Trucker Job

You'll find Official server guides in this section. The one-stop place you need to find all the information you require!

Moderators: Support Team, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
Spotted a mistake? Let us know by reading the information and posting here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=354301
killerz12
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Trucker Job

Post by killerz12 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:39 pm

Not sure if has been previously recognized or stated but whenever you select "Accept" to set the marker for Blueberry Distribution Hub, the game crashes.

Also, I've seen vehicles such as Bobcat, Sadler etc has been deemed usable to transport "wood planks". However in-game, wood logs cannot be transported by those Courier vehicles. So my question is, do wood planks differ from wood logs? If not which industry produces wood planks?
Representing BK to the fullest

Sebzone
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Dakari_Duarte

Post by Sebzone » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm

This guide needs a repair...

By the way, this job need more stimulation for the players. The people is doing the same always... same routes, the prices never changes but... this script could be more interesting if (for example, i'm not an expert) the product prices will changuing every hour, depending the ubication, business, factory, etc...

Anyone thinks like me? Another example, The private businesses have 'fake' prices, ridiculous benefits, the transporters never will go there. If you're a 'noob', you will buy fruit > beverages > ship... meanwhile, you can wait for A LOT of hours for get your next (yankee or flatbet) and do the same with huge amounts, and the final step... buy or rent a Roadtrain for do the infinity loop of the Malt > Blueberry.

Why don't do something with this job? Could be very funny and less repetitive :|

Sebzone
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Dakari_Duarte

Post by Sebzone » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Mmm, i will check the /TPDA...

The appliances have a great price in the market! I will buy them at LV. (so, if the appliances are in a high status, the steel shapes for build them can be interesting too and have a good price in that moment)

I don't know if i'm explaining this well. But i'm trying to transmit this stimulant idea to the admins for modify the actual script and ''destroy'' the repetitive, bored and farmer job seeying 30 roadtrains 24/7 earning 45K per hour (with malt route) and the rest of the job is totally abandoned.

A random-market prices per hours could be very interesting.
Sebzone wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:10 pm
This guide needs a repair...

By the way, this job need more stimulation for the players. The people is doing the same always... same routes, the prices never changes but... this script could be more interesting if (for example, i'm not an expert) the product prices will changuing every hour, depending the ubication, business, factory, etc...

Anyone thinks like me? Another example, The private businesses have 'fake' prices, ridiculous benefits, the transporters never will go there. If you're a 'noob', you will buy fruit > beverages > ship... meanwhile, you can wait for A LOT of hours for get your next (yankee or flatbet) and do the same with huge amounts, and the final step... buy or rent a Roadtrain for do the infinity loop of the Malt > Blueberry.

Why don't do something with this job? Could be very funny and less repetitive :|

Hess14
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Hess14 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:50 pm

As for the job right now, it kinda needs some fixing and modifying, not that it works bad its just off date.
The prices are always the same, needs improvement. The Trucking industry needs to be active with other civilian players and it needs to be fun for Role-playing not just a way to make fast cash. It needs interaction with businesses, companies etc. It will provide good for the server and the business owners wont just go in-game to open their business or to log in so you guys don't sell it.

My opinion. :D

MrSenpai
Gangster
Gangster

Post by MrSenpai » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:44 pm

This guide is outdated... it says a yosemite can deliver wood, yet it can't.
Hess14 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:50 pm
As for the job right now, it kinda needs some fixing and modifying, not that it works bad its just off date.
The prices are always the same, needs improvement. The Trucking industry needs to be active with other civilian players and it needs to be fun for Role-playing not just a way to make fast cash. It needs interaction with businesses, companies etc. It will provide good for the server and the business owners wont just go in-game to open their business or to log in so you guys don't sell it.

My opinion. :D
You can't even make cash with this.. it's hella outdated aswell....
Moses Rabb

Dropper
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Autumn_Messer

Post by Dropper » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:28 pm

The main thread has been updated and made look less horrible, taking out antique BBCode and images (which I'm sure looked good one day; but sadly they don't anymore). These changes were quite a headache to make, almost on the level of the headache that you'd get from navigating the old thread.

Hopefully people will find it of more use now; information could still be outdated, but it's meant to give you the general idea of how it's meant to work, and it should also serve as a guideline for the vehicles and ranks existing.

A recommendation would be to look through the forums for factions and companies which are employing truckers. Driving back and forth across the map and doing a few commands until you drown in money is the biggest waste of time that you can make. Do it with people, roleplay with others, have fun.

This feature wasn't added and kept just to create another money pocket in the server's economy, the main goal is to provide roleplay; make sure you take advantage of it.

Dropper
LS-RP Staff Team

Codspie ♡

Zantrix

Post by Zantrix » Thu May 28, 2020 4:45 pm

1. Can Boxvilles and Rumpos transport bricks? The guide says bricks occupy 6 slots, and boxvilles and rumpos have 12 but it's not listed there. Wondering since I'm planning to buy one of the two
2. Blueberry Distribution Hub still causes the game to crash when you click accept in the TPDA to get a marker.

Thanks to anyone who'd answer!

Truckerbloke
Ingame name: Billy_Guthrie

Post by Truckerbloke » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:50 pm

Thanks for this didn't have a clue how to start know I feel like a pro. :lol:
Old truckers never die, they just down shift! :D

DarkLie
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Zaurus_Snow

Post by DarkLie » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Zantrix wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:45 pm
1. Can Boxvilles and Rumpos transport bricks? The guide says bricks occupy 6 slots, and boxvilles and rumpos have 12 but it's not listed there. Wondering since I'm planning to buy one of the two
2. Blueberry Distribution Hub still causes the game to crash when you click accept in the TPDA to get a marker.

Thanks to anyone who'd answer!
Its because that those trucks can only transport the crates, not the bricks. You cannot transport bricks on the type of truck which is not made for it.

Return to “Official Guides”