Q&A: House & Apartment Rules

Find all current community related rules here. This includes all ingame, UCP, forum, teamspeak and IRC rules and is updated frequently. Ensure you are always up to date with rules.

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Re: Q&A: House & Apartment Rules

Post by Hater. » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:53 am

Do not post here if you're not fully aware of the rules, I know that you're trying to help but really you're just confusing people.
You may not steal properties or abuse /furniture as a furniture designer. If someone has given you a property to allow freedom to /furniture design the house, you may not simply steal the property or use this to scam people.

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:24 am

Hater. wrote:Do not post here if you're not fully aware of the rules, I know that you're trying to help but really you're just confusing people.
You may not steal properties or abuse /furniture as a furniture designer. If someone has given you a property to allow freedom to /furniture design the house, you may not simply steal the property or use this to scam people.
My bad. LSRP has all these weird clause rules.

It would be a lot simpler if they just made a rule against using NCs after scamming people and then just said handle most other things IC in the courts.

Johnabarber

Post by Johnabarber » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:53 am

It is really nice. I could gain knowledge about House & Apartment Rules from your forum post. I did not heard about this one yet. Anyway i started thinking to this type rules. Thank you .

Balkan Beast
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Balkan Beast » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Are faction complexes allowed to charge rent via cashbox payments?

Please only answer if you're an admin.
Esco, iGrimey, and Paps are gay.
Stephanie is honorary gay.
Odems and Oliver are infa gay.

Geo19
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Geo19 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:59 pm

If I'm banned for a reason but cheating, and then get unbanned, could I ask to return my properties?

Kendrick_Ross
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Kendrick_Ross » Sun May 01, 2016 1:14 pm

Banned Members: Houses/apartments will be removed after the ban is issued.
(If the ban is for ban evading and turns out to be incorrect, the property can be returned)
If you really want to discuss a property return then it's best to send a PM to Gus.

TheDiamondOreo
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Anthony Manhatta

Post by TheDiamondOreo » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:40 pm

If I own a home, where do I notify LS-RP that I will be going on an absence? Do I PM the head of property management directly or do I post on a forum somewhere? I read on the house rules thread that I am supposed to PM the head of property management directly if I wish to extend my absence, but I am unsure where I initially post to declare my absence from LS-RP. Thank you in advance!

Erty
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Erty » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:45 pm

TheDiamondOreo wrote:If I own a home, where do I notify LS-RP that I will be going on an absence? Do I PM the head of property management directly or do I post on a forum somewhere? I read on the house rules thread that I am supposed to PM the head of property management directly if I wish to extend my absence, but I am unsure where I initially post to declare my absence from LS-RP. Thank you in advance!
Just PM gus the head of properties, fill title with "Absence", tell your property IDs and how long you will be gone.

Dequ
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: MOONMAN

Post by Dequ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:16 am

'MOONMAN'
'MOONMAN & HOMIES'
#FREEXENA
#FREEDAEQUAN_JEFFERSON

Return to “Rules & Rule Updates”