How far does law enforcement go?

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Redz
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Akio Odonnell

Re: How far does law enforcement go?

Post by Redz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:35 am

Just to back MackemRyan, this is speaking from someone who was a tactical operator for quite sometime. Regardless of the tactics we go through we still need to remember that everything can't go as planned in our case. Why I say this, is because you still need to take into account (lag, fps drops , people tending to rambo with no fear), my time in SWAT was long enough to experience a wide a-ray of situations and people would abuse an possible thing just to get an advantage whether it be abusing furniture even back when the old drug script was in people abuse cocaine just to get into SWAT/SED situations. And guess what, we managed to come out successful majority of the time. Not all tactics are perfect but they are used to deal with situation as it comes.

Just look at it this way, not all situations are the same. And tactics will have to be adjusted accordingly so asking them to tell you exactly how tactics work is like asking where the needle is in the haystack.

LSRP Game Administrator
Events Team Moderator
Faction Management

Tester (December 2016-September 2017 )
Forum Moderator (March 2017- May 2017)
Senior Forum Moderator (May 2017 - September 2017 )
Level 1 Game Admin (September 2017-)

Reduced Activity

brace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by brace » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:53 am

How did the National Guard option come to be a thing? How bad was it before?

carulet
Gangster
Gangster

Post by carulet » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

brace wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:53 am
How did the National Guard option come to be a thing? How bad was it before?
In the early years of the server, the police department was constantly outnumbered by a group of gangs — primarily Hispanic — who had begun rioting against the department. National Guard was first enabled to quell the riots.

.Bauer.
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Ingame name: Rodrigo Garza

Post by .Bauer. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:54 am

With my time in SD I’ve seen a few SEB teams deployed. You could try to take them all down but it’s highly unlikely. If so you have PD SWAT and DOC CERT. They can come if needed and if they all get defeated with is very unlikely I assume they would get NG involved. They would deploy and most likely take the suspects down if a majority aren’t down already. Though I’ve only seen ONE time where SEB had PD assist them and that was in a Mutual said channel were PD had already deployed and SEB didn’t know they deployed yet.

Characters: show
  • Emma Diamond - Dead killed in Vehicle Crash
  • Rodrigo Garza - Alive
  • Josh Greenman - Alive living on his own
  • Eddy Layne - Alive in prison
Best Youtuber Ever: show

Sean_Doe

Post by Sean_Doe » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:05 am

Ibarra wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:28 am
You bringing up a video that is two years old is irrelevant to the conversation, attempting to act smart and actually being smart are two different agendas.
OK, how about a more recent one:

https://youtu.be/jjSttKfLYOw?t=1m8s

You guys literally all rushed and closed the distance between you and a guy with a 12-gauge shotgun, which is intended to do more damage at close range... no wonder you've made the video unlisted LMAO

Ibarra
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ibarra » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:03 am

Sean_Doe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:05 am
Ibarra wrote:
You bringing up a video that is two years old is irrelevant to the conversation, attempting to act smart and actually being smart are two different agendas.

You guys literally all rushed and closed the distance between you and a guy with a 12-gauge shotgun, which is intended to do more damage at close range... no wonder you've made the video unlisted LMAO
If you think I made the video unlisted because we rushed a single suspect with a shotgun, then you're sadly mistaken. Intended to do more damage at close range, sure, but the guy was inexperienced with it and didn't injure anyone during said breach. The suspect is flooded when the team has no other choice, if you're gonna try to look important, at least get good at it.

Let me rephrase that we actively communicated with the suspect ICly and had a standoff that took a while. You shouldn't prejudge the worth or value of something by its outward appearance alone, time to start listening. Take your loss and leave.
Last edited by Ibarra on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me make you famous, Michael Jackson dangerous."

Inked
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Inked » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 am

Sean_Doe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:05 am
Ibarra wrote:

just take the L homie
Brothers to the End | E/S Venom Mafia 81216
Hit ya with the Beretta, you better stay down,
Stray shots on the playground,
Livin' how I'm livin' with the life that I'm given,
Anybody that’s ridin' with me, I’m ridin' with 'em,
Show me the enemy, and I'ma hit 'em,
The second I bit 'em, I get 'em,
And hit 'em with the venom.

FamousCEO
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Robert_Cornett

Post by FamousCEO » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:52 am

Really hard to answer.
Robert_Cornett - The Neighborhood Network

Funny In game stuff.: show

Vyris
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Spokes

Post by Vyris » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:17 am

Redz wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:35 am
Just to back MackemRyan, this is speaking from someone who was a tactical operator for quite sometime. Regardless of the tactics we go through we still need to remember that everything can't go as planned in our case. Why I say this, is because you still need to take into account (lag, fps drops , people tending to rambo with no fear), my time in SWAT was long enough to experience a wide a-ray of situations and people would abuse an possible thing just to get an advantage whether it be abusing furniture even back when the old drug script was in people abuse cocaine just to get into SWAT/SED situations. And guess what, we managed to come out successful majority of the time. Not all tactics are perfect but they are used to deal with situation as it comes.

Just look at it this way, not all situations are the same. And tactics will have to be adjusted accordingly so asking them to tell you exactly how tactics work is like asking where the needle is in the haystack.
Doesn't really make sense to abuse cocaine to get into SWAT situations? SWAT already has cocaine HP without even being on drugs (while being armored already), which is powergaming by definition. If anything using cocaine just made it every so slightly more fair.
Inked wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 am
just take the L homie
i mean the video is blatant rambo

Mecca
Game Administrator

Post by Mecca » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:00 am

This entire thread has just turned into a big joke.

Return to “General Discussions”