dogman wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:04 pm
shultz wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:35 pm
dogman wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:52 am
Yall faggots still around?
who the fuck you're calling faggots fatso
Ill have to remind you AND ANNOUNCE IT that i go to the gym now and lost 12kgs faggot
Awesome. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
You need people like me.

El_Torro
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: El korona thread

Post by El_Torro » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:46 am

Capo's dead

dogman
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by dogman » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:03 pm

El_Torro wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:46 am
Capo's dead
About fucking time
FUCK 100 SHEEP I GOT 10 LIONS NO NIKE THEY ALL ON GO

slumdoge millionaire
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: oganes_davtyan

Post by slumdoge millionaire » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:51 am

Greta Thunberg is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the UN climate summit after party. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her on CNN She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Greta Thunberg? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.
Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.
"What would you do if you weren't a climate change activist?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Australia," I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's OK," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Australia?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

slumdoge millionaire
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: oganes_davtyan

Post by slumdoge millionaire » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:54 am

I had a wet dream about her the other night:
I dreamt, "I'd wanted to kick Greta in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little bitch flying through the air. As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life."
When I woke up I had cummed through the sheets into the comforter.

Lowk
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Menace_II_Sobr13ty

Post by Lowk » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:57 pm

it burns in the shower. it burns to put clothes it. it burns to walk. it burns to lay in bed. it just hurts. i feel so useless. idk what to do anymore guys. i just want to end all this. how can i expect my prayers to be answered when my own friends dont even answer my phone calls? where do i go when i can't even consider my house my own home? i think about all the negative things i could possibly think of. i am dying slowly. every passing day. my heart is beating but it doesn't feel alive. my brain is working but it's stupid, suicidal and depressed. my lungs tell me i'm breathing but it feels heavy and hard to breathe. my eyes hold too many tears. my hands want to cut, scratch and strangle myself. my arms and legs are full of cuts and scratches. i'm ugly. i'm tired of being bitched about behind my back. tired of being laughed at. tired of being made fun of. tired of feeling unloved, ignored, ugly. tired of pretending to be happy but all i wanna do is cry. life sucks...

Joaquin_Garza
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Joaquin_Garza » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:16 pm

hey guys

SFinesilver
Civilian
Civilian

Post by SFinesilver » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:10 am

In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Fear Me
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Fear Me » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:35 pm

dogman
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by dogman » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:25 am

Lowk wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:57 pm
it burns in the shower. it burns to put clothes it. it burns to walk. it burns to lay in bed. it just hurts. i feel so useless. idk what to do anymore guys. i just want to end all this. how can i expect my prayers to be answered when my own friends dont even answer my phone calls? where do i go when i can't even consider my house my own home? i think about all the negative things i could possibly think of. i am dying slowly. every passing day. my heart is beating but it doesn't feel alive. my brain is working but it's stupid, suicidal and depressed. my lungs tell me i'm breathing but it feels heavy and hard to breathe. my eyes hold too many tears. my hands want to cut, scratch and strangle myself. my arms and legs are full of cuts and scratches. i'm ugly. i'm tired of being bitched about behind my back. tired of being laughed at. tired of being made fun of. tired of feeling unloved, ignored, ugly. tired of pretending to be happy but all i wanna do is cry. life sucks...
u aight goon
FUCK 100 SHEEP I GOT 10 LIONS NO NIKE THEY ALL ON GO

KingOfRandom
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Jamal_Edmonton

Post by KingOfRandom » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:30 pm

spics<blacks

Joaquin_Garza
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don