally three.
  • Someone from your team has prior experience with running a production website.
  • Everyone in your team is in good standing with the community. No recent bans, noone known for inappropriate behavior or being untrustworthy.
  • IG Company with realistic IC portrayal is a plus, but not a necessity.
  • You've to send in a brief plan on how you identify and plan to avoid the pitfalls of faceinvader.
Application deadline: 2020-01-29 12:00 server-time.

Kind regards,
Martin

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Re: Looking for a team to run faceinvader

Post by Mmartin » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:54 pm

I'm still looking into this, however I've to say I'm very discouraged by the way the FI community approaches the whole issue. I'm going to reevaluate the whole project and see what I want to do with it.

Return to “Announcements”