Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Mercer
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Wesley Abrams

Re: Q&A: Account Rules

Post by Mercer » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:59 pm

FUCKER! wrote:
Garrity wrote:You shouldn't be selling anything in regard to LS:RP.

If you do have the issue where DoaPay does not work, make a Paypal account and have your friend give you $10 through there, then you can give him the 10 dollars back, if that's what you mean.

Or if you don't have Paypal, your friend can pay for the donator on DoaPay and give you the code to give you the donator, and you can then pay your friend the 10 dollars back.
No what I mean is some people have a set amount of money on their phone contracts every month that they don't need like $40. So sometimes they use it to buy donatorship for people in exchange for some money on paypal which is less than the true cost of the donatorship.

The person buying the donation uses money on their phone they dont need.

The person paying them spends less money than donator costs on the UCP.

Everybody wins in a way, is there a problem though?
As long as they're friends and/or you trust them fully there's nothing wrong with it, and there's nothing stopping you from managing your IRL money the way you want/make deals with each other as long as you don't use IRL money transfers to gain some sort of ingame profit/money/sell LS:RP assets through it.

Toretto
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Toretto » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:39 am

It's not making up rules to tell the internet what to do. It's making up rules to tell people who plan to do such things while on LS-RP what to do. If you have an account and make such a post like that and it gets linked back as being the actual account owner then that's more than enough evidence to state you were trying to sell your account. I really don't understand how hard it is for you to grasp that concept.

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:30 am

4. Marketing of LS-RP Features & Goods
You are not allowed to sell/buy or advertise the selling/buying of any in-game money, vehicles, properties, memberships or accounts to gain real life money. You are also not allowed to sell/buy Out Of Character items for/with In Character money/goods. In other words, no mixing of any IC/OOC goods and services. Examples:

Paying someone in-game cash in exchange for a skin mod.
Advertising on external websites that you are selling $1,000,000 LS-RP money for $1 real life money.
Buying donation memberships and selling them to other players for in-game cash.
Writing applications or creating accounts for players who are willing to pay you money.
Punishments: Permanent ban for everyone involved — merchants and clients.
Is being a part of these sites a crime in any way? Although the website (multimart) has a lot of LSRP trade topics, there is also a lot of other legitimate stuff there like skin mods, donation codes for cheaper than LSRP sells them as quoted above, etc.

Is it allowed to use the site for those purposes as long as you don't engage in any LSRP money/account trading?

Wild Boy

Post by Wild Boy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:20 am

Why aren't all the NEW questions labeled in the questions? It's like setting us up for failure. We do what is asked, then we get asked about safezones/bank robberies. Can someone include these in the questions? It's rather annoying. And there should be a format for the applications because I've been denied on various different reasons that keep popping up. Testers are just going off what they want to when there should be a clear format regarding to the application process.

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:26 am

Writing applications or creating accounts for players who are willing to pay you money.
If this is done completely outside of LSRP, and the writer does absolutely nothing to do with this within an LSRP server (no discussions, advertising, etc) will they be safe from a ban?

Reason I'm asking is because some other servers use the exact same questions/exams that LSRP has because they took them from here. I want to make money and write peoples tests for them on these servers, but if one day they use my writings for LSRP too (without me knowing) it's not my fault or control.

Agreed?

Snickys
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Snickys » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Can i have 2 UCP accounts?
Is it allowed to transfer money from one UCP char to other if i can have 2 accounts?

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:22 pm

Snickys wrote:Can i have 2 UCP accounts?
Is it allowed to transfer money from one UCP char to other if i can have 2 accounts?
You can have two accounts, you are required to ask for a premission to transfer money between your characters .

Snickys
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Snickys » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Is it allowed to make new UCP and everything to avoid ban from PD recruitment?

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Snickys wrote:Is it allowed to make new UCP and everything to avoid ban from PD recruitment?
No...

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:09 am

Snickys wrote:Is it allowed to make new UCP and everything to avoid ban from PD recruitment?

Edit: In actual fact, yes it is as far as the account/ingame rules go lol.

LSPD's faction rules arent server rules. If they find out they'll kick you out, but you can't actually be punished by admins if you do this.

Good luck.

Infinity!
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: MASK_91112_69

Post by Infinity! » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Is it an IC or an OOC ban? If it is an IC one then either apply with another character or name change, as the IC ban affects only your character. As for the OOC ban, no, I don't think you are allowed to do that.

iLynX
- Menace2Society -
- Menace2Society -

Post by iLynX » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:19 pm

iPl0x wrote:
Is it an IC or an OOC ban? If it is an IC one then either apply with another character or name change, as the IC ban affects only your character. As for the OOC ban, no, I don't think you are allowed to do that.
It's an OOC ban, otherwise it wouldn't even be called a ban. PD bans you from applying on their recruitment for breaking some of their requirements/rules. IC bans would be made ICly I think and response would be sent on their website, but if you got a PM or anything from them saying that you're not allowed to re-apply for the faction then making a new UCP is not gonna get you far.

[altspoiler=Most active Characters]Sam Colton | Los Santos Fire Department | Alive
Tyron Glen | Alive
Athony Orozco | The Mexican Mafia | Alive
Joseph Cruz | Dead
Mike Ronnie | Dead
Martin Himenez | Los Cycos XV3 | Dead
Mike Roney | Beverly Blvd Bloods | Dead
Tyron Ortega | Los Cycos XV3 | Dead
[/altspoiler]

Mofujohn
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mofujohn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 am

Posting this here because the other topic was locked by Damian so don't know where else to ask this but I'd like an admin to confirm this.

Are you allowed to scam someone when doing a deal with drugs, e.g. if you make a deal with another player to sell them 500 cocaine, but when you actually deliver the drugs, instead you give them 500 crack? You're still technically giving them drugs and the correct amount of it, however it's just another form of the drug as cocaine is pure powder where as crack is refered to as crack-cocaine.

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Mofujohn wrote:Posting this here because the other topic was locked by Damian so don't know where else to ask this but I'd like an admin to confirm this.

Are you allowed to scam someone when doing a deal with drugs, e.g. if you make a deal with another player to sell them 500 cocaine, but when you actually deliver the drugs, instead you give them 500 crack? You're still technically giving them drugs and the correct amount of it, however it's just another form of the drug as cocaine is pure powder where as crack is refered to as crack-cocaine.
Not allowed to ask here, but if you took money then no because you're scamming money.

Yes its a scam, its not what they wanted. Maybe you can convince them to agree though thats it.

Qaiser
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: WiseGuy

Post by Qaiser » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:35 pm

hey, i found about this server from google, so i wanted to give it try and got accepted after getting denied, many times. my brother was too laz to make his own account, so i let him make character from my ucp, but didnt give him password of my ucp, so i got banned hour later.
i hadn't read account rules, and didnt know about it, i checked ban appeal section and it says *your account is your responsibility if you give it to someone...........there's no chance of your return etc....* is it true? i will never get unban?
i am sorr yi hadn't read account rule well, i am level 1, didnt know about this, explain please.
if i will get unban or never?

Return to “Rules & Rules Updates - Archive”